• YoungDreamer

• Tinashebanks

• Nashe

27 minutes ago, PartyFavor said:

Wait you know who didn't perform at the BETs? :beach:

We sure do 😂😂😂😂😂🤣

1 hour ago, PartyFavor said:

Wait you know who didn't perform at the BETs? :beach:

Girl please lmaoooo I rather my fave not perform at the EBT awards (which she has had  plenty times as a main act btw) than be someomes BACKUP tribute act!

Yall was so gassed thinking she was performing Nasty when all this time was was someone's back up! Don't make me get disrespectful on here yall really don't know how nasty I can get no pun intended lmao I have kept it cute for laughs and giggles but you Tennis Shoe fans are getting brave

• Thumbs Down 2

girl you have never kept it cute in a tinashe thread :rip: go ahead and get as nasty as you can get so we can serve up a few thread bans for you

and you have said many times you are a fan. Not to mention you stay in every single thread. Its giving stan. Thanks for contributing to her engagement and streams pookie!

31 minutes ago, ciara said:

Girl please lmaoooo I rather my fave not perform at the EBT awards (which she has had  plenty times as a main act btw) than be someomes BACKUP tribute act!

Yall was so gassed thinking she was performing Nasty when all this time was was someone's back up! Don't make me get disrespectful on here yall really don't know how nasty I can get no pun intended lmao I have kept it cute for laughs and giggles but you Tennis Shoe fans are getting brave

Please do it, at least you will stay busy unlike your fave :heart:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ciara said:

Tinashe is thriving & there's nothing you can do about it. I just know your ass is having a mental breakdown.

The biggest kii is your favs like Tinashe too personally  

undefined-Imgur.gif.d4b9a10017420f513203

Anyways Nasty is up to #62 on BB 

Edited by Tinashebanks
  • Haha 1

this is so funny...love watching losers LOSE :ahh: 

Edited by 50thStateofMind

29 minutes ago, PartyFavor said:

girl you have never kept it cute in a tinashe thread :rip: go ahead and get as nasty as you can get so we can serve up a few thread bans for you

and you have said many times you are a fan. Not to mention you stay in every single thread. Its giving stan. Thanks for contributing to her engagement and streams pookie!

LIES lmaooo when I gave her love yall turned it into a dragging moment and that was my last straw at keeping it cute with yall Your fave LOVES Ciara and that's all that matters tbh lmaooooo

4 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

this is so funny...love watching losers LOSE :ahh: 

Ciara is going platinum left and right 😭😭😭😭 is about to go on a stadium tour. who is exactly losing? Nasty isn't even a top 50 record yall are so gasssed lmaoooooo

you are delusional pookie 

seeing tinshe get her flowers this year is the most satisfying thing that has happened :clap3:

9 minutes ago, ciara said:

Ciara is going platinum left and right 😭😭😭😭 is about to go on a stadium tour. who is exactly losing? Nasty isn't even a top 50 record yall are so gasssed lmaoooooo

you are delusional pookie 

Those aren't your accomplishments & this isn't a competition 

Anyways to R&B song of the year Nasty! 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
49 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Shouldn't this be enough for a threadban? @Element 

They are now threadbanned — thanks for calling our attention to this!

• Thanks 4

https://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=341770

"We're barely a week into summer and TikTok is already bringing the heat. The platform has flagged several songs with the potential to become scorching hot thanks to TikTok users, including Tinashe's "Nasty," Chappell Roan's "Good Luck, Babe!" and Shaboozey's "A Bar Song (Tipsy).""

:duca: Exactly 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

https://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=341770

"We're barely a week into summer and TikTok is already bringing the heat. The platform has flagged several songs with the potential to become scorching hot thanks to TikTok users, including Tinashe's "Nasty," Chappell Roan's "Good Luck, Babe!" and Shaboozey's "A Bar Song (Tipsy).""

:duca: Exactly 

Nasty girl summer is just beginning

• Like 1

After watching the making of vid and her talking about how west coast-y the song is, I wouldn't be surprised if they try to get a west coast artist

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.