• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kellebrity98

• suburbannature

• Sweeftie13

• RIKI232

Top Posters In This Topic

They’ve only done a repeat winner once (and that was Taylor), so it probably won’t be Taylor or Beyoncé. They’ve both more than earned another honor, particularly Beyoncé given hers was way back before 4.

But given the tendency not to repeat, I’m thinking it’ll be Karol G.

I'm thinking it's Mariah Carey. sold out her last tour and nicknames include Mimi, legend, mother, MC, Marry Poppins and made more chart history in December when AIWFCIY went #1 yet again.

Edited by Touchdown

I think it's karol g or taylor

6 hours ago, kellebrity98 said:

Beyoncé is only the third artist in history to record 20 top ten hits on the charts as a solo artist.

Seriously? I genuinely would have thought there were way more artists with 20 solo top 10. Like from Madonna, Mariah, Janet, Rihanna, Taylor, Michael Jackson, Elvis... No? 

Edited by Klein

Bonnie Raitt

41 minutes ago, Klein said:

Seriously? I genuinely would have thought there were way more artists with 20 solo top 10. Like from Madonna, Mariah, Janet, Rihanna, Taylor, Michael Jackson, Elvis... No? 

Mariah has 21

Miley perhaps? 🤔 

It`s Madonna. 40 years career, sold out stadiums, Material Girl, Icon, and the mother of all of them...

FIRO obviously. She had a box office smash in 2019 and her residuals are making her more money than over. 

Ava Max :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.