Netflix adds record 13m subscribers in blockbuster earnings report

okgo

1 hour ago, Life Savers said:

But ATRL told us the password sharing crackdown was going to end Netflix?

It could’ve, but the moment people hear about a boycott, they do the opposite because “mY riGHts!!1” :isudumblmao:

• Confused 1

The password sharing crackdown thing helped 

Also another great idea was Hbo max and paramount starting to licence their shows back to netflix. That's already helping them if you see the nielsen charts 

1 hour ago, Dephira said:

The way ATRL is always wrong about everything needs to be studied 

:ryan3: 

more and more production companies are starting to license their content back to Netflix too, after losing hundreds of millions on their own unprofitable streaming services. 

They made a billion dollar in profits just this quarter sis :deadbanana: 

:ryan3: 

Good for them :clap3:Netflix has been delivering good quality Bollywood/Hindi content so im satisfied. Besides its my brother's account that I use so i guess this password sharing policy doesnt apply to India yet?

T-Mobile includes netflix for free. 

I’m still somehow able to watch my friend’s Netflix account on my phone and he’s halfway across the country

''Crossroads'' going to Netflix, its impact :clap3:

• Like 1

Whew, and it's only gonna get bigger in 2025 once WWE comes to their network :ryan3:

4 hours ago, Domination said:

Ugh whyyy. I’m suprised but Netflix is such an inferior product it’s unreal how much allegiance the GP has to it.

I agree. But People like basic, accessible and the most popular option when it comes to entertainment products so...

• Like 1

What is streaming on Netflix that's worth the price though? Every time I've resubscribed, it's nothing but ****. 

Y'all notice since 2021 all of these streaming services keep reporting "Higher Revenue and Subscribers than last year"? Suspicious babe, they all saving face with the bullshit. 

they’re about to rise prices to $30-$40 guaranteed :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, waylon4ever said:

T-Mobile includes netflix for free. 

It’s not free when youre paying $10-20 more on your bill babe…they tried to get me too :rip:

What do people even watch on there? :skull: Most of the shows and movies suck. I'll resub for a week when Stranger Things come back.

They better stop canceling good shows then :clap3:

Thank you Albert Kim and everyone involved in Netflix Avatar: The Last Airbender

• Like 1

Well, they earned my subscription retention when they released Society of the Snow. Now I'm patiently waiting for The Sandman Season 2.

7 hours ago, itsmagic said:

What is streaming on Netflix that's worth the price though? Every time I've resubscribed, it's nothing but ****. 

Sony worry all the other networks are now submitting to Netflix power so originals from other networks will end up on Netflix again, like recently along hbo shows have been added, Disney has a whole slate their gonna share next spring, paramount let them have avatar

SNSD Yoona, One Piece and ATLA :matty:

Asian Excellence impact :clap3:

Edited by Odette Violet

Piracy is notoriously difficult for the average person in the GP, no surprise record subscriber increases are happening. Reminds me of The Sims 4 and the awful packs they keep releasing with each new expansion becoming the biggest selling expansion in the series :deadbanana4:

Edited by LustSpell

Another instance proving how much of a bubble social media can be. Looking at how people went on and on about how they'd be dumping Netflix with the new rules and price increase, you'd think they'd suffer a huge drop :clown:

10 hours ago, monologueNacafe said:

I’m still somehow able to watch my friend’s Netflix account on my phone and he’s halfway across the country

Same. My friends are still able to use my account, and we aren't even on the same continent.

Okay, but they need their next big hit before people realize their content is TRASH

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.