JLo second single debuts with 39k first day streams

suburbannature

After the lead did 63k first day and the Latto remix did a record-setting 1.3k first day, her new single (and title track) has pulled off an impressive 39k first day. 

Congrats, JLo. Constantly raising the bar for the other girls :clap3: 

Edited by suburbannature
  • Haha 9

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jeneration

• suburbannature

• shakeyourbombom

• insomniac

It pulled 39k even with the Ayo Edebiri scandal? :dancehall3:

Isn’t this good for someone who debuted over 20 years ago ? She isn’t a streaming artist by any means.

• Haha 1

Let’s wait for the J.Lo stans to come and here and gloat about Instagram and Twitter video views, like they always do. 

5 minutes ago, Facelessboy said:

Isn’t this good for someone who debuted over 20 years ago ? She isn’t a streaming artist by any means.

Yes, Shakira's TQG is only doing 900k daily. :doc:

• Haha 3

her HISS :clap3:  

• Haha 2

39k more streams than zero :clap3:

• Haha 7

I don't know what I expected TBH. I'm gonna continue supporting her, though. I actually really like JLo :gaylocat1:

• Like 1

How on earth did she get that movie budget 

• Like 1

Just now, Delirious said:

at least we know @suburbannatureis a jlo fan by the looks with how updated they are with jlo's stats :clap3:

Very close to björk's ovule numbers - 93,380.

Keep it up, Jen. :clap3:

Edited by tomo

I’d like to meet these 39k people and shake their hands :clap3:

• Haha 6

OT’s a JLove hater we been knew

That being said, this is a terrible song! But I still hope she has some good songs on the album that could actually become hits. First two were not it

Idk why you're holding this woman to such a high standard. Her last album was an entire decade ago and her last hit (which made little noise in the US) was 8 years ago. What are you expecting? :toofunny3:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

Idk why you're holding this woman to such a high standard. Her last album was an entire decade ago and her last hit (which made little noise in the US) was 8 years ago. What are you expecting? :toofunny3:

This. She's a cemented legacy act by this point and that's fine. People will always look at her for her impact and old hits, not much for her newer music

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

For context, Xtina has 15 songs with more daily streams than this song's debut streams

:suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

boring song, it's what she deserves for releasing this x

• Like 1

I don’t even care about those things. Jlo is professional when it comes to her eras and knows how to deliver. And i say this as a Mariah Carey stan. 

I’m excited for her new album and i will be streaming.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is insane. :rip:

This is terrible even for her, like not even 100k?? Does she not have playlisting or whatsoever, like how could her label let this happen??! :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

how could her label let this happen?

She’s self releasing via BMG. The album has a $50M movie coming out next week. That’s the promo.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.