Trump's $175M bond poster for NYAG fraud case approved with conditions

Espresso

1 minute ago, Espresso said:

Once again this proves what I posted earlier in the thread. 

Trump continues to receive special treatment. It's always being bent to benefit him one way or another. 

• Like 1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• GhostBox

• TomTom

• loveisdead9582

A lot of even the most anti-Trump people gave pause to the $450m bail amount. They thought it was strangely over the top so this is not all that unexpected. It is still $175m and the judgement that he has to pay the near half a billion still stands. I have no idea how anyone could twist this into something good for him. :ahh: 

Curious to know who will front the $175m

Edited by Sannie

they should've done this earlier imo, now it just looks suspicious and very politically motivated 

• Thanks 1

This is pathetic! The US justice system is a joke. They keep letting this ******* off the hook time and time again.

Edited by Velvet Night
  • Thanks 1

Updated OP with Trump's response on Truth Social agreeing to pay the appellate court the lowered bond and attacking Engoron, again. :coffee2: 

Wondering when the clause saying Trump can't sell shares immediately ends :coffee2: 

I also doubt this surge will last….

who gave him the cash?

how's he gonna pay them back 

56 minutes ago, shyboi said:

who gave him the cash?

how's he gonna pay them back 

• Thanks 1

Repeat from Election Thread: He's desperate for the NYAG money since there's no other MAGA billionaires willing to front him the remainder after the bond and he can't stand the clause in the Truth Social merger that says he has to wait to access his shares and wants to cash out before the rest of its value is gone, the majority of which already is. Everyone and their grandmother knew this was going to happen :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, shyboi said:

emmm why the mention? @Espresso s:wan:

Hankey the billionaire donor that paid Trump's bond having sketchy business deals per those stories that you had asked about. And no, I don't think Trump's paying him back.

His people can never do anything right.

I thought he was a billionaire, though. Why does he need others to front the money? :ahh:

@TomTom OF **** ING COURSE it's the shady repo guy :deadbanana4: Letitia's like oh HELL no :toofunny3:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.