GRAMMYs Troll Nicki on Twitter

BOOM!

4 minutes ago, KKW said:

Unless there’s been another instance of this it’s certainly fishy 

It happens all the time and it's been this way for a decade. Google Knowledge Graph just takes information from other websites, including tweets like the one the Grammys posted. Google doesn't have any special information that other sites don't.

Google’s Knowledge Graph Has An Error 20% Of The Time

Search Engine Land / Barry Schwartz / June 27, 2012

The Google Feature Magnifying Disinformation

The Atlantic / Lora Kelley / September 23, 2019

Google’s Knowledge Graph Is Rife with Misinformation and an Easy Tool for Online Radicalization

Global Project Against Hate and Extremism / Heidi Beirich / August 31, 2020

• Like 3

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KKW

• FOCK

• _Fey

• hallucinate

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, WERKER said:

They're not going to award her after the awful antics she's done this week.

The votes would have been in for weeks, so this makes no sense.

JohnWayneHolland

I mean EVEN IF the Grammys did change the winner last minute, it's not like that Nicki song deserved to win anyways so they made the right decision :gaycat1:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not the gay barb intern risking their job to give nicki's coke rants validity :deadbanana4:

ouu nicki dont make that face 

Google is not some source that has inside info. :deadbanana: it presents info based on what it's found on the internet.

Given that the official Grammys account initially tweeted Barbie World won this, it would naturally present that Barbie World won this category.

• Like 2

Even the Grammys troll her… this has not been an easy past two weeks for Ms. Minaj

spacer.png

• Haha 1

either someone wanted to be messy or they just posted the wrong draft, but I’m entertained regardless :dies:

• Like 1

Good. Can't wait for her rant about it.

Her High by the Beach moment. :ahh:

31 minutes ago, KKW said:

It’s literally listed as the winner on Google as we speak lmao

spacer.png

oop... :rip:

THE SHAMMYS STRIKE AGAIN. :khalyan2:

I don’t understand  why that song was nominated over Princess Diana in the first place 

If any watched the livestream on YouTube in real time “Scientists & Engineers” won Rap Performance and then Rap Song not long after  and I was like... Welp that's that. Checked Twitter and people were congratulating Nicki Minaj because that's what the Grammy Tweeted and I was really confused because Nicki wasn't announced. :bibliahh:

• Like 1

This is sad tbh; this has to sting. Immensely dislike this girl but this is like beating a dead horse atp — and if this week has taught us anything, sometimes the presumed dead horses can gallop all over your sleep cycle and sanity.

I feel bad for her. Not too much, mind you — she would be the first to make a PR campaign, hashtags, and her base would be trending the hashtag if this happened to another rap girl (esp. Cardi), so...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not the Garbz now coping with “she DID win a Grammy but they took it back” :bibliahh:

Why does it feel it was intentional :deadbanana2:

Edited by naval23

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Lpa2IZd.gif

Now they're making themselves believe she NEVER stepped foot there? :deadbanana4: I also would like to forget the atrocity of a performance that ruined her Grammys reputation but damn :rip:

What if they took away the win after all her antics this past week :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.