Beyoncé - 'COWBOY CARTER'

19SLAYty9

She really was on that stage on tour doing them old *** songs when she had 20+ tracks that perfectly fit in the opening act part of the show 

She really played in ya'll face

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Negiiiii

• Kristie Kuwa

DAUGHTER is cinematic

• Like 1

Where is the booklet? 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

don't come for me but RIIVERDANCE is the weakest song on the album for me

it's SO redundant, monotone and never switches up

bUmaWsz.jpeg

Michael Flatley said have several seats.

1f0d46274648ad725e0da0b38a0bdbf7080f936d.gif

Looking forward to the text on the booklet :duca: Maybe she says something about act iii.

There is no denying B is in her artistic peak rn, insane album

• Like 12

I just read the past 100 pages and I'm on my second listen of this IMMACULATE album. What is WRONG WITH HER?!

Ameriican Requiem - give her awards, acclaim, I want the full band on the stage and the smoke machines and the full campy Queen experience. ******* insane track from HER. This is her Bohemian Rhapsody and I'm so glad it's the opener so that EVERYONE can experience this. 

Protector - as the father of a 4 month old, I got a little choked up, not going to lie.

Bodyguard - this is my kind of ******* music. Put it on the playlists NOOOOOOOOOOW. Beyoncé what the ******* ****. PROMOTE THIS SONG, pleaaaaseeeeee.

Spaghettii - okay girl. Okay. I hear you.

Alliigator Tears - my kind of music again.  Can't wait to hit an edible and just lay back.

II Most Wanted - who ever would have thought this would work or even ever come into fruition? I have been saying that she needs to work with VOCALISTS and this is the result. Having said that, no idea why this is being pushed on playlists other than the shock value of them collabing.

Levii's Jeans - again, this needs to be all over the playlists tomorrow morning. This is a HIT, a ******* HIT. And I have NEVER heard Post Malone sound like this. 

Flamenco - a western vibe with her harmonies and layering. She's so sick and needs help.

YA YA - sick, she is sick and twisted. And talented. I know this is Miss Tina's favorite.

Desert Eagle - does throw not sample a Chaka Khan song that I cannnot remember the name of right now? The bass sounds like they are chipping up the bass line of one of her songs. This was my favorite interlude.

I hate to come back to the rest because I am just spent. She's always outdoing herself.

• Like 3

also "DAUGHTER" is the best ballad on the album alongside 16 CARRIAGES, i didn't believe she would do something on the same level as 16C but she did it

the melody and lyrics are 10/10

money-crying.gif 

• Like 3

spaghettii... least fav so far

90fee33068b18f56e65f4ae5df6589e76e637d3e.gif

• Thanks 1

bodyguard :WAP:

deserves to smash so hard

Edited by hallucinate

I heard the snippets and it sounds so great. Can't wait to listen fully 

Levii Jeans is absolutely INSANE! Obsessed with it. Easily best on the album.

• Like 2

where are you guys listening to the album?

Just listened to the full album, it was truly an experience. The amount of work that went into this... i get tired even thinking about it. The instrumental richness, the use of her voice, the melodies, the harmonies, its so beautiful... So much to take in. My fave lyrics is on bodyguard ''They couldn't hurt me, and they never will'' its so simple and powerful

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sweetblindness said:

I agree tbh, it's cute at first and I like the "pounce on that **** dance" but idk why it needed to be 5 minutes

yeah it should've been a 2 minute interlude at best

5 fuckin minutes of "pounce on that dance" on repeat with the same beat from start to finish

if this was Renaissance, a 5 minute song would've been 3 songs in 1, with 2 instrumental switch up

bUmaWsz.jpeg 

1 minute ago, Fanta said:

shh-kamala-harris.gif

But the end of ALLIGATOR TEARS!

Some one save me!

:jonny5:

3 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Not on Tidal, that's for sure.

:nicole:

i'm going through a break up right now, is there anything on the album for me to get through this :jonny2:

if not i'll just keep listening to me, myself and i and enjoy this masterpiece regardless 

:ryan3:

8 minutes ago, flower moon said:

spaghettii... least fav so far

90fee33068b18f56e65f4ae5df6589e76e637d3e.gif

Sis bye

1 minute ago, rnb said:

i'm going through a break up right now, is there anything on the album for me to get through this :jonny2:

if not i'll just keep listening to me, myself and i and enjoy this masterpiece regardless 

Spaghetii. You'll knock at his door with a knife trust me sis

• Haha 3

Most Wanted is a certified classic! If you don't feel elevated listening to this, what's wrong with you?! :jonny5:

• Like 2

I'm holding out till it's official release in the USA but you guys have me so pumped to listen! 

I don't if its because some of you are so pumped but her best album ever? Thats a bold claim to make!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.