Shakira - 'Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran'

Doogle

Based on streams alone she already outsold El Dorado.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• LatinFreak

• Giancor

• EtherealCat

14 minutes ago, Red Hot Moon said:

This is from Chartmasters & units based on the pre-realeased tracks. So it's as real as any of his stats.

MSB has way more streams than LMYNL but somehow LMYNL has more equivalent sales lol. makes no sense.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

40 minutes ago, Yellowfever said:

MSB has way more streams than LMYNL but somehow LMYNL has more equivalent sales lol. makes no sense.

Karol G's albums units haven't been updated by Chartmasters (her discography hasn't been analyzed by them yet)

But Shakira's numbers are real

• Thanks 1

If this flops she's going back to reggaeton :chick3:

It's sad how Afro verde is making her think her album is a success by giving her that plaque 3 seconds after the release :rip:

14 minutes ago, Giancor said:

If this flops she's going back to reggaeton :chick3:

It's sad how Afro verde is making her think her album is a success by giving her that plaque 3 seconds after the release :rip:

And her "fans" will be right there calling her basic for releasing generic when she goes back to reggaeton. She gives us her best since SES no generic reggaeton except copa vacía and yet somehow we find something to complain about.

i just don't get her fans seriously.

• Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

i love this album, it's like Sale El Sol EDM/Dance pop version, not her best, BUT not her worst, it's a 7.5/10

5/

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

And her "fans" will be right there calling her basic for releasing generic when she goes back to reggaeton. She gives us her best since SES no generic reggaeton except copa vacía and yet somehow we find something to complain about.

Really? 

I mean, there's plenty to complain about where Shakira's career has headed musically the last decade, it's not that far fetched or unreasonable especially for an artist who delivered quality consistently for 15 years :toofunny2:

It's the general single compilation output every 5-7 years with short songs that feel unfinished and the continuous collaborations that people have grown tired of.

Edited by Lorelei
  • Like 5

pre release singles on Spotify yesterday — 5,102,973
Te Felicito x Rauw Alejandro - 720,715
Monotonía x Ozuna - 673,893
Bzrp Music Sessions, Vol. 53″ - 887,759
TQG x Karol G - 1,376,581
Acróstico x Milan + Sasha - 494,365
Copa Vacía x Manuel Turizo - 482,480
El Jefe x Fuerza Regida - 467,180

• Like 2

Shakira is 47 years old. The fact that she got 2 Hot 100 top 10 hits last year (in spanish) is already impressive and unexpected

So this era is already a sucess no matter what. And before you say Bizarrap and Karol G their power well those are the only top 10 hits for those artists and they have something in common: Shakira

Session 53 went to top 10 because of Shakira's lyrics about her break up with Pique and TQG was helped because of that too (and having both Karol & Shakira together for the first time)

• Thanks 8

11 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

pre release singles on Spotify yesterday — 5,102,973
Te Felicito x Rauw Alejandro - 720,715
Monotonía x Ozuna - 673,893
Bzrp Music Sessions, Vol. 53″ - 887,759
TQG x Karol G - 1,376,581
Acróstico x Milan + Sasha - 494,365
Copa Vacía x Manuel Turizo - 482,480
El Jefe x Fuerza Regida - 467,180

Te Falicito the hit you are

IMG_8823.gif?ex=66117336&is=65fefe36&hm=

Edited by West Coast
  • Like 1

Nnn some people blaming the fans :rip:

her team is the worst, just the YouTube mess yesterday :rip: 

25 minutes ago, Green said:

Shakira is 47 years old. The fact that she got 2 Hot 100 top 10 hits last year (in spanish) is already impressive and unexpected

So this era is already a sucess no matter what. And before you say Bizarrap and Karol G their power well those are the only top 10 hits for those artists and they have something in common: Shakira

Session 53 went to top 10 because of Shakira's lyrics about her break up with Pique and TQG was helped because of that too (and having both Karol & Shakira together for the first time)

i dont think anybody is trying to disaparage that (at least not fans), she was obviously having a moment last year and had so much success but then she let it fizzle out just to deliver what is essentially an ep with a playlist tacked on and that is frustrating

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

Why would she go back to reggaeton when every relevant Latin urban artist has effectively moved away from that? The most successful ones have developed a signature sound and a strong artistic identity, which is something Shakira seems to lack nowadays, hence the basic accusations. But I get it, she's no spring chicken, so let's cut this woman some slack. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

Nnn some people blaming the fans :rip:

her team is the worst, just the YouTube mess yesterday :rip: 

What happened 

The numbers :deadbanana2:

She waited too long after Bzrp53 and TQG...

38 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Te Falicito the hit you are

IMG_8823.gif?ex=66117336&is=65fefe36&hm=

Te Felicito benifits from the fact that is the first song that plays after the new ones on streaming  services. I always stop it midway when I realize. Lol

I was expecting a bigger streams for the new songs 

Im still listening the album all day 

• Like 2

Como donde y cuando, tiempo sin verte 

im obsesssed!!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

What happened 

Didn't they forget to post it something people had to search for it.

Cohete is SO bad. :rip:

I can't believe that she thought that this song is good enough for the album. I am pretty sure that she had at least 5 better already recorded songs. :deadbanana2:

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Still hoping we still get an English album this or next year tbh, her last English album was 10 years ago.

20 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

Cohete is SO bad. :rip:

I can't believe that she thought that this song is good enough for the album. I am pretty sure that she had at least 5 better already recorded songs. :deadbanana2:

Right? But my straights friends loved it :rip:

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Green said:

Copa Vacia in the last place  :clap3:

I feel bad for Manuel. He's such a sweet guy (and a cutie) but he got the worst song. I wish she had recorded something like 'El Merengue' with him instead. 

Edited by LatinFreak

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.