Report: Taylor had Kanye kicked out of Super Bowl seat

Carry My Heart

per the article he purposely bought seats to be in front of HER suite so he can photobomb HER pictures. Of course she and the NFL weren’t gonna be okay with that. 

why is he so obsessed with her tho? :deadbanana2: 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Carry My Heart

• Trainwreck

• Rep2000

• Mandalore

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless they can prove he did it to annoy her a white woman getting a black man removed …… ain’t a good look 

on black history month

• Haha 1

source: trust me bro

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

I mean didn't she date a white supremacist? Js

1. They were clearly never serious from what we saw. Seemed more casual than anything.

2. Matty is an edgelord assh*le who thinks that hiding behind "a character" or "performance art" excuses his attention-seeking antics. He's more left-leaning than anything. That time he did a Nazi salute on stage was while he sang the lyric "Thank you Kanye, very cool", which is both a Donald Trump quote and a Kanye West reference - two notable real Nazis. While I personally view all of this as corny, dumb, and insensitive, it doesn't make him a Nazi. Kanye, on the other hand...

Edited by Carry My Heart
  • Thumbs Down 2

I highly doubt this is true but if it is, I think it’s hilarious. 

He's too mentally unstable to not be making a mess right now if this was true, but I do hope it is, he deserves to be kicked out of existence

6 hours ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

I don't believe this in the slightest.

As if Taylor could have him kicked out of seats he paid for just because she didn't want to be near him :biblio: she doesn't own the world.

It was THE TAYLOR SWIFT SUPERBOWL, she could've kicked out the entire Kardashian cult if she wanted, she IS just that powerful :gaylorcat2:

If this was true Kanye would of told us by now since he can’t keep his mouth shut. 
But the off chance it is, I don't blame Taylor for using her power in this way at all.

42 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

It was THE TAYLOR SWIFT SUPERBOWL, she could've kicked out the entire Kardashian cult if she wanted, she IS just that powerful :gaylorcat2:

The fact that that entire K cult was also there with Bieber and nobody gave a **** about them, I have to laugh

:ryan3:

7 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

The fact that that entire K cult was also there with Bieber and nobody gave a **** about them, I have to laugh

:ryan3:

To make things worse, the team these Kultist were rooting for, aka 49ers LOST :ryan3:

Who's afraid of little old me indeed. :clap3:

I'm waiting for a Nicki level kinda of meltdown this week x

19 hours ago, tost1 said:

They're both so childish

No. A man who has been obsessed with publicly antagonizing her for 14 years - an established bigot suffering from severe mental illness with a history of unpredictable behavior - paying to be feet away from her at the Super Bowl. That can and should be seen as a threat to her safety. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I've been over Taylor for a while... but this is hilarious, and I kind of hope it's true.

Clearly this is made up fan fiction :deadbanana2:

I doubt it's truth, Kanye would be ranting about it already.

You guys believe everything for the drama.

y'all know damn well Kanye would have livestreamed the moment when he was supposedly getting kicked out of his seat.

If it’s true then that man is even more insane than I thought 

Yeah I don‘t buy it. Seems more like Kanye made a call or two to have this story planted at TMZ.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.