Tinashe preview tour. Choreography on a 1000

nuclear

On 1/28/2024 at 10:53 AM, AlleyCat said:

@nuclear Hey 👋 do you have any idea or guess about the tour setlist? I'm not on Twitter so I don't know if she's been hinting or liking stuff about which songs made it.

I going to the first show in Atlanta, and part of me wants to be surprised and the other part needs to have a playlist already made lol 

I know in an interview she said she was going to preview new music on tour 

She is doing every song from BB/Ang3l, unconditional, worst in me, and more

I see her on Friday, yass!

On 1/29/2024 at 6:56 PM, nuclear said:

She is doing every song from BB/Ang3l, unconditional, worst in me, and more

why doesnt she perform her pop material like we need full performances of love line and scandalous asap

also not for nothing its crazy how all out shes going for a mid ep with midtempos that she stays pushing as some of her best groundbreaking work like i cant wait for the second part to drop and get this "era" overwith because it really stalled all the good will and momentum she got from songs for you and 333

maybe because it's the bb/ang3l tour

ezgif-4-81b6c46e3a.thumb.gif.808bd46e23d

21 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

why doesnt she perform her pop material like we need full performances of love line and scandalous asap

also not for nothing its crazy how all out shes going for a mid ep with midtempos that she stays pushing as some of her best groundbreaking work like i cant wait for the second part to drop and get this "era" overwith because it really stalled all the good will and momentum she got from songs for you and 333

What are they going to for her and her fanbase? The only people who are going to this tour is her fanbase (hardcore mostly) I doubt most of them care for those. I agree this era is colossal flop but I think she was releasing music just to release music. I think (hope) next act will be different. She has a lot promo and stuff prepared for the second part. I think part 1 is just a tease/appetizer and the main course is part 2. She didn’t do much for part 1 but has  a lot plan for part 2. She going to have to work very hard because not only she has to regain the momentum she loss with part 1 but she has push even harder to really get where she ( mostly we )wants to be. 

I agree she should have release a dance/electronic EP and save the album for this year. I hope part 2 is a real LP though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.