• shyboi

• nadiamendell

• GraceRandolph

• AndThenTheCocaine

So Bey was eyeing for that Rock/Country act for almost a decade :jonny5:

Phew, we are not ready for Act2 

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

12 hours ago, midnightdawn said:

I mean the actress who got the role isn't exactly Meryl Streep if you know what I mean

What a dumb comparison, comparing the most nominated actress at the Oscars who has been acting since the 70s with somebody who never starred in a movie before, it was Gaga's debuting movie role but this doesn't take away the fact she delivered her performance and got an Oscar nomination for it at her first try, not to mention her first acting gig still lead her to win an acting Golden Globe, especially when we saw tones of female popstars getting panned at their debut movie and for whole careers.

Adele has enough charisma to do easier comedy roles or something but I've never seen her do something dramatic like ASIB 

Gaga was perfect in the end, the movie and the soundtrack were massive hits 

• 2 weeks later...

While Beyonce can't act, I think that would have been an intriguing story. Like Dreamgirls, her charisma and performances would cover for the poor Acting, plus they could write her part smaller. The version we got didn't offer anything new that previous versions did. I doubt Adele would pull it off.

I just don't see Adele being a good actress, could be wrong though. Plus, would she have had to do an American accent? :skull:

Adele would suck at acting, unless maybe a comedy.

On a side note, I'd love to see Lana in a Tarantino movie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.