• Like 7

I need to know the tracklist and the cover now pleaseee!!!! :jonny:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lady Claire said:
  Hide contents

GF7n_sXXAAE-bBE?format=jpg&name=large

:jonny5:

:WAP: love it

Why is she serving more promovisuals than she did for her ‘debut album’? :skull: 

1 hour ago, Whis said:

:WAP: love it

Why is she serving more promovisuals than she did for her ‘debut album’? :skull: 

She never had her heart in Feed the Beast, you could always tell. After the Problématique cancellation she obviously was like ugghh and just made whatever the hell the label wanted, it predictably flopped, so now perhaps they have given her some acknowledgement that she probably knows better what her fans want than her label. And hopefully everyone has stopped trying to make her such a "big" thing. She's not a Zara, Bebe or Anne-Marie clone, she quite clearly has her own distinct gay lane and that's why we love her. 

Of course I don't only want Sl*t Pop from Kim, the songs I LOVE her for are stuff like "Slow It Down," "Heart to Break," and bops from Clarity and TOTL, but Sl*t Pop is super fun and a little musical sequel is always appreciated. 

If you don't like it... You will eventually. EVERYONE hated Sl*t Pop when it came out, now it's a cult classic and pretty much most Kim fans obsess over it. No doubt that'll happen again this time around.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Tropical said:

She never had her heart in Feed the Beast, you could always tell. After the Problématique cancellation she obviously was like ugghh and just made whatever the hell the label wanted, it predictably flopped, so now perhaps they have given her some acknowledgement that she probably knows better what her fans want than her label. And hopefully everyone has stopped trying to make her such a "big" thing. She's not a Zara, Bebe or Anne-Marie clone, she quite clearly has her own distinct gay lane and that's why we love her. 

Of course I don't only want Sl*t Pop from Kim, the songs I LOVE her for are stuff like "Slow It Down," "Heart to Break," and bops from Clarity and TOTL, but Sl*t Pop is super fun and a little musical sequel is always appreciated. 

If you don't like it... You will eventually. EVERYONE hated Sl*t Pop when it came out, now it's a cult classic and pretty much most Kim fans obsess over it. No doubt that'll happen again this time around.

I 100% agree, that's why at the M&G I'll ask her to sign **** pop and not FTB vinyl cause I knooow she loves it more :rainbow:

14 hours ago, Lady Claire said:
  Hide contents

GF7n_sXXAAE-bBE?format=jpg&name=large

:jonny5:

where was this originally posted though?

5 hours ago, mrmarrero said:

i need the release date!

its on Valentines day. Kim tweeted it:WAP:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Love_Is_A_Suicide said:

where was this originally posted though?

I would like to know too. I saw some fan accounts posting on Twitter but have no idea of where they found it

• Like 1

Just now, Lady Claire said:

I would like to know too. I saw some fan accounts posting on Twitter but have no idea of where they found it

same!

• Like 1

The song sounds amazing and non-Slvt Pop :rip: it’s like her usual music which i love

And that video is soooo camp :ahh:

• Like 4

this sounds like if OG **** Pop and Problematique ****** :jonny: 

• Like 2

Them giving her a bigger budget for this than FTB has me dying :rofl:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sophomore said:

Them giving her a bigger budget for this than FTB has me dying :rofl:

They saw the streams of slvt pop vs FTB and knew they ****** up big time

Not at all what I expected, sounds like a bop!

However hopefully she’ll have some electro bangers cause that’s what was popular in the first EP

• Like 1

Oh my god the teaser ! sounds like a bop 🤩

Edited by Peppa31

I love the way the new song sounds. This has been a surprise!!! :katie2:

do we think she might do a second us tour or anything for this? i could see a few more summer shows amid her inevitable pride shows :bird:

it seems like they’re putting a lot more energy into it then they ever did feed the beast and especially problematique  

• Like 1

the new song is a major bop

shame that the songs here are so short tho . lots of songs under 2 minutes 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.