I'm in a throuple

Oktober Knight

I've been with my husband for 9 years and we just recently became open in summer 2022, mainly because he loves young twinks, plus he's extremely vanilla and I'm overly kinky which I had to supress all my life and couldn't truly explore my wild side. One of my kinks is daddy/boi role playing (more on that in a minute). The open relationship was surprisingly going well; we set rules and stayed within our boundaries and it actually elevated our sex life with each other. This past September, we had a younger bear from Grindr come over to hang out with us - we mainly chatted over mimosas and chilled outside. The boi made the move and the 3 of us ended up having sex that night. We stayed in contact and he ended up coming over every weekend and started spending the night. It was supposed to be a boi toy situation since he was kinky like me and I took over as being his "daddy." 

One thing naturally lead to another and the 3 of us started having feelings for each other. After many long talks about the situation, we decided to just continue with the way things are going and let things unfold naturally. Several months later, our boi has been introduced to some of our family members and our friends whom were all accepting of our relationship. He comes over often and we have a good balance of all spending time with one another, even separately. Without even requesting, we all stopped hooking up with others and became monogamous which I actually prefer as I have no need to sleep with others when I have the best of both worlds with my two beautiful men (I get my dominant daddy hubby and then my wild kinky pig boi, so my sex life is ultra satisfied). 

I have days where I question if this is the right thing to do but he brings so much light and comfort to our home, which is something we needed cause 2023 was a very dark place for the 3 of us. He pays his own way, has a job, contributes to groceries and whatnot, so this seems genuine. Not to mention he's the sweetest and most caring person. 

Thoughts? Concerns? I know a lot of you will think this is messy and I'm ready for the judgmental comments lol

• Like 10
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 9

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oktober Knight

• spree

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Carla Rosón

i think if it feels right then go for it

i would personally have concerns for if one of the other men fell out of love with me/got bored with me, however still had feelings for each other... or even on the other side of the coin, what if ur partner gets bored of ur new boy and wants u both to distance yourselves, but you dont want to?

it's 1 of those things where if it goes well then it'll go really well, but if it goes even an inch wrong then it's gonna go reallllly wrong :thing: 

i think ur in too deep rn to even cut it off prematurely, you'll both always hold a bit of resentment for the person who cut it off before it fully ran it's course

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

28qyo3d.thumb.jpg.7616bb6d26e2c1ef594c2e

kidding, you do you boo boo :bird:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you're comfortable with it and dynamics remain positive between all parties, I don't see why it shouldn't work. If at any point you feel unsure, having a conversation with your partners could put any anxiety at ease, as well as strengthen bonds given that you're being vulnerable with them.

• Like 1

If it feels right, keep going. It sounds like you three have a great relationship with each other and that’s amazing. 

My only advice is to never stop communicating your feelings and if anything bothers you. 

I really really hope everything goes well for you three :heart:

• Like 1

you seem to have an open, ongoing conversation about it and letting this go naturally is a good idea imo. 

happy for you, enjoy :clap3:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

Several months later, our boi has been introduced to some of our family members and our friends whom were all accepting of our relationship. He comes over often and we have a good balance of all spending time with one another, even separately. Without even requesting, we all stopped hooking up with others and became monogamous which I actually prefer as I have no need to sleep with others when I have the best of both worlds with my two beautiful men (I get my dominant daddy hubby and then my wild kinky pig boi, so my sex life is ultra satisfied).

• Haha 2

Sounds like it could be potentially messy if even one of you starts feeling differently but that’s life. We are only on this earth once so if this is what feels right then just go for it. I think you and your hubby should also just keep your own part of the relationship to yourselves as I’m assuming if anything goes awry you want to have each other to fall back on and make sure any boundaries or feelings are discussed openly so nothing is misconstrued etc. 

• Like 3

Someone always ends up being phased out of these situations, even if it takes a few years. Then again some enjoy playing with fire until one partner gets burned.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

Hi Derrick, I just saw Derrick, girl.

Came here to make a dumb joke but honestly that's kinda cute lol. I've recently come to believe in polyamory because I started developing feelings for 2 guys at once last year... If you can do it, then props to you and I wish you all the luck in the world 

• Thanks 1

You know what….. thank you for sharing 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

As long as it's all consented and everyone is satisfied, I don't see a problem with it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

be happy. and I'm happy it's working out for you, guys!

keep it going and be honest/open about the situation/rules I really think it will continue to work out!

• Like 1

Do you let them DP you?

• Haha 3

You do you but may I ask why you are spelling it “boi”? Is this some special term different than the correct spelling? 

this is not going to end well, but good for you

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

For a second i thought this was gonna end up having some sort of mention of Android chat bubbles 💀 Glad itms not that type of thread. 

Girl if y’all are happy that’s all you should care about :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

thanks for sharing we're happy for you and your men :bird:

• Thanks 1

stream to celebrate your relationship :clap3:

• Haha 2

I can get your anxiety and feeling it might be a weird situation but right now it feels good and right so enjoy that.

and you seem to be very reflective person and open to talk about upcoming issues so I wouldn’t be too worried

happy for you guys <3

• Thanks 2

I’m glad it works for you but I love my picket fence husband kid and dog life

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.