Is Anyone, At All, Concerned For Nicki Minaj’s Mental Health?

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Seriously…

It’s been 48 HOURS and she has not put her phone down. She is clearly having a manic depressive episode and it’s becoming frightening.

Megan has yet to respond to ANYTHING and she is still seething.

:rip:

Are we not concerned about her mental health?

What the f*ck is that “partner” of hers doing and what about her child?

BARBZ?

:deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Like 1

I trust Nicki to be okay. She's a strong, independent woman.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 7

Not at all.

She's a bad and disgusting woman.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

doesnt she have friends? she can continue to be a clown for all i care

I worry for Papa Bear. I hope Nicki has a nanny...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

She doesn't have a manic episode. She's on a coke binge.

• Like 1

Yes and No? 

Yes because seeing someone this perpetually distressed is a bit unnerving, even if I clearly dislike the person. I don't usually like pointing and laughing. 

No because a lot of it is really self induced. Also, as someone that's wealthy enough to never have like any financial worries even 5 generations down the line, she has access to capital and resources that she can use to get help. She CAN get better, chooses not to try, and the ghouls on Twitter convince her she's the best as is. 

• Like 6

She definitely needs healing. The definition of a narcissist who can become their own worst enemy

Her having no Grammys did a number on her self esteem and ego and she's overcompensating and it ain't hitting

based off all the gross things she said and liked about Megan in the past 48 hours, I find it difficult even sympathizing for her. She's just showing us what kind of person she really is.

• Like 8

I think along with the mania there's an obsession with being on top of the game, so much so that she burns bridges with any female rapper that may be a threat. She isn't an advocate for her own mental health or unlearning unhealthy behaviours; which is why she'll spiral even further and cause more error 503s on Atrl

Edited by Makibro

No? She's an insecure 41 YO woman who turned herself into Lil Kim tbh 

She's still liking tweets from 1 minute ago omg she needs help :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, blackoutbaby said:

I trust Nicki to be okay. She's a strong, independent woman.

The Charlie angel of rap :celestial6:

Female rap is a prison. There has been a constant superiority complex over who has to be on top, and to do that you have to burn bridges with other rappers they see as a threat. Nicki doesn't need to do that, but she's way too fragile to comprehend it. Her fanbase is mostly predominantly gay men with a regina george complex and think they can get a free pass to be misogynistic to other female rappers that are a threat to Nicki just because which doesn't work that way. 

Edited by Mellark
  • Thanks 5

No sane person would marry someone like Kenneth Petty

• Like 1

I fear she is losing her mind. Her behavior is giving psychotic break. Like, has she even slept since Friday night? She's constantly x'ing.

She can quite literally just log off and it would solve so many of her issues lol. It's really social media that has rotted her mind 

Nicki the only person that can fumble thier successful comeback with some twitter rants:bibliahh:

like Queen, just take your Number 1 album and 2 hits and stay quiet for a week

Not even a tiny bit. We've all seen for a long time how terrible of a person she is, but the things she's done and said over these last couple of days have been absolutely revolting. There are far more people I'm actually concerned for and hope are being looked after amidst all this. She is certainly not one of them.

I mean why would I be concerned about a celeb that has hundreds of millions of dollars. Some people do it to themselves and if she’s too full of herself to admit it, then it’s her problem. 

Edited by mrpartyrocker

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.