Shakira - 'Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran'

Doogle

12 minutes ago, mig123 said:

Puntería is becoming a Spanish HIT at least in USA……. Spanish radio is eating this up! It will make a hot shot debut At billboard hot Latin songs 

Will it be enough for #1 ? :flame:

no dont think so, top 10, maybe top 5

Edited by EtherealCat

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• LatinFreak

• Giancor

• EtherealCat

4 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

no dont think so, top 10, maybe top 5

Well it's deff top 5… 

it's already #1 In digital , #1 in streaming and it's top 3 in radio airplay as of today in USA Latin formats  … 

not sure how hot Latin songs is calculated…. Can anybody confirm ? 

1 hour ago, mig123 said:

Well it's deff top 5… 

it's already #1 In digital , #1 in streaming and it's top 3 in radio airplay as of today in USA Latin formats  … 

not sure how hot Latin songs is calculated…. Can anybody confirm ? 

its #1 in streaming? how?

51 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

its #1 in streaming? how?

Meant to say her digital should be equivalent to the #1 streaming which is xavi - la diabla…. 

but not sure how this chart calculates :michael:

Album Streams increasing :party:

+9 million

up to 59.4 million this week :flame:

• Like 3

More promo!!!!!! I need her to be everywhere like laundry service era. Or at least she wolf era.

See what a little promo does ???? That NYC pop up was a smart idea. 

I know the ones for Latin America are going to be insane (if rumors are true). I doubt she'll do Zocalo for a 20 min set though.

Edited by GeeDuval

Uff I loved this review! 

• Thanks 2

The free mini tour thing is kinda huge. Lots of investment and logistics involved with the regional government of each city

It's going to help the reach of the album and tour but She definitely needs to announce it at the end otherwise the impact is not going to be the same 

she better hurry up with the tour negotiations 

Edited by Giancor

1 hour ago, LatinFreak said:

Uff I loved this review! 

. There's plenty of space for everyone to shine. But make no mistake about it, la loba is still the leader of this pack.

• Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, Giancor said:

The free mini tour thing is kinda huge. Lots of investment and logistics involved with the regional government of each city

It's going to help the reach of the album and tour but She definitely needs to announce it at the end otherwise the impact is not going to be the same 

she better hurry up with the tour negotiations 

If she doesn't announce it after Brazil or Colombia pop ups…:gaycat6:

1 hour ago, GeeDuval said:

If she doesn't announce it after Brazil or Colombia pop ups…:gaycat6:

Imagine not announcing it at the end of the free mini tour. If I were Shakira, I'd be fuming

Let's hope the tour and album succeeds in the long run so we can have a new album in 2 years max. instead of 7

• Like 1

Individually the songs are great, but as an album it sounds a mess. So this is very much a playlist for me. 

31 minutes ago, Giancor said:

Imagine not announcing it at the end of the free mini tour. If I were Shakira, I'd be fuming

Let's hope the tour and album succeeds in the long run so we can have a new album in 2 years max. instead of 7

Let's hope the rumors of the english part of this album coming later this year are true :eddie:

Última has me on a chokehold. Gorgeous! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mr. Loco said:

Let's hope the rumors of the english part of this album coming later this year are true :eddie:

Origami featuring Blackpink coming right at cha!

2 hours ago, Mr. Loco said:

All she needs is to secure a Bad Bunny, Rosalia, Dua Lipa, Drake, The Weeknd, Doja Cat and she'd be pretty much set to go with hit singles, streaming records etc

6 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

All she needs is to secure a Bad Bunny, Rosalia, Dua Lipa, Drake, The Weeknd, Doja Cat and she'd be pretty much set to go with hit singles, streaming records etc

I rather see my girl flop or collaborate with EL ALFA than collab with that dude. Me cae tan mal ahora.

if balvin couldn't handle Shakira making 20 versions of the song they were working on what makes anybody think bunny's ego is not gonna get in the way of a collab with Shakira.

Edited by GeeDuval
  • Confused 1

Where is LMYNL in the Hot 200? I can't find it :giraffe: I thought the list was going to be released yesterday 

10 hours ago, Jaye said:

Individually the songs are great, but as an album it sounds a mess. So this is very much a playlist for me. 

Rearranging the songs helps immensely with the listening experience. Try mixing the songs according to the breakup timeline to have some semblance of cohesion.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Giancor said:

Where is LMYNL in the Hot 200? I can't find it :giraffe: I thought the list was going to be released yesterday 

doesnt it update on tuseday?

49 minutes ago, Giancor said:

34 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

doesnt it update on tuseday?

The final prediction update is usually on Fridays' afternoon so today

Tuesday: midweek (top 20)

Friday: Final HDD prediction (top 50)

Sunday: Billboard official numbers (for the top 10)

• Thanks 1

Apparently her team is in Mexico City 

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

Rearranging the songs helps immensely with the listening experience. Try mixing the songs according to the breakup timeline to have some semblance of cohesion.

Te Felicito should be the first song of the album

27 minutes ago, Green said:

Te Felicito should be the first song of the album

EP, Monotonia, La Fuerte, TSV and then TF works well for me. Gradual descent into breakup and moving forward with the other tracks towards the end.  Still, i can't find a proper closing track to this :rip:

Edited by Lorelei

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.