Nicki Vs Megan Megathread (HISS & Bigfoot)

punisher

13 hours ago, mons†er said:

the only reason she's getting smoked is because Nicki's many fans. 

Prime example of ATRL should stay out of things concerning rap. Y'all don't even know the lingo and yet swear y'all are in the mix.

When I said Meg's going to get smoked I meant on wax. 

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio

• punisher

• Superbitch

• Rocket

2 hours ago, FOCK said:

Nicki is the “self proclaimed Queen of R@pe”

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

For someone who has kept a cult of "wRiTe a RaP" fans (who exclusively listen to let's go to the beach, each) it truly is fascinating how bad her bars under pressure are ddd

When Remy lashed her, her first response was to post a vid of Bey calling her the queen of rap :deadbanana:

Now we have foot, foot (& she dint even hop on Wayne's 6 foot, 7 foot dd) & "Megan Raw ;)" jtjggjfj

• Like 7

shitty music AND this personality? pick a battle, damn. 

• Like 1

For someone deemed the Queen of rap, she keeps acting like she is 14 year old insecure girl going through the first signs of puberty.

Not one verse sending Nicki into a complete spiral :deadbanana2: 

I know it was Megan who started it but she told no lies meanwhile Nicki is saying stuff that is absolutely disgusting and just making up lies :deadbanana2: Not to mention that the diss track she teased sounds terrible… I don't know how anyone can support her in this situation

Rotten person.

39 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

yeah, mentioning her dead mom is insane. 

A "low blow", one could say.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118403e1ee21e0334f54

• Haha 3

So what does Nicki reach for first tomorrow when she wakes up: her phone or her coke and Percocet?

• Haha 3

I’m cackling, she can say whatever she wants about Megan’s rap but all Megan had to do was utter the words Megan’s law for miss petty to go on a 24 hour coked out rant, further tarnishing her legacy :bibliahh:

• Like 6
  • Haha 7

• ATRL Moderator

@FOCKsince you wanted to accuse Megan of encouraging Nicki to drink while pregnant and get an abortion (despite the alleged incident occurring 13 months before her baby was born), I looked more into it.

Here’s Nicki and Megan supporting each other at the Billboard Women in Music Awards in Dec 2019. Nicki literally says on video for Megan to keep her thing

spacer.png

On August 5, 2020, Nicki praised Megan in a Variety interview. Keep in mind, this is right before WAP

One of my favorite things about Meg is her desire to further her education. It's so important for women to feel inspired to achieve goals outside of social media, where the focus is usually placed on their bodies or who they're dating at the time. Women are more than just baby mamas, and we can continue to prove that by being goal-oriented, bettering ourselves, and being independent. Megan is the perfect example that we can have fun and be smart at the same time."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

all i ask is why? you’re literally winning right now. album is doing phenomenally, tour is almost sold out, two songs are doing pretty well right now, up for two grammys. like what the actual *** btch!

nobody would’ve even given this HISS song any attention if you didnt go on this insane rant. and everyone saying “its just hiphop!” no its not at this point. 

1 hour ago, rac7d said:

So everyone sees Nikki as she is now right

no more defending this grown ass woman

God damn :dies:

Megan: "Don't be mad at me, be mad at Megan's law".

Nicki: *spends 36+ hours mocking Megan's shooting, implying she's a liar, made a point of contacting Megan's ex-friend, brings up her dead mother, arguably makes veiled threats towards any children Megan may have in the future, and claims her husband is innocent of what he was convicted for*

She's either having some sort of breakdown, high af, or that single line hurt her, because this sort of behaviour isn't normal. No one as unbothered or unaffected as Nicki and the Barbz claim she is would act like this.

Edited by C_Colstead
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 11

31 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

I’m cackling, she can say whatever she wants about Megan’s rap but all Megan had to do was utter the words Megan’s law for miss petty to go on a 24 hour coked out rant, further tarnishing her legacy :bibliahh:

Nicki’s legacy could’ve been destroyed by shether/cardi but they…weren’t :deadbanana4:

Nicki is still moving more units on her 5/6 week 

• Thumbs Down 3

Can we can keep updates on Megan’s single in here? For the kii

Edited by slayyyterslut
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, slayyyterslut said:

Nicki’s legacy could’ve been destroyed by shether/cardi but they…weren’t :deadbanana4:

Nicki is still moving more units on her 5/6 week 

Unfortunately for her, that won’t be her legacy. People outside of stans don’t care about units moved, THIS is her legacy. 

• Like 14

49 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

@FOCKsince you wanted to accuse Megan of encouraging Nicki to drink while pregnant and get an abortion (despite the alleged incident occurring 13 months before her baby was born), I looked more into it.

Here’s Nicki and Megan supporting each other at the Billboard Women in Music Awards in Dec 2019. Nicki literally says on video for Megan to keep her thing

spacer.png

On August 5, 2020, Nicki praised Megan in a Variety interview. Keep in mind, this is right before WAP

Ok? What is this supposed to mean, lol? 

The report has always been she told her she’s actively trying for a baby and may be pregnant so she doesn’t want to drink, not that she was. It doesn’t change anything? You & others just chose ill comprehension. 

And yes, even after she encouraged child endangerment & told her she could just abort, she honoured her & still recognised her talent & appreciated her sisterhood.

Then she did a two face & Nicki was like

tumblr_oesk7nL7gp1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

And the rest is herstory.

Bonus: She even cuddled up with her ex-friend’s abuser. 

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTakNFxVsPcoE0TjWBdeF8

Edited by FOCK
  • Confused 6
  • Thumbs Down 5

3 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Ok? What is this supposed to mean, lol? 

The report has always been she told her she’s actively trying for a baby and may be pregnant so she doesn’t want to drink, not that she was. It doesn’t change anything? You & others just chose ill comprehension. 

And yes, even after she encouraged child endangerment & told her she could just abort, she honoured her & still recognised her talent & appreciated her sisterhood.

Then she did a two face & Nicki was like

tumblr_oesk7nL7gp1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

And the rest is herstory.

spacer.png

• Haha 13

the fact that a fake megan account ratio’d nicki

imagine the real tweet

• Haha 4

Nicky is disgusting. This is why I can´t take her anymore :rip:

Can someone explain this feud to me like I'm a complete idiot? (Hint: I am)

I have absolutely no idea about these two, their history or what "Megan's law" means.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.