• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChrisTheLoner

• istan4badgalriri

• nadiamendell

• shyboi

vocals ON POINT as usual. the dance break at the end was really good too! I didnt like how busy the stage was with all those dancers and stuff but it all came together at the end. 

• Like 1

oh how she ate that!!! :clap3::WAP::worship: one of her best performances ever, this is what a main pop girl looks like!

• Like 2

She slayed that performance. Especially the Houdini part was so good. Love the Britney 2000 VMA reference.

I must say that I'm not sold on Training Season as a song yet. The performance with the cube was definitely fantastic. But I find the song quite basic to be honest.

• Like 1

She ******* devoured :jonny2:

I still remember being absolutely gagged by her comeback performance at the 2019 EMAs and she just kept getting better. :jonny5: The way she went from those One Kiss performances in 2018 to....this is one of the reasons why I believe she's one of the best artists of her generation. You can say what you want about her music, but you can't deny that she truly puts in the work. None of the new girls really have her impeccable work ethics and drive :clap3: 

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

OP:  I love it. I wish it was the 3rd-4th performance bc maybe some people missed it, but gosh opening the Grammys is amazing and she ate:jonnycat: best performer of this gen.

I think the actual broadcast doesn't matter. She is aiming for people sharing it on tiktok like with her Levitating grammy performance

She is everything and it was so fun to watch, truly met all the expectations

That being said the camerawork was awful.. they should have prepared better for something as dynamic

• Like 4

This was incredible

She's such a star

Pop Icon!

• Like 1

I said it in Houdini thread, and I'll say it here - she absolutely killed this performance.

She is the only pop girl of the new generation that does it for me - the stage presence, vocals, performance - an absolute X factor!

She really showed everyone else how to do it - no mumbling, no sitting on a chair and doing a lazy 1-2 step. Not saying everyone needs to be full on, but there's been this specific trend going on for some time now, and performances have been so boring. Generally don't remember when's the last time a performance has made me excited.

And finally, she showed what hard work does. Amazing :clap3:

• Like 9

SHE WAS AMAZING, but the hair AINT IT

Training Season is a bop and Miss Dula slayed. Mama really said I'm hungry 

I hope a certain YouTube user knows that his comment changed the trajectory of an entire pop stars career :laugh:

this was amazing. girl give us EVERYTHING.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I loved it. This era seems to be very visually interesting too, c'mon Dua give us everything. :wanda:

meh, that could've been anyone really. it's giving very manufactured pop star. would've been good for the VMAs. training season is a bop though, houdini is still s*** and deservingly flopped

• Thumbs Down 7

she turned from "go girl give us nothing" to "go girl give us EVERYTHING" :WAP:

• Like 3

This song is gonna be a massive bop and she has improved as a performer. 

Absolutely amazing!!!!!! TS is a ******* BOP, can’t wait 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, POPTART said:

I said it in Houdini thread, and I'll say it here - she absolutely killed this performance.

She is the only pop girl of the new generation that does it for me - the stage presence, vocals, performance - an absolute X factor!

She really showed everyone else how to do it - no mumbling, no sitting on a chair and doing a lazy 1-2 step. Not saying everyone needs to be full on, but there's been this specific trend going on for some time now, and performances have been so boring. Generally don't remember when's the last time a performance has made me excited.

And finally, she showed what hard work does. Amazing :clap3:

Preach it!

• Like 1

She delivered hard. Really the last pop girl out there.

Like no one else delivers dance/choreo like her, she also maintained vocals throughout. Very impressive.

The others will be seated or standing for the whole thing. That’s just not IT for me.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.