Melody unfollowed all of The Pussycat Dolls...except Nicole. Why?

UnderratedVocalist

Melody Thornton has recently unfollowed all of The Pussycat Dolls (Carmit, Jessica, Ashley and Kimberly) except Nicole Scherzinger.

What is ATRL's opinion about this? I thought y'all were convinced that Nicole was this master manipulator that stopped Melody from shining within the group. And arguably, Melody used to be closest to Carmit from what it seemed. So, why unfollow all of them but not Nicole?

Honestly, those two coming together for a duet serving VOCALS would be such a power move.

Also, make sure to catch Melody on this season's The Masked Singer UK.

• Like 1

Khias stick together 

• Haha 1

That was Nicole...Melody is still locked in her basement

• Haha 2

How are we supposed to know bb gurl

• Haha 1

She knows Nicole would come from UK to beat her broke ass 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Katamari said:

How are we supposed to know bb gurl

Doesn't this go against the narrative that Nicole was a a bully and pulled the strings in PCD? If that was true, why would she still follow Nicole and not the rest of the girls that would have also been 'victims'?

• Haha 1

Ashley and Kimberly also follow Nicole and Melody as well as each other. Kimberly is following all of the dolls. 

Just followed everyone and Jessica is publicly endorsing RFK for 2024. :toofunny2:

1 minute ago, SuperCiC1 said:

Ashley and Kimberly also follow Nicole and Melody as well as each other. Kimberly is following all of the dolls. 

Just followed everyone and Jessica is publicly endorsing RFK for 2024. :toofunny2:

Yeah. Melody used to follow all of them (except Jessica If I'm not mistaken), but she recently unfollowed them all except Nicole. Nicole was also following all of them, but after Carmit and Jessica unfollowed her and tried her multiple times, she unfollowed them too.

• Like 1

Melody has said openly several times she did not have a great experience in PCD. she was the youngest and really didn’t get along with Nicole or how they were using PCD as a base board for Nicole’s failed US career. Melody doesn’t want to ever have a reunion with the other members and I don’t blame her. She really wants nothing at all to do with PCD. Nicole was awful to her and the rest of girls in the group. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mons†er said:

Melody has said openly several times she did not have a great experience in PCD. she was the youngest and really didn’t get along with Nicole or how they were using PCD as a base board for Nicole’s failed US career. Melody doesn’t want to ever have a reunion with the other members and I don’t blame her. She really wants nothing at all to do with PCD. Nicole was awful to her and the rest of girls in the group. 

So why is she still following Nicole when she unfollowed all the rest? Would you still be following someone that was awful to you? :rip: Literally NO girl has ever said that Nicole was awful to them. Yet, for some unknown reason, y'all love to throw that narrative out there. Why?

• Haha 1

keep your friends close 

but your enemies closer

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, UnderratedVocalist said:

So why is she still following Nicole when she unfollowed all the rest? Would you still be following someone that was awful to you? :rip: Literally NO girl has ever said that Nicole was awful to them. Yet, for some unknown reason, y'all love to throw that narrative out there. Why?

Unlike you, I don’t personally know the Pussycat Dolls so when I speak on my view point it’s only based off of interviews that Melody herself has done. Maybe you can shine some light on the situation since you seem to be so knowledgeable.:cm:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, mons†er said:

Unlike you, I don’t personally know the Pussycat Dolls so when I speak on my view point it’s only based off of interviews that Melody herself has done. Maybe you can shine some light on the situation since you seem to be so knowledgeable.:cm:

You literally said Nicole was awful to them. :rip:

• Haha 1

Melody to Nicole: I must stickwitu :heart2:

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/28/2024 at 3:03 PM, mons†er said:

Melody has said openly several times she did not have a great experience in PCD. she was the youngest and really didn't get along with Nicole or how they were using PCD as a base board for Nicole's failed US career. Melody doesn't want to ever have a reunion with the other members and I don't blame her. She really wants nothing at all to do with PCD. Nicole was awful to her and the rest of girls in the group. 

Nice fan fiction. :rip: 

a) Melody gets along with Nicole. In fact, Nicole is the only one Melody still communicates with. They still write IG stories about each other.

b) Nicole was never "awful" to her or the other Dolls. The worst thing she did to them was behave distantly and keep to herself while they went out to party and socialize while she stayed in.

c) PCD was ever used as a "base board" for Nicole's solo career. She was an employee of the Dolls just like the others. The label was not interested in her solo career. She got a solo deal in exchange for signing up to be a part of the Dolls.

Please stick to the facts, not made up Barbie playhouse fan fiction you made up from reading tweets.

• Haha 1

Nicole might go on a parking lot tour someday and Ms Melody might be able to get a cute little job as a background dancer / vocalist again :thing:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, rihannasbe$tfrnd said:

Nicole might go on a parking lot tour someday and Ms Melody might be able to get a cute little job as a background dancer / vocalist again :thing:

Nicole was just nominated for an Olivier for her performance in Sunset Boulevard (something your faves aren't talented enough to pull off). Melody is doing fine with her UK theater and reality TV gigs.

tumblr_lqa1ckVVFH1qfkvl9o1_r1_250.thumb.

• Haha 1

From my understanding they do get along, Melody just never wanted to return to The Dolls which is understandable. They still communicate from time to time through social media. She was always going against the label/team of PCD not Nicole herself. 

And as someone mentioned, wtf is happening with Jessica? Her isntagram is a mess, I hope everything is fine with her...

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Misguided Ghost said:

From my understanding they do get along, Melody just never wanted to return to The Dolls which is understandable. They still communicate from time to time through social media. She was always going against the label/team of PCD not Nicole herself. 

And as someone mentioned, wtf is happening with Jessica? Her isntagram is a mess, I hope everything is fine with her...

Jessica is now a QAnon, right-wing nutcase (or at least pretends to be get money like Kaya because they can't get jobs in the entertainment industry). Sad because she and Carmit were my favorites in the early days.

• Haha 1

Because relationships change as time goes on? That doesnt change the dynamics during the time they were in the group. :ace: 

• Haha 1

She remebers when Nicole played the album for them… do you understand what Im saying… she played the album for them.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Jessica is now a QAnon, right-wing nutcase (or at least pretends to be get money like Kaya because they can't get jobs in the entertainment industry). Sad because she and Carmit were my favorites in the early days.

That is shocking, Jessica always seemed like such an open minded and kind hearted person. She was also such a huge LGBT ally, this is so disappointing.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.