Selena Gomez - "Love On"

TalkThatRihanna

Well this has been so disappointing. I was so ready for the SG3 era to (FINALLY) begin. But looks like we'll have to wait for at least another year now.

Hoping she can drop the Fred Again collab this year & maybe another droplet to keep us entertained.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeingRicardo

• Selegend

• La Luna

• MALAMENTE

Couldn't she push it with more stories and an Instagram post? Like, come on. Dropping and disappearing is okay, but stand by your craft too. The song deserved way more.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like the payola kicked in. I've heard this on the radio three times in the past couple days.

I hope she keeps this sound on the album, i need more bops like this.

4 hours ago, spiritboy said:

I hope she keeps this sound on the album, i need more bops like this.

:rip:

Girl, I hope tf not after the floppage of Single Soon and Love On... Ms. Gomez needs to give us some Bad Liars, Hands To Myself, Fetish, Wolves type bops.

• Like 1

I grew to like this one now, it's a fun & harmless bop :heart:

It's not daring enough to be a comeback single but would be perfect as a 4th single from an era.

• Like 1

Radio has been spamming this one. I hear it way more than SS.

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2024 at 10:06 AM, XXI. said:

:rip:

Girl, I hope tf not after the floppage of Single Soon and Love On... Ms. Gomez needs to give us some Bad Liars, Hands To Myself, Fetish, Wolves type bops.

SS was a modest hit wdym, LO tanked horribly

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, ShadeIena said:

SS was a modest hit wdym, LO tanked horribly

I don't consider Single Soon to be a modest hit, but I agree Love On absolutely tanked.

Edited by XXI.

48 minutes ago, XXI. said:

I don't consider Single Soon to be a modest hit, but I agree Love On absolutely tanked.

Had good peaks on radio. 200 M on Spotify , almost 60 M on Youtube

Well this was like a watered down version of Feather I mean it could have done way better but the problem it's Selena has sound so lifeless and the effort to promote and do something major is minimal. You can tell she isn't passionate about music and she's doing it for business only but it's not working because the songs haven't done that well to begin with 

• 3 weeks later...

Is the song increasing at all? I've been seeing a ton of tweets about it comparing it to Espresso. The below has 1M views.

4 minutes ago, goverm3nth0ker said:

this deserved to flop honestly the real bop is single soon

facts :giraffe: SS is superior.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.