Beyoncé - "16 Carriages"

Hurem

I haven’t read this thread but I’m sure I’m not the only one that has to search this song to find it. It’s not on her recent singles on Spotify? I’m pissed this song is so much better and everyone agrees. Most will hear the first song, roll their eyes and never find this one or listen to the album. 

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nooniebao

• 99sandthe2000s

• Lovett

• Mystic Warrior

3 hours ago, crf13 said:

This is genuinely one of the greatest songs in her discography! Wow! Never would have guessed that a country song would end becoming my favorite Beyoncè lead single. 

I remember Britney was always rumored to go country. Imagine if this was her comeback song with the sad lyrics about her start to fame. I’d cry. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

I remember Britney was always rumored to go country. Imagine if this was her comeback song with the sad lyrics about her start to fame. I’d cry. 

That would’ve been incredible! :jonny5:
We need Church Girls Pt. II (The Yeehaw Remix feat. Britney Spears) 

I hope she worked with Diana Gordon on act ii. 16 Carriages reminded me a little of this song by her.

5 hours ago, VerdantHue said:

I hope she worked with Diana Gordon on act ii. 16 Carriages reminded me a little of this song by her.

I’d love that but it wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t work with Diana again tbh

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

I’d love that but it wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t work with Diana again tbh

wait do they have bad blood? I had to look up when they last collaborated, and it was Lemonade :celestial5:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diana_Gordon_(singer)#2016:_Co-writing_and_producing_with_Beyoncé

1 minute ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

wait do they have bad blood? I had to look up when they last collaborated, and it was Lemonade :celestial5:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diana_Gordon_(singer)#2016:_Co-writing_and_producing_with_Beyoncé

I don't think so... after Lemonade, Beyonce hired her at Parkwood Entertainment as Chloe x Halle's performance coach for their debut album The Kids Are Alright (she also co-wrote the title track).

I think she branched out to work with Mark Ronson after CxH's debut era was over, and now she has co-written a number one single (Steve Lacy's "Bad Habit").

• Like 2

Tearsssss I fooooouuuughhhttttt …. My god this part kills me every time :weeps:

33 minutes ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

Tearsssss I fooooouuuughhhttttt …. My god this part kills me every time :weeps:

kim kardashian school GIF

• Like 4

i liked this more than texas hold em...it reminded me like xo/pretty hurts idk its so cute and raw:sosad:

I love beyonce is bringing back “eras” 

that’s what I always loved about Janet and Madonna. Every era they changed up their look and style and sound. 

the thing about this song is that with a few production changes, it could've fit well on 4, ST, or Lemonade

the song itself doesn't feel like anything super new for her

that's why Texas Hold Em is getting way more attention

I hope there will be an acoustic version of this song...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.