Bigger: Beyoncé vs Kanye West

burninredhot

Vote!  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Bigger in US?

2. 2. Bigger WW?

19 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

he had mental breakdown and did only a few dates. i dont think thats fair. but its great seeing beyonce doing great, i think shell continue being great touring force like madonna

I didn't know about that and I apologize if my comment now seems insensitive, but he still did complete 41 dates and that's only 8 less than Beyoncé's tour. At the same rate he was going, in order for him to have matched The Formation World Tour's gross, he'd have to have performed 150 more dates, which was not what was scheduled.

Edited by swissman
  • Like 1

Beyonce easily.

That said, Kanye is a streaming Juggernaut. Beyonce is bigger by every other metric though. 

59 minutes ago, swissman said:

So basically:

Chart stats? Don't count.

Streaming numbers? Count.

Touring numbers? Don't count.

They all definitely matter, but how is he easily out-streaming her and most of our faves (and all of their hits) with basically zero promo and several botched release attempts?  People hate this man (he was effectively cancelled) and I know many who refuse to listen to his music anymore.  If Beyonce was truly bigger, wouldn't more people be consuming her music instead?  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.