• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor2000

• Domination

• ShouldersSideways

• PrettyHurts

Top Posters In This Topic

Azealia Banks drags

So it's a day that ends in y. She has nothing but time because she burned every bridge and can't work anymore. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 4

She is not wrong... country music fans and critics are notoriously picky so I am curious to know what her goal is here. 

• Like 6

So much of country music is about storytelling 

So yes she is right about that

But Bey songs are good anyways. Not everything will be same

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Sannie said:

She is not wrong... country music fans and critics are notoriously picky so I am curious to know what her goal is here. 

I think it's for the fans and not trying to win over country listeners. I'm sure she knows she will never win them over so it's not about them. Especially after the Daddy Lessons performance at the CMAs :ryan3:

A nerve was struck ever since she read that fake article of Bey having old Azealia music on her moodboard. :rip: 

Azealia drags… :zzz:

Once again…she honestly makes a few good points amongst the mess lol.  

I also wonder how people will react to such a sexy image with this era.  I feel like she’s gonna get dragged for that too.  

• Like 4

Yeah the songs are more country influenced but the stans will fight anyone who points that out until they give in and call it country,a shame.

• Like 2

I really don't know why y'all make threads about her past 2015...

• Like 3

Shes right tbh. These songs are too cliche country. Where is the story telling? 

• Like 2

…and also, I’m curious if Bey will feature any other black female country singers.  

Thats my only complaint (if you wanna call it that) for Renaissance era is that there are so many young Black women already killing it in the genre, would’ve been good to give them a platform too or at least give them a nod (Kelela, Rochelle Jordan, etc).  

Wonder if it’ll happen this era (Mickey Guyton, K Michelle, etc).  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

Once again…she honestly makes a few good points amongst the mess lol.  

I also wonder how people will react to such a sexy image with this era.  I feel like she’s gonna get dragged for that too.  

Why would having a sexy image not work with country music :rip: it’s not gospel 

I don’t think Bey is aiming for major respect or props in the world of country. I think she just wants to honor the genre and its roots and do it in her own way

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Bookmark99 said:

Via Instagram:

spacer.png

Saving this in case Beyonce loses aoty again

"ridiculed again" ?

Even if she released a sound of shits, Beyonce still wouldn't be ridiculed lbr

Do we really need a thread every time she goes on an unhinged rant

• Like 1

Just now, PrettyHurts said:

Why would having a sexy image not work with country music :rip: it’s not gospel 

I don’t think Bey is aiming for major respect or props in the world of country. I think she just wants to honor the genre and its roots and do it in her own way

Ok we shall see…but we don’t typically see current Country artists dressed the way she  was dressed on Texas Hold ‘Em cover. :laugh: ijs…

Just now, professor2000 said:

Ok we shall see…but we don’t typically see current Country artists dressed the way she  was dressed on Texas Hold ‘Em cover. :laugh: ijs…

She’s not a typical country artist, she’s Beyoncé. Again, I think the album is her exploration/interpretation of country music, not her “going country” .

But i’m sure people will box her in and say she and the album are not country enough regardless 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sannie said:

Beyoncé is reclaiming a genre that Black ppl created & were removed from 

Edited by QueenBeyoncé
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.