Celine was singing while backstage at the Grammys!!

SoldierofLove

I would have given my first born to have been there.  

One of my biggest regrets in life is not being born earlier so that I could see her live.  

Edited by byzantium
  • Like 3

I hope she performs again, i've never seen her live, and it would be a HUGE cultural loss for the world if she never did :dancehall3:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, byzantium said:

I would have given my first born to have been there.  

One of my biggest regrets in life is not being born earlier so that I could see her live.  

I wish I was my current age in the 90s.

Imagine getting to see prime Mariah, Whitney, Madonna, Celine, Janet live :rip: 

those lucky old f-words like @Rocket

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

She mentioned in one of the videos she posted back when the diagnosis was made public that the disease was affecting her singing voice but these videos show she still got it!

She obviously can’t take performing as she used to, but I hope that just like her canadian counterpart Joni Mitchell (who they said would never sing again after an aneurysm and just did two days ago at the Grammy stage), she’s able to grace us all with her voice for a special moment again 

Queen. I got so emotional seeing her at the GRAMMYs this weekend. She's my favorite female vocalist ever.:heart:

• Like 1

An actual legend with indisputable talent. We love to see it.

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.