KC Super Bowl Parade Shooting: 1 dead - 2 men charged

ClashAndBurn

I’m here currently for work and it’s such a story of our nation. 50% of people worried and upset, 50% of people acting like nothing is going on. 

Regardless of your stance, in the USA, it’s just another day. 

School shooting in Atlanta as well. :deadbanana4:

Very scary though.  You wonder if Taylor or Travis were both targets of some disgruntled and radicalized MAGA person.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Very scary though.  You wonder if Taylor or Travis were both targets of some disgruntled and radicalized MAGA person.

Oh come on

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, tost1 said:

Oh come on

I mean it’s not really that far fetched at this point.  You’re not exactly dealing with rational people.  They think she’s a plant of the CIA conspiring to sabotage Donald Trump’s re-election campaign. :michael:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Perhaps more broadly, but with this incident, it doesn't seem to be the case or the motive. Reporting indicates this was a criminal incident, not a premeditated terrorist attack.

Trigger warning, shooter being tackled.

Seeing reports of 3 now in custody , confirmed by Fox4KC.

Spoiler

Very sad and scary. And incredibly frustrating that Americans value their guns more than their people...

2 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

School shooting in Atlanta as well. :deadbanana4:

Must be an election year

Another day another shooting

2 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

Oh I would bet my life on it. It’s a Fox News viewer that’s listened to this BS conspiracy being spewed for the last 2 weeks about Taylor and Biden and the being pentagons psy-op. Some people on tiktok where saying she was gonna be there (even though she’s in Australia, thank God) and also someone posted their mom in the floor weeping when the Chiefs won because she thought it meant Biden was 100% gonna win in November now as part this master plan. Fox News is driving people to the brink of ******** insanity. It’s a shame this didn’t happen at their studios tbh. They’re a massive common denominator when it comes propaganda leading to events like this. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

I mean it’s not really that far fetched at this point.  You’re not exactly dealing with rational people.  They think she’s a plant of the CIA conspiring to sabotage Donald Trump’s re-election campaign. :michael:

First thought I had when I heard the news on the radio at work. (Construction job so we have a radio playing in the background💀

• Like 1

Is really ironic how the USA is always talking about other countries violence/terrorists when they have the same problems (even worse) with their own citizens.

This USA is a joke.

On 2/14/2024 at 4:19 PM, Velvet Night said:

Sad to hear, but this will unfortunately continue to happen without gun control. 

It unfortunately will continue to happen even with more laws. The guns used in this shooting were almost certainly obtained illegally.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.