Shakira - 'Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran'

Doogle

Cohete it's a 10/10 i LOVE the beat, the melody, etc, Shak did well buying that song from Raw's album to inlcuded it on LMYNL

• Like 5

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• LatinFreak

• Giancor

• EtherealCat

loving this record - alittle mainstream but i love the diversity in the sound

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

I feel bad for Manuel. He's such a sweet guy (and a cutie) but he hit the worse song. I wish she had recorded something like 'El Merengue' with him instead. 

Yeah I was expecting so much from that collaboration, especially after La Bachata and El Merengue

A Rabiosa type of song with him would have been fire

Instead we got a leftover from El Dorado like Copa Vacia :rip: 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Glamthony said:

Cohete it's a 10/10 i LOVE the beat, the melody, etc, Shak did well buying that song from Raw's album to inlcuded it on LMYNL

It's so catchy :jamming: 

3 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

I feel bad for Manuel. He's such a sweet guy (and a cutie) but he got the worst song. I wish she had recorded something like 'El Merengue' with him instead. 

I'm enjoying copa vacía now lol is a cute bop.

if some of you would listen to the album the way the guy from apple Music explained it you would understand the order of the songs and maybe enjoy the album a little better. but some of you are so focused on charts and numbers there's no getting through some of you lol :gaycat5:

1st new songs puro dolor in her feelings. Last 7 her this is me now, purro perreo middle fingers in the air. lol 

im not saying is a masterpiece but this is not a bad project like at all. She actually does listen to her fans, she could of given us more generic shyt yet here we are.

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, GeeDuval said:

if some of you would listen to the album the way the guy from apple Music explained it you would understand the order of the songs and maybe enjoy the album a little better. but some of you are so focused on charts and numbers there's no getting through some of you lol :gaycat5:

1st new songs puro dolor in her feelings. Last 7 her this is me now, purro perreo middle fingers in the air. lol 

im not saying is a masterpiece but this is not a bad project like at all. She actually does listen to her fans, she could of given us more generic shyt yet here we are.

I get that. In fact in my rearrangement of the tracklist, copa vacia is no. 2 after the opener, Te Felicito, and the Monotonia. It makes sense in the concept of the album,  totally, but I still would like to hear Shakira and Manuel with something better. Like he's done La bachata and el merengue. Could you imagine the collapse if they had done " El vallenato" together. :gaycat6:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

I mean, there's no pain in her feelings in Puntería outside her cooch being done good :rip: 

• Haha 6

I wonder how the album is doing with physical sales in the US

Today HDD will give the first report but I doubt they will include Shakira in their predictions  :skull: 

el jefe > entre parntesis

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

2 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

I mean, there's no pain in her feelings in Puntería outside her cooch being done good :rip: 

It's that good good kinda pain! :wanda:  hahahah

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

Me when I lie 

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

El Jefe has no business being in the album, let's just say that

• Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 4

17 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

El Jefe has no business being in the album, let's just say that

Facts 

Can she make an album full of TSVs? Obsessed. 

• Like 3

At this point she could have added Don't Wait Up....and maybe Me Gusta

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, campelo said:

The era started with Te Felicito

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

El Jefe is a great song :giraffe:

5 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

El Jefe is a great song :giraffe:

e5y0xNY.gif

• Haha 2

I have a new opinion. I feel that some of these magnificent rock songs and ballads would have been even more epic if they had been produced by her old band or Ochoa-Mendez. Shakira is getting reggaeton producers to produce her masterpieces. :giraffe: Its sad how the Andrew Watt Song was scrapped cause he's a masterful rock producer.  This is one of the reaons why im still rooting for an expanded or second album. Probably desilusional but miracles happen sometimes. 

Well, Shakira lately, as we know, has become somewhat more minimalist. She doesn't like to overproduce things. She prioritizes enjoying her music instead of being stressed out about it being mega perfect. I really love her apple music interview. I feel like we understand her artistry better now :gaycat2:

Something I have noticed is that our personal contact with Shakira is minimal. Sometimes many people send their niece things and complaints-claims-ideas, but I feel it would be good if there were a manager or someone with whom we could interact. :chick1:

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, campelo said:

Shes saving those for the Deluxe version. :eli:

31 minutes ago, alanmontes said:

Can she make an album full of TSVs? Obsessed. 

My dyslexia kept thing "Si Te Vas" ?   

Lol. 

• Haha 1

Counting pre release streams for album totals will never make sense to me. 

it's like if Rihanna decided to make a greatest hits and add every single #1 + Diamond single that she has. Would yall say it's the best selling album/GH ever? :rip: :rip: :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Got the CD today :gaycat5:

Ngl I would've loved Me Gusta on this over the Tiesto remix.

Hopefully she's saving the K-Pop song for an English album.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LatinFreak said:

I get that. In fact in my rearrangement of the tracklist, copa vacia is no. 2 after the opener, Te Felicito, and the Monotonia. It makes sense in the concept of the album,  totally, but I still would like to hear Shakira and Manuel with something better. Like he's done La bachata and el merengue. Could you imagine the collapse if they had done " El vallenato" together. :gaycat6:

Now I need to see that tracklist! I'm struggling with mine :C

For the people complaining about the album being a "playlist" would you have rather Shakira to not release any music in 2022 and 2023 and just drop the whole album in March 22nd of 2024???

So we would get Te Felicito, Monotonia, Session 53, El Jefe, Copa Vacia, Punteria, etc the same day?

We are in the streaming era. If Shakira wanted to release Session 53 in January of 2023 because she felt the need to release it at that time then she can't do it just because she doesn't have a full album ready?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Green said:

For the people complaining about the album being a "playlist" would you have rather Shakira to not release any music in 2022 and 2023 and just drop the whole album in March 22nd of 2024???

So we would get Te Felicito, Monotonia, Session 53, El Jefe, Copa Vacia, Punteria, etc the same day?

We are in the streaming era. If Shakira wanted to release Session 53 in January of 2023 because she felt the need to release it at that time then she can't do it just because she doesn't have a full album ready?

This, sadly Shakira is not an album artist anymore so Im fine if she keeps releasing songs as they are produced. If we get a hit, fine. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.