• GeeDuval

• LatinFreak

• Giancor

• EtherealCat

31 minutes ago, Giancor said:

I'm worried for the tour. Everything it's been a flop :monkey:

she's going to be eclipsed by others announcements 

25 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

She keeps on skipping obvious opportunities to make announcements. I don't know why she thinks waiting and waiting will help her. The album launch showed that it actually backfired. 

She should have announced the tour at the Latin Grammys or during the VMAs. She's going to announce the tour randomly, probably on the week Taylor releases an album. 

You guys do realize a lot goes into tour announcements? Logistics approval from local government, cities, etc. clearly she's focusing on promoting the album and then proper tour announcement. She just did a week of promo, work and surprise in NY, she is not 25 and single you guys. You guys are expecting a laundry service type of era as far as promo and she's not going to give it to us. Only hope at this point is the tour, which I'm sure she will be fine.

36 minutes ago, DemDam92 said:

You mean Shakira the album ?

It's literally her worst album, Empire is the only good song and shame she didn't write it.

Self title had some good engineers and producers. Great sound, it was a cohesive body of work, but the U.S. paid it dust cause the English speaking U.S. has never been here for rock Shakira, she learned her lesson with Don't Bother and OF v.2 but I guess wanted to give it another try.

Her best bet is to keep releasing Spanglish albums, 4 or 5 English songs and call it a day with the rest Spanish and call it a day.

16 minutes ago, lael said:

She's been doing great though: 

Exactly! This is already a successful era! Way better than el dorado and the self titled.

• Like 1

Bizarrap has a countdown on his Instagram stories. Black screen and the only clue is a Diamond emoji?  Do U guys think it has something to do with Shak? 1 hour to go. We'll find out. 

https://www.instagram.com/stories/bizarrap/3336171031796555417?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=cm1laHpwMjdxdm8z

Edited by LatinFreak

7 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

Bizarrap has a countdown on his Instagram stories. Black screen and the only clue is a Diamond emoji?  Do U guys think it has something to do with Shak? 1 hour to go. We'll find out. 

https://www.instagram.com/stories/bizarrap/3336171031796555417?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=cm1laHpwMjdxdm8z

La fuerte !!!!!:gaycatina1:

lol doubt she'll give us these many videos back to back.

Edited by GeeDuval

5 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

La fuerte !!!!!:gaycatina1:

lol doubt she'll give us these many videos back to back.

Thats what I thought too. I mean it could be. I think it was already filmed. 

Lol. It wasnt the La Fuerte video. Or anything related to Shak. :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, GeeDuval said:

Exactly! This is already a successful era! Way better than el dorado and the self titled.

how is it way better than el dorado? the big difference between them is spotifys growth in latin america, el dorado did better in europe too

1 hour ago, EtherealCat said:

how is it way better than el dorado? the big difference between them is spotifys growth in latin america, el dorado did better in europe too

Jesus can you guys stop thinking about charts for a minute ???? It is better than el dorado, critical reception, production, mixing, etc. first half until 53 thats the whole album right there, sounds fresh and cohesive.

not everything has to be generic ass shaking to go number 1 or be considered "better" or successful era. In way I'm so happy she stepped away from generic reggaeton and slowed things down a bit this era.

She seems proud and is actually busting her ass to promote it. Since when have we seen her work this hard? I think last time she was this motivated actually working was she wolf era.

Edited by GeeDuval
  • Like 2

Las Mujeres is way better than El Dorado for sure

The only song that I don't like that much from Las Mujeres is Copa Vacia

11 hours ago, Green said:

Las Mujeres is way better than El Dorado for sure

The only song that I don't like that much from Las Mujeres is Copa Vacia

lol I can't pick between copa vacía or el jefe I'm enjoying both that the album dropped lol 

Edited by GeeDuval
  • Like 1

This album is doing great for a Spanish album! And it's doing its job! It's gathering and firing up all the Latinos Wolfpack together for what's coming in the future, reason why she's making electro songs to propose a new sound to her fans 

Shakira is working on a EDM influenced album which is the biggest growing genre in the world right now and specially in Latin America!  She's just opening ground for what's coming!! She will get her laundry service type of album again!  This is not the only music she will be releasing this year :gaycat5:Trust the process Lobos 🐺 

mother loba has always been a trendsetter to the Latino community…. And she's walking away from reggeton which is overplayed… 

Edited by mig123
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, EtherealCat said:

Session 53 alone is bigger than anything in El dorado

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mig123 said:

This album is doing great for a Spanish album! And it's doing its job! It's gathering and firing up all the Latinos Wolfpack together for what's coming in the future, reason why she's making electro songs to propose a new sound to her fans 

Shakira is working on a EDM influenced album which is the biggest growing genre in the world right now and specially in Latin America!  She's just opening ground for what's coming!! She will get her laundry service type of album again!  This is not the only music she will be releasing this year :gaycat5:Trust the process Lobos 🐺 

mother loba has always been a trendsetter to the Latino community…. And she's walking away from reggeton which is overplayed… 

Do you know something that we don't cause this sounded like cryptic insider tea

1 hour ago, mig123 said:

Shakira is working on a EDM influenced album which is the biggest growing genre in the world right now and specially in Latin America! 

out of all the genres she chooses EDM :deadbanana4: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, romas_ld said:

out of all the genres she chooses EDM :deadbanana4: 

"New sound"

"Growing genre"

"EDM"

:priceless:  

4 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Do you know something that we don't cause this sounded like cryptic insider tea

I work in the industry…. That's all I can say :chick1:

1 hour ago, Lorelei said:

"New sound"

"Growing genre"

"EDM"

:priceless:  

She already showcased in her New York Times Square performance with session 53 remix of what's coming…

EDM is the music of the future and it's selling Billion as we speak :loud:

same for regional Mexican norteño music … reason why she's been working with these sounds 

Edited by mig123

2012 would have been perfect for an EDM album but she got pregnant. In 2024, I'm not sure...

Is it real the upcoming project (song/collaborative album) with Rosalia? @mig123

I'm kind of done with this era. I just want another MV and Última. Tour ASAP :cries:

Edited by Bocanada

she needs to drop bzrp, the guy is washed af. Release Cohete with Rauw and finish off the era!

6 hours ago, Mr. Loco said:

Session 53 alone is bigger than anything in El dorado

chantaje was bigger, longevity and global > quick peaks :giraffe:

Edited by EtherealCat
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

You guys do realize a lot goes into tour announcements? Logistics approval from local government, cities, etc. clearly she's focusing on promoting the album and then proper tour announcement. She just did a week of promo, work and surprise in NY, she is not 25 and single you guys. You guys are expecting a laundry service type of era as far as promo and she's not going to give it to us. Only hope at this point is the tour, which I'm sure she will be fine.

Self title had some good engineers and producers. Great sound, it was a cohesive body of work, but the U.S. paid it dust cause the English speaking U.S. has never been here for rock Shakira, she learned her lesson with Don't Bother and OF v.2 but I guess wanted to give it another try.

Her best bet is to keep releasing Spanglish albums, 4 or 5 English songs and call it a day with the rest Spanish and call it a day.

Exactly. I don't get the hate to Shakira the album. It has some really goos songs. CRTFY still sounds fresh, Chasing Shadows, a wasted opportunity, Spotlight is great too, The One thing is beautiful, Cut me deep, YDCAM, Broken record, all good...It is actually a consistent album with great lyrics and good production. I think the problem with her and her team is always the choice of singles and the timing for releasing them.

• Like 1

if we are going to get a new album very soon i wonder if she is going to use a lot of what she had from the before pregnancy shakira dot, probably also a lot more of rauw and bizarrap if that is the direction she is going in

I think this album already run its course and y'all want her to keep milking it. There's simply nothing more to it. She's back to her usual Spotify numbers. I haven't listened to the album in a week lol.

I just hope that if there's a new album, she releases one single before dropping it, but we all know she's going to keep doing the testing the waters and see what sticks approach cause she's so afraid of failure. 

1 hour ago, mig123 said:

I work in the industry…. That's all I can say :chick1:

She already showcased in her New York Times Square performance with session 53 remix of what's coming…

EDM is the music of the future and it's selling Billion as we speak :loud:

same for regional Mexican norteño music … reason why she's been working with these sounds 

Puntería

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mig123 said:

tell us that these are not collaborations with David Guetta, Kygo, Alok or other Djs..
shakioot01.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.