What are your favorite comfort YouTube channels?

Jotham

I'm going through a bit of a funk right now and whenever I'm in one of these phases I like to watch YouTubers that I find very relaxing or calming.

I usually enjoy watching vloggers as they provide an escape in a sense. One of my favorites right now is Sailing La Vagabonde, a channel dedicated to sailing around the world whose early videos I really enjoy (but their new videos are so bad :rip:). I also like to watch a couple Disney vloggers, my favorite is Paging Mr. Morrow since I like his optimistic attitude and find his story very inspiring.

I would love to know your own suggestions. :heart2:

❤️

• Like 1

Safiya Channel>>>
Start here and get down the rabbit hole

i like watching longish, slow videos. one of my fav channels is this one guy restoring some old stone houses in the mountains of italy. his vids are normally about 45 mins long and theres usually not much talking. its pretty relaxing/calming for me.
also, travel vloggers (but not the influencer type) who actually document their entire experience, good or bad.

Oh and also, blondie in china! shes an aussie living in china and she travels around trying foods from all over the country! very positive good vibes with her. you'll want to visit china after watching her vids.

Edited by flower moon

Brittany Broski her art history video’s

Jessie Maya

• ATRL Moderator

I enjoy watching the baking ones where they crack eggs and add sugar and milk, lightly mix and it comes out all fluffy from the oven. Really relaxing. It's even better when I'm enjoying something baked of my own too 

I watch all sorts of random crap on YouTube but for comfort I love to watch videos about tiny houses (:rip:)

The way this channel edits their videos is just super calming, and the houses they feature are all really well done and scratch my mild interior design itch. 

• Like 1

• Tom Scott, Safiya and The Tim Traveller for 'quirky' stuff
  • Beryl Shereshewsky for her 'I try ____ dishes from around the world' series
  • Novympia for parodies, Eurovision related stuff, etc.
  • Amelia Dimoldenberg's 'Chicken Shop Date', have watched the Kehlani one so many times lmao
  • 'Song Association', 'Expensive Taste Test', '73 'questions' & '______ answers the Web's Most Searched Questions', etc. series
  • 'Joe regrets', a guy who explains stuff like stan twitter memes (Ariana fan tweeting from her fridge), Cupcakke, Jiafei, etc.
  • Occasionally 'Itchy Boots', a Dutch woman who does cool vlogs from her solo motorcycle rides around the world
  • Ina Garten and a bunch of other cooking channels
  • Used to watch Trisha Paytas' channel but not anymore :rip:
  • Malwanne, a German Youtuber who does all kinds of stuff, less relevant here since it's in German lmao

probably a lot more but these are the more recent ones I can think of

Simple Living Alaska

They live pretty much off the grid in Alaska and it's relaxing and fascinating watching how they farm, hunt, DIY and just live in Alaska

9 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

I watch all sorts of random crap on YouTube but for comfort I love to watch videos about tiny houses (:rip:)

The way this channel edits their videos is just super calming, and the houses they feature are all really well done and scratch my mild interior design itch. 

Omg yes, I love this channel so much. So inspiring to see how many different styles they show

I almost always watch videos with fast-paced, loud talking, so I won't be recommending them, lol. Guess I just like the noise to drown out work and get me calm :giraffe:

• Like 1

i like reallifelore :rip: thats literally all i watch on youtube. also undocumented world mini docs. very insightful and informative.

sometimes the empressive channel if theres tea on someone and rick beato’s channel if he posts something interesting 

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

35 minutes ago, Adam’s Eve said:

This legend

@Walk_Away21

i'll never forget when ATRL bullied this girl for wearing wigs when she has alopecia :rip:

Drew Binsky

Geography Now

Lindie Botes (polyglot)

various linguistics channels

and my guilty pleasure is rewatching old beauty gurus like Bethany Mota 

F4aFAXBXgAEE0F3.thumb.gif.9817e7061fe23fff96d259a4ff5c8451.gif

Grace Randolph

3 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

i'll never forget when ATRL bullied this girl for wearing wigs when she has alopecia :rip:

That was a mess. :skull:

To be fair this was before anybody knew she had PCOS, we thought she just wore the cute shake and go’s for the fun of it. We still got a shout out from mother though.

Come on Little Peasants, let’s go, everyone better be jumping!

:gaygacat1:

:gaycat4: clearly my sims 2 series channel!  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.