• EtherealCat

1 hour ago, LatinFreak said:

Loba!

He's so hot  :blush:

• Like 1

'Puntería' is a bop!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, vuelve88 said:

The Punteria chair choreography is so cute! I'm surprised that nobody is recreating it on TikTok. 

Oh that's definitely coming

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MALAMENTE said:

Even tho the remix is ok I'm so mad she wasted a spot on the album with it. This isn't the 2010s anymore. 

Gives off the feeling of compilation album.

and also doesn't really stand clear on what is the *actual* closing track (technically it's El Jefe :rip:)

• Like 1

Does anyone feel like a tracklist rearrange would elevate this album as a whole?

All the pre-release singles stacked together did feel like hit after hit, but it would have been better if a few were mixed with the album tracks in the order.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

Gives off the feeling of compilation album.

and also doesn't really stand clear on what is the *actual* closing track (technically it's El Jefe :rip:)

It really does. Even the title just makes it not feel like a proper album. 

Shakira: Bzrp Music Sessions, Vol. 53 :deadbanana:

How much of that performance was live? Cant really tell

I think the tour announcement is coming very soon.

I'm wondering if I should see her. I love her music but I don't want to cringe for 2h watching her lip (badly).

8 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

puntería had live vocals

it sounds exactly like Jimmy Fallon performance

The album it's getting very stable on the US :WAP:

• Like 1

Oh god hush already with the live vocals. 80% of the industry is using pre recorded tracks and they all sing over it, she simply just sucks at it and makes it obvious lol

She wasn't even supposed to sing ever again, who knows if this all due to vocal cord injury. At least her ballads and some rock songs have been live. I noticed she did that for el dorado tour. Antología live :clap3:

edit: I'm just saying she's not that great at it cause she's always jumping around great stage presence and all, but let's not crucify the woman for doing the same thing half the industry has been doing for decades.

Edited by GeeDuval
  • Confused 3

German album midweeks:

12 NE Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran

• Like 3

She slayed that! From beginning to the end.

live vocals…. Only CDC except the bridge and maybe some parts of the other songs like she always used to do. This ***** doesn't accept

imperfections and somebody needs to tell her it is ok.

Anyways. That energy is insane. She is dancing a lot this time around compared to other eras.

1 hour ago, GeeDuval said:

Oh god hush already with the live vocals. 80% of the industry is using pre recorded tracks and they all sing over it, she simply just sucks at it and makes it obvious lol

She wasn't even supposed to sing ever again, who knows if this all due to vocal cord injury. At least her ballads and some rock songs have been live. I noticed she did that for el dorado tour. Antología live :clap3:

edit: I'm just saying she's not that great at it cause she's always jumping around great stage presence and all, but let's not crucify the woman for doing the same thing half the industry has been doing for decades.

Some of these "fans" probably want her to retire like Britney and then starting to beg her to release music again :skull:

I could care less if she lips a random Jimmy Fallon performance or whatever. I'm satisfied with most of the music she gave us this era, it's way better than El Dorado and Shakira's self titled.

--------------------------------

I haven't watched her performances from last night but I heard good comments about it and it seems like she performed Como Donde y Cuando???  :jonny5:  Let me watch.

• Thanks 2

The promo is really on point 

I was expecting her to announce the tour yesterday though at the end of the performance 

Announcing a tour during the release of your album would bring more audience to stream your new album ,no ? 

she finally gets out of retirement, starts wearing good clothes, works with women, stops releasing rehashed reggaeton songs, delivers some great highlights on a solid record, dances the best she has in years, promotes like crazy, creates a ton of content, interacts with fans in a massive almost like mid-00s album release

and y'all are complaining she's lip syncing to the song y'all are also dragging and hating at the same time 

DERANGED behavior

between pique and y'all no wonder she was ready to bury herself in the bahamas never to be found again lol :rip: 

• Thanks 10
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, SupremeGoddess said:

she finally gets out of retirement, starts wearing good clothes, works with women, stops releasing rehashed reggaeton songs, delivers some great highlights on a solid record, dances the best she has in years, promotes like crazy, creates a ton of content, interacts with fans in a massive almost like mid-00s album release

and y'all are complaining she's lip syncing to the song y'all are also dragging and hating at the same time 

DERANGED behavior

between pique and y'all no wonder she was ready to bury herself in the bahamas never to be found again lol :rip: 

Lmao best comment yet. Welcome to the shakira fandom. 

she'll call us the best fans ever on her next interview and here we are crucifying her. 

I loved the performance my only thing is, it was the perfect timing to announce

the tour on the giant screen at the end. At least the name of the tour or something with a kick off date.

• Like 2

Everything was lip synched, afai'm concerned.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

6:20 She told Como, Donde y Cuando was one of her faves  :duca:  

By the way the Punteria's chair choreography  :flame:

22 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

I loved the performance my only thing is, it was the perfect timing to announce

the tour on the giant screen at the end. At least the name of the tour or something with a kick off date.

THIS 

She may not need it for Eu and LATAM but if she is touring US a huge announcement in Times Square wouldn't hurt ...

Also when it comes to lipsync comments ... personally im ok with some lipsync especially when there is heavy choreo but she could at least pre record and not sound exactly like in the track 

Also lipsyncing to Punteria , which a child can sing , while being seated moving your feet right and left ... eh its not the best image in the world 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Green said:

By the way the Punteria's chair choreography  :flame:

This is how the music video should be 

I hope it becomes a huge trend on tiktok 

29 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

This is how the music video should be 

I hope it becomes a huge trend on tiktok 

Yeah, I like it more than the choreo of the video

Yeah, most pop artists lipsync while doing choreo, she's not the first nor will she be the last, but she could at least turn on her mic during the slower parts/verses, do some adlibs from time to time, not reuse the same pre-recorded track and record different versions…

• Like 1

Nobody would issue a complaint about the lipsyncing if it was done periodically and under specific circumstances but this lady hasn't turned her mic on since 2018 and as of lately she even lipsyncs the entirety of her set including her most basic, zero vocally demanding ballads and no heavy choreo singles. :rip: 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.