Nicki Minaj - “Big Foot”

punisher

Barbz organizing mass buying parties on twitter, but the a capella dropped a spot on iTunes. I have to laugh. :deadbanana4:

• Haha 3

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• Apolonio ₃₄

• FOCK

• orange22

29 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Oh users @dabunique @Blue Mondayand user @Garbaj...The absolute fumes in here stemming from Nicki's success, I understand. Putting all your energy into trying to make it seem like she's flopping must be absolutely maddening. 

Level 8 mental gymnastics are truly a skill to behold and yall are damn talented at it :3rdplace:

whats next? Her album is flopping? All yall can say is "ShEs ooNLY sOLd 9o purcent of her tOur, sHEs noT in DemANd cUz sHe AddeD ShOws" :isudumblmao: :bibliahh: 

you're out here reading yourself :rip:

Protip: this post is even funnier to read if you read it in onika's coked out stationhead voice

Jennifer Lopez - “Can't Get Enough” + This Is Me… Now (Feb 16) | Page 3 |  The Popjustice Forum

4 minutes ago, justin. said:

Barbz organizing mass buying parties on twitter, but the a capella dropped a spot on iTunes. I have to laugh. :deadbanana4:

They're running out of money

4 minutes ago, monologueNacafe said:

They're running out of money

Nicki shoulda gotten her diss in faster. It’s too close to rent day for the Barbz. 

Edited by Rotunda
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bhabylon said:

Protip: this post is even funnier to read if you read it in onika's coked out stationhead voice

Jennifer Lopez - “Can't Get Enough” + This Is Me… Now (Feb 16) | Page 3 |  The Popjustice Forum

Fun fact: whichever voice/personality you choose to read it in, it still rings true :gaycat4:

41 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Oh users @dabunique @Blue Mondayand user @Garbaj...The absolute fumes in here stemming from Nicki's success, I understand. Putting all your energy into trying to make it seem like she's flopping must be absolutely maddening. 

Level 8 mental gymnastics are truly a skill to behold and yall are damn talented at it :3rdplace:

whats next? Her album is flopping? All yall can say is "ShEs ooNLY sOLd 9o purcent of her tOur, sHEs noT in DemANd cUz sHe AddeD ShOws" :isudumblmao: :bibliahh: 

Please don’t project any feelings onto me. The only fumes in here are from you trying to spin spin spin. I understand Nicki is digging herself into a major hole of embarrassment but that’s not going to change that the tour isn’t the smash y’all are trying to spin it as. The only person reading themselves is your fave, and honestly degrading yourself by defending the indefensible only makes you the joke, not anyone you @‘d. Enjoy your less than mediocre music and subsequent tour! If it happens that is. 

spacer.png

Edited by Blue Monday
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

Please don’t project any feelings onto me. The only fumes in here are from you trying to spin spin spin. I understand Nicki is digging herself into a major hole of embarrassment but that’s not going to change that the tour isn’t the smash y’all are trying to spin it as. The only person reading themselves is your fave, and honestly degrading yourself by defending the indefensible only makes you the joke, not anyone you @‘d. Enjoy your less than mediocre music and subsequent tour! If it happens that is. 

spacer.png

There's so much to come for and the tour is not one of those things. It's damn near sold out.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, thinking said:

all you can come up with biggums? :lmao:

1 hour ago, cityfolk said:

pretending-to-be-happy-hiding-crying-beh

Barbz are so damn mad lol

you guys seem like the angry ones to me. im just bopping

2 hours ago, Afterglow said:

You just know he screamed into his pillow after typing this 

• Haha 7

9 hours ago, Afterglow said:

L? Isn't her album still top 10 and tour selling out? I feel like the Barbz just aren't worried.

1 hour ago, Lovett said:

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_131317874.png

Her album is set to fall out of the top 10 this week too.

:skull:

This is just not her week.

41 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

oof :ahh: 

We’ll see

:ryan3:

• Like 1

22 -2
Nicki Minaj - FTCU
90 -17
Nicki Minaj - Everybody (feat. Lil Uzi Vert)

looks like this is having a negative effect on the PF2 “smashes” :foxaylove2:

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Nicki shoulda gotten her diss in faster. It’s too close to rent day for the Barbz. 

so they've got their own places instead of living in their parents' basements like other bases :clap3: iconic!

• Thumbs Down 4

I for one have deleted Pink Friday Girls from my playlist :foxaylove2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, =NEX= said:

140k likes and 401k dislikes on YouTube for this audio :deadbanana2:

This will plummet in Spotify within 3 days. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

its over

snow white witch GIF

Edited by Mornings

lyin on yo world tour :suburban:

Another record broken!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

6 versions of a song vs 2 versions:bibliahh:

She better debut at #1 now or it’s going to be embarrassing. 

8 minutes ago, justin. said:

6 versions of a song vs 2 versions:bibliahh:

She better debut at #1 now or it’s going to be embarrassing. 

The way all this will do is inflate her debut position higher only to make the freefall that much worse :clownny:

multiple versions :ahh: 
I ain't talking poultry when I say this chicken is fried!

On 1/28/2024 at 10:31 AM, Superbitch said:

I wonder how many will be released 

Welp. She already started 

On 1/28/2024 at 3:16 AM, Raspberries said:

Can't wait for 

Big Foot

Big Foot (Sped Up)

Big Foot (Extended)

Big Foot (Slowed)

Big Foot (Instrumental)

Big Foot (Monster Edition)

Big Foot (Remix)

Big Foot (Chopped)

Big Foot (Acapella)

:toofunny3: 

• Haha 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.