• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AnonnonA

• monologueNacafe

• GoodThings

• CottageHore

Giver / Taker really hitting on the second listen.

It's a really lovely follow-up to Golden Hour with a dash of star-crossed mixed in there :smitten:

Some of the more folky tracks sound a lil one-note, but maybe those are just growers. Regardless, really please with this one. 

Very much like it, I must admit. Much better than her last one for me.

I didn't really do more than a surface listen but this was more edging on soft rock than I honestly expected. Excited to listen again. Love Kacey. 

I still can’t choose a fav song from this album :jonny: also agree with everyone who says this is a rainy spring day album

• Like 1

My favs after a couple of listens:

-Cardinal

-Jade Green

-The Architect 

-Lonely Millionaire 

-Anime Eyes

Are there still any signed vinyls available anywhere

This is really gorgeous. You can tell she wasn't trying to prove anything here, just beautifully meditative music that's straight from the heart.

• Like 3

This might be my favorite Kacey album. 

This HITS on the second listen ! Stunning album. 

so far I am only digging Lonely Millionaire, will it give a few more spins over the weeknd

Will definitely need to listen some more, but after my first listen I can say this is definitely better than star-crossed though not an instant fave like her first three albums; some really beautiful lyrics and melodies. My favorites right now are Cardinal, Giver/Taker, Sway and The Architect. 

Edited by Blue Monday

You all probably dislike my comment to hell and back and I really wish I could get into her, but there's something about her voice and melodies that's just not clicking with me. There was something so special about High Horse a few years back which I loved, but nothing on this record is my cup of tea. :'(

• Thanks 1

Jade green is giving me sufjan stevens tea :clap3:

4 minutes ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

You all probably dislike my comment to hell and back and I really wish I could get into her, but there's something about her voice and melodies that's just not clicking with me. There was something so special about High Horse a few years back which I loved, but nothing on this record is my cup of tea. :'(

It's ok boo don't be ashamed we won't judge. Kacey's fans are not mean like other fandoms. You are welcome anytime :date2:

• Like 1

The Apple Music cover to this is so goofy I'm asfjhjgk

Anyway, what an amazing album so introspective and relaxing and exactly what I needed to hear today, so proud of her for another incredible album

Moving Out is the only skip for me but Jade Green and Anime Eyes are career highlights already

Heaven Is might be the best song here when you think about it :celestial5:

I enjoy the whole album, but the run from Jade Green to the end of the album is :flame:

Half way through and first impression is it’s a snooze fest 

Pretty? Sure. But boring? Yes

She’s one of my OG faves so I’ll listen again after this round but not really looking forward to it :toofunny2:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

This is such a gorgeous listen :smitten: 

She did THAT

Album of the year so far. Hands down. :clap3:Gorgeous from beginning to end. My favs from the new songs are Sway, The Architect and Anime Eyes (that bridge!!!) 

We are so lucky to have been blessed by Spacey Kacey yet again :allears:

halfway through and i’m already deeply in love :cries: her talent is so tremendous 

the album is cute but sc remains my fav from her my favs from the album are cardinal , lonely millionaire and giver/ taker

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.