Mahmood - 'NEI LETTI DEGLI ALTRI'

kyliefever2002

12 minutes ago, itsjem said:

I was thinking about getting tickets too! As for the other 3 songs, I've read people are speculating they may be coming with the physical edition in the beginning of March... who knows, I'm very curious

He just revealed they're coming in the next weeks, probably within a month and one featured artist is not italian 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• Hephaestus

• Burqa

• itsjem

3 minutes ago, ariananext said:

He just revealed they're coming in the next weeks, probably within a month and one featured artist is not italian 

Uhh i've seen people think it might be Dua

is he one of us gurls ?

On 2/17/2024 at 6:24 PM, ariananext said:

Do you think he's going to be blocked by Sanremo 2024 compilation album on the FIMI chart? Maybe it's too huge and it'll block everyone for a while.

Didn’t think about this and unfortunately I have to say it might happen. If that compilation is benefitting from all songs streaming numbers than there’s high chances he’s getting blocked, especially since he has no physicals currently. Hope he gets it, though.

Also: one of the feats is supposedly Angele. The song title was already on Genius, and even though it may seem fishy they had also the Capo Plaza and Chiello/Tedua feats already there too.

Another feat is supposedly Marco Mengoni, as he was tagged into the tracklist IG post and then taken out (no concrete proof on this).

Needless to say, I hope he has an Elodie feat. We were robbed of a proper Purple In The Sky feat, and also Mai Piú was good. I know they can do great things together.

• Like 2

stella cadente is one of his best songs 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Burqa said:

stella cadente is one of his best songs 

stella cadente and nei letti degli altri are my favourites

the album has grown a lot on me. my main problem with it is that it's too short and i have no idea why tuta gold is the opener when the rest of the album doesn't sound like it. i was hoping for majority of the songs to be hip hop / trap inspired like the singles on ghettolimpo (klan, dorado, kobra)d

01 stella cadente

02 nel tuo mare

03 tuta gold

04 neve sulle jordan

05 cocktail d'amore

06 nei letti deggli altri

07 bakugo

08 tutti contro tutti

09 paradiso

paradiso is so pointless he barely sings in it :rip: 

neve sulle jordan is so catchy, i love the afrobeat influences, but I don't know if it blends well with the rest of the album

bakugo is a little too messy but the intro/outro make up for the rest of the song

very excited for the remaining songs, i think if they are uptempo enough (surely yes because they're the first tracks), it can be his best album, because the ballads on here are much better than rapide, zero, rubini etc

On 2/21/2024 at 4:12 PM, Burqa said:

the album has grown a lot on me. my main problem with it is that it's too short and i have no idea why tuta gold is the opener when the rest of the album doesn't sound like it. i was hoping for majority of the songs to be hip hop / trap inspired like the singles on ghettolimpo (klan, dorado, kobra)d

01 stella cadente

02 nel tuo mare

03 tuta gold

04 neve sulle jordan

05 cocktail d'amore

06 nei letti deggli altri

07 bakugo

08 tutti contro tutti

09 paradiso

paradiso is so pointless he barely sings in it :rip: 

neve sulle jordan is so catchy, i love the afrobeat influences, but I don't know if it blends well with the rest of the album

bakugo is a little too messy but the intro/outro make up for the rest of the song

very excited for the remaining songs, i think if they are uptempo enough (surely yes because they're the first tracks), it can be his best album, because the ballads on here are much better than rapide, zero, rubini etc

I agree it's too short right now, it's pretty much 8 new tracks and I hate Paradiso too, so it's 7 new songs to enjoy for me.

I like his slower songs a lot more compared to the upbeat ones, I have a hard time enjoying the beat drop to these songs, I like Dorado but the drop.. and I don't like Kobra either, so yeah, hopefully the new upbeat songs are more in the vein of Tuta Gold than those, it is super well crafted compared to his other hits. Nei letti degli altri and Stella Cadente are the highlights for me, such amazing songs.

I don't listen to Italian Music but this cover is giving :gaygacat4:Hopefully the music will fit the visuals :nicole2:

He got the #1, I'm so happy :wanda:

#1 album and #1 single in the country :clap3:

• Like 1

All it took was one great song and he’s having a repeak :clap3: 

Just now, Hephaestus said:

Currently obsessed with Cocktail D'amore, Nel Tuo Mare and Stella Cadente :jonny2:

Stella Cadente best song ever :jonny6:

I started listening to his other projects too, I was truly missing out

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Stella Cadente best song ever :jonny6:

I started listening to his other projects too, I was truly missing out

Yeah he cooked with that one and Nel Tuo Mare, they really hit for some reason. The voice note portion reminds me of Daylight by Taylor, which is one of my favorite album closers so that's a plus!

If I can, I strongly recommend Kobra, Rubini, Rapide from Ghettolimpo and Uramaki, Il Nilo nel Naviglio, Milano Good Vibes from Gioventù bruciata (although the entire album is great). Barrio from his droplet era is cute too!

24 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Yeah he cooked with that one and Nel Tuo Mare, they really hit for some reason. The voice note portion reminds me of Daylight by Taylor, which is one of my favorite album closers so that's a plus!

If I can, I strongly recommend Kobra, Rubini, Rapide from Ghettolimpo and Uramaki, Il Nilo nel Naviglio, Milano Good Vibes from Gioventù bruciata (although the entire album is great). Barrio from his droplet era is cute too!

Yes! I listened to most of his discography, I love love love Klan, Zero, Rapide, Gioventà Bruciata, Il Nilo Nel Naviglio, but especially the first 2-3! Klan and Zero are amazing

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

btw he held a mini concert a few days ago, you can watch it here :jamming: 

ty :jonny6: I just purchased early entry tickets for his show at the Forum in Milan 

23 minutes ago, ariananext said:

ty :jonny6: I just purchased early entry tickets for his show at the Forum in Milan 

omg enjoy! :heart2:

40 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

omg enjoy! :heart2:

welp it's in october so a long wait :gaycat6:

03 Personale (feat. ?)

04 Overdose

06 Sempre / Jamais (feat. ?)

out next week

im assuming track 6 features Angèle 

i hope track 3 features Elodie

• Like 2

announced :jonny6:

On 2/21/2024 at 4:12 PM, Burqa said:

well :rip: 

The three new songs are nice (although they're really just two when you think about it), but low key not good enough for him to gatekeep them for so long :mandown:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.