Dua Lipa performs Training Season and Houdini at the Grammys

ChrisTheLoner

On 2/5/2024 at 6:43 PM, BOOMBAYAH said:

She’s improved but she still has a stiffness to her movements that I don’t think she’ll ever shake off. Her dancing doesn’t come off as “natural” or effortless. Still, it’s nice to see her put in the effort, and I love both songs. 

Agree. She still looks awkward and is not a natural performer like say, Miley but you know she rehearsed that dance break for days because she wanted to prove all the "go girl give us nothing" people wrong and for that she deserves respect.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChrisTheLoner

• istan4badgalriri

• nadiamendell

• shyboi

4 hours ago, JayG said:

Yes because shes giving fantasy, not forcing a seizure onstage to "slay"

Yes but I mean more as in dua is SANGing and also not standing still

Why isn’t the performance on YouTube yet? Are they waiting for Training Season to be officially released? 

24 minutes ago, Finkypop said:

Why isn’t the performance on YouTube yet? Are they waiting for Training Season to be officially released? 

I mean its on her insta and has already 20mio views there :jonnycat:

On 2/8/2024 at 3:24 AM, Jay07 said:

Agree. She still looks awkward and is not a natural performer like say, Miley but you know she rehearsed that dance break for days because she wanted to prove all the "go girl give us nothing" people wrong and for that she deserves respect.

One does not need to be a natural dancer to be a great performer, I saw her on Future Nostalgia Tour and she had incredible stage presence and confidence. She does not look awkward at all, you people just still like talking about it and imagining it for some reason.

Nobody rips Taylor Swift apart for not being a dancer or says that she is somehow not a good performer because of that, yet Dua Lipa always manages to get special treatment🙄

Edited by 4th Time Around
  • Thanks 1

we been saying she needed performances for the music to take off. dua is definitely one that benefits from videos performing her music on the internet

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

About damn time. Must be a Paramount+ contract allowing exclusivity for a week.

Updated the OP with the youtube performance :sistrens:

• 1 month later...
On 2/11/2024 at 12:15 PM, 4th Time Around said:

One does not need to be a natural dancer to be a great performer, I saw her on Future Nostalgia Tour and she had incredible stage presence and confidence. She does not look awkward at all, you people just still like talking about it and imagining it for some reason.

Nobody rips Taylor Swift apart for not being a dancer or says that she is somehow not a good performer because of that, yet Dua Lipa always manages to get special treatment🙄

I didn't attend her show, but in my Twitter feed many people complained that she could've done much better and lack of stage presence, don't know what they meant tho

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.