Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT: THE ANTHOLOGY'

Almodusa

37 minutes ago, saintjude said:

She will start teasing once they off this damn vacation :gaycat6:

Also she is probably respectfully ignoring this week as its beyonce release week but girl next week also be all about beyonce too:gaycat6:

Lettuce pray that she has been in LA to shoot music videos.

• Replies 45.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

41 minutes ago, saintjude said:

She will start teasing once they off this damn vacation :gaycat6:

Also she is probably respectfully ignoring this week as its beyonce release week but girl next week also be all about beyonce too:gaycat6:

They're off the vacation, the pics started getting released after they flew back. They went to the Bahamas the previous week, stayed a week and came back to LA already. But they're nesting at her place there so that's the same :dies: Let her enjoy some well-earned rest and vitamin D! 

Edited by Mandalore
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

I also have a feeling that I am going to love the sound of this album. I have a gut feeling.

Honestly I think this will be her magnum opus.

7 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

They're off the vacation, the pics started getting released after they flew back. They went to the Bahamas the previous week, stayed a week and came back to LA already. But they're nesting at her place there so that's the same :dies: Let her enjoy some well-earned rest and vitamin D! 

she is well deserved off weeks queen didnt even need to give us new album but she did :gaycat6: 
Also knowing her, promo for the release week is probably ready she is just waiting for the right time but the hype is dyyyying:rip:

• Haha 1

She's doing field research for the sister album The Pleasured Coochie Department 

• Haha 11

metro/future are going to release another album a week before taylor, top ten on bb still doable or nah :spin:

Her dancer Giuseppe Giofrè just published here an autobiography. There are a lot of great stories and anecdotes about taylor 

my favourite is around 2 weeks before the Reputation tour all the dancer organized a party in the home of one of them. This person wrote a message to the others "i send an invite to Taylor too" and some of them where "what? why you did it? she has a tour coming, this can be see like unprofessional..."... 

the day of the party Giuseppe received a phone call from this dancer "Where are you all? Taylor is already here!".

Not only she went to the party but she went there around 30 minutes before. The dancer was so embarassed "What i do now?" and Giuseppe "Show her your childroom" :nuts:

Not only that but during the party then she sat on a piano and made a mini concert for them. 

:rip:

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 7

8 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

Your mind, it amazes me sometimes SVHT1.gif

I just love what you say SVHT1.gif

This is exactly what I love about mirrorball, summarized and qualified. It's ethereal and hazy and feels like you've been out in the sun for just a bit too long as you're sitting in the car on the way home. Her voice is slightly distant in the mix (like how older songs tend to be) but it's still right there and is far more intimate than would otherwise be expected. Of all of Taylor's discography, mirrorball is the song that sounds the most like it's just you and her and a guitar and wine and candles in a one on one performance. I've said before that this is the closest Taylor has come to making a classic (read: non-LSD) Beatles song, and dare I say does that concept more than its due justice SVHT1.gif

Also, we would be incredibly lucky as consumers if Taylor ever deigned to step back into this sonic palette again, I hope she gives it serious thought every time she hangs out with Paul ******* McCartney SVHT1.gif

This absolutely immaculate description. :clap3:mirrorball praisings give me such a RUSH; every element, from the production to the stunningly vulnerable lyrics, comes together to create perfection.

On folklore release day, I was already convinced she'd made an instant classic by MTR, but mirrorball was the first track that had me gasping until it ended. Easily top 3 in her discography for me and I've never related to any of her songs more. 

(it's also like a way better The Archer conceptually, but I like that one too so no shade :duck:)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, PoisonedIvy said:

You will be hearing from my lawyers btw @Dear Reader, the Tortured Ranking Department is copyrighted and you are guilty of infringement.

ezgif-7-536ffeec14.gif?ex=6614cbc7&is=66

Reveal hidden contents

jk  I love that u adopted it 

I'll have you know I have the same lawyer as miss Taylor Alison Swift, so try me!

spacer.png

Edited by Dear Reader
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Kyle-x said:

She's doing field research for the sister album The Pleasured Coochie Department 

Oh ***** I hope you know the hell you have just unleashed into this world… 

:ahh: 

• Haha 3

Hold up. I missed The Tortured Ranking Department meeting again

1. Look What You Made Me Do
2. Midnight Rain
3. mirrorball
4. But Daddy I Love Him
5. Shake It Off
6. no body, no crime
7. Mean
8. I Think He Knows
9. You Belong With Me

10. 22
11. The Outside
spacer.png

& you took my sadness out of its compartment

in the tortured poets department 

I ain't no Shakespeare in the wind

spacer.png

• Like 3

No seriously HOW is she going to fit that disjointed ass title into the song 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

No seriously HOW is she going to fit that disjointed ass title into the song 

spacer.png

if Lana managed to fit "Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing" into a song and give it such a pretty melody, so will she 

spacer.png

• Like 2

There's a sign on the doorway 

that leads to my apartment

"Welcome,” it says,

"to the tortured poets department"

there's novels and essays

scattered all around

one cat on the counter,

Another on the ground 

most days I'm active

some days I rest 

these days I'm lonely 

So my writings at its best 

look how I ate that!

spacer.png

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

if Lana managed to fit "Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing" into a song and give it such a pretty melody, so will she 

spacer.png

You know what…

spacer.png

Just now, PoisonedIvy said:

"Welcome,” it says,

scattered all around

one cat on the counter,

Another on the ground 

most days I'm active

some days I rest 

these days I'm lonely 

look how I ate that!

spacer.png

when that's the first lyric that leaks and the Karma is a cat meltdown repeats

spacer.png

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

when that's the first lyric that leaks and the Karma is a cat meltdown repeats

spacer.png

"There's no Florence in Florida!!!” Is going to be our "Snow on the Beach" all over again.

"a second female vocalist has NOT hit the song!” This reverse 9/11 expedition.. 

spacer.png

Edited by PoisonedIvy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

When for TS13 she does a different variant per country she has toured on The Eras Tour with a different bonus track 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

"Welcome,” it says,

scattered all around

one cat on the counter,

Another on the ground 

most days I'm active

some days I rest 

these days I'm lonely 

look how I ate that!

spacer.png

Gabbie-Pic-1200x675.jpg?format=jpg&height=900&width=1600&fit=bounds

• Haha 3

omg My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toy lyrics leaked Mr.S told me personally!

My boy only breaks his favorite toys

And that D makes me feel hella moist

He calls me midnight rain for a reason

He play-doh with my coochie caught him squeezin'

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

For TS13 I actually want Taylor to pull a Radiohead and let the fans choose the price they want to pay for the album. Sort of like a "gift" to the fans, but optional pricing from $0 to whatever maximum amount 

8 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

For TS13 I actually want Taylor to pull a Radiohead and let the fans choose the price they want to pay for the album. Sort of like a "gift" to the fans, but optional pricing from $0 to whatever maximum amount 

The only case where I see this happening is option to pay standard price or MORE :fan: sort of like a "gift" to Taylor 

Edited by stupidjock
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I have a feeling one of the tracks will have long outros like Lana's Venice or A&W

Like long synth & beat with her humming some words from chorus and then ended with her reading some poem

Edited by Safe&Sound

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.