• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Letemtalk

• Rep2000

• Arrows

• Asscatchem

Top Posters In This Topic

in before the swifties on here try and say her being a climate criminal is okay :rip:

• Like 14

Just now, wildsidenormani said:

in before the swifties on here try and say her being a climate criminal is okay :rip:

I'm gonna use the climate criminal jet situation to remove any goodwill people have about her.

• Haha 1

She seriously needs to address this issue.

• Haha 1

I’ll get to planting!

8 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

That seems very serious. You should report her to the EPA if you think she's a climate criminal. Taylor might be worse than factories dumping toxic wastewater on rivers. :dancehall3:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

11 minutes ago, réveuse said:

I'm gonna use the climate criminal jet situation to remove any goodwill people have about her.

You are singlehandedly going to tank her goodwill? Good luck with that :ahh:

At least you're admitting to your obsession. Acceptance is the first step towards recovery! Perhaps touching grass could serve as additional recourse.

• Haha 10

14 minutes ago, réveuse said:

It's over for Taylor now. réveuse is on a mission! :jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

I think she’ll easily cross 30 billion Spotify stream this year. Last year she spent January-March at 40-50M daily stream only, same time this year she’s at 80-90M.

the real question is, will she cross 40B? 

Edited by Kasix

Tortured Climate Terrorists Department 

• Haha 7

Queen of houseplants.

:alexz2:

Why is she alone always being called out?:rip:

You guys know that every pop star you stan has taken hundreds of private flights as well, right?

Spamming “climate terrorist” under every Gaga, Rih or Bey thread would be just as valid. And by that I mean not valid at all, cause the issue really isn’t that simple.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 3

Taylor is already in her 2nd backlash era :skull:

The way people are coming for her is insane.

She does need to address this tho, because the bullying is only going to get worse

• Thumbs Down 1

Plants don’t do enough, because unless those plants captures carbon and all of that carbon is buried under the soil, then nothing is gained. It just provides a temporary store for the carbon.

What we are doing as a species, is that we are taking carbon from under the surface of the earth, that was deposited there over a period of millions of years and sending it into our atmosphere. Over the entire industrial era, some 2.3 trillion tonnes of carbon dioxide have been released to the atmosphere.

https://2041foundation.org/climate-change-what-happened-and-why/

At best, plants buy us some time to do something, but they can’t solve the problem on their own.

https://www.salon.com/2023/08/24/why-planting-trees-to-offset-carbon-emissions-doesnt-really-work-according-to-experts/
https://newscenter.lbl.gov/2021/12/08/plants-buy-us-time-to-slow-climate-change-but-not-enough-to-stop-it/

Allowing companies or individuals to purchase carbon "offsets" like planting trees to balance out carbon emissions is big business, but not a real solution.

It seems really strange that Democrats want an endorsement from Taylor Swift when it is poor and middle class people that pay the cost of climate change. Or are the Democrats the party for the rich people now?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Arrows said:

You guys know that every pop star you stan has taken hundreds of private flights as well, right?

Why do these Republican swifties keep making these claims when they know that it's not true.

Not every pop star is making hundreds of private flights.

9 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Taylor is already in her 2nd backlash era :skull:

The way people are coming for her is insane.

She does need to address this tho, because the bullying is only going to get worse

She’s going to be cancelled within an INCH of her life again. Hope to God she has a healthy support system 

• Like 1

She has like 20 Million stans… get to work please!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Letemtalk said:

Why do these Republican swifties keep making these claims when they know that it's not true.

Which currently active/chart-topping a lister is not? Because we know Ariana, Beyonce, Pink, Dua, etc all use them. 

• Like 1

what do people want her to do, fly commercial? :rip:

9 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Which currently active/chart-topping a lister is not? Because we know Ariana, Beyonce, Pink, Dua, etc all use them. 

So not "every pop star" like the the other climate change denier swiftie claimed, just a handful of a listers?

In any case, I'm pretty sure Billie Eilish never or almost never uses private jets.

https://graziamagazine.com/articles/billie-eilish-flying-economy/

Edited by Letemtalk

14 minutes ago, Letemtalk said:

Lies. Bey, Ariana, Rih, Gaga, Adele, Bruno, Drake, Nicki, Britney, Madonna, Elton John, Eminem and the list goes on. They’ve all used nothing but private jets since their careers took off.

I’m not republican, I think they should all stop. Billie is one of the few who could afford private flights but who isn’t doing it, which should be applauded. It’s just dumb but not suprising that Taylor, as usual, is the one getting all the attention.

5 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Lies. Bey, Ariana, Rih, Gaga, Adele, Bruno, Drake, Nicki, Britney, Madonna, Elton John, Eminem and the list goes on. They’ve all used nothing but private jets since their careers took off.

I’m not republican, I think they should all stop. Billie is one of the few who could afford private flights but who isn’t doing it, which should be applauded. It’s just dumb but not suprising that Taylor, as usual, is the one getting all the attention.

You claim that you're not a Republican, but you use the same Republican talking points about how every celebrity/pop star uses private jets.

Edit: also Madonna certainly doesn't always fly in private jets. She has been seen flying in commercial flights.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/madonna-looks-cut-out-from-the-world-while-flying-economy/

Edited by Letemtalk
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Letemtalk said:

You claim that you're not a Republican, but you use the same Republican talking points about how every celebrity/pop star uses private jets.

You cling to this and ignore every point I made that disproved you?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Letemtalk said:

So not "every pop star" like the the other climate change denier swiftie claimed, just a handful of a listers?

In any case, I'm pretty sure Billie never or almost never uses private jets.

You seem to be deliberately avoiding the point.  And sure, Billie is the only artist you have come up with and even she has spoken about the the constraints of her job and how she likely cannot maintain not flying private on occasion.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.