Avril Lavigne - Greatest Hits Tour 2024

ChapelHooker

12 minutes ago, DavidSMateus said:

Girl is getting DRAGGED to hell and back on her latest tour post on insta :deadbanana2: deserved 

That's what she deserves tbh. The setlist and lack of energy is unacceptable.

The stage and production it'ss ok though, but the problem is completely her.

• Like 1

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ivan_brit

• greeneyedsoul

• KKCuteCat

• KKKIMO92

Could at least do a mashup so it's an interesting way to include more songs without being too long

I wanted to see her live at least once but I knew that her past tours were like 15 songs long (which would be fine if you pay 30 bucks). I was hoping for an exception with a greatest hits tour and at least 20 songs setlist…. Anyway for me it's better to not waste my money for a 15 songs mini-concert. 20 songs is an absolute minimum for me. Such a shame…

All the lashings are deserved. 

There's a solution to everything. If you physically don't have the stamina you used to have, (either because of lyme or some other reason) then just make a lot of breaks with acoustic sets. Reinvent how songs are performed, do medleys, perform slower album tracks. All of these are valid solutions.

She really only needs to perform Girlfriend and Sk8er Boi in their original versions, everything else can be adapted so that she doesn't get out breath so easily (not drinking so much would also be helpful). 

She didn't have to do this tour, there's no new studio album to promote. It was entirely up to her to do this tour and she should face the consequences for a subpar show. 

Hopefully her attitude will get better as the tours goes on. But after this she needs a major reinventing. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DavidSMateus said:

Girl is getting DRAGGED to hell and back on her latest tour post on insta :deadbanana2: deserved 

Me liking them all

spacer.png

• Haha 1

I understand that her health is the biggest issue, but for an artist with a discography as big as hers, there is no reason to have a setlist consisting of just 15 songs. Fans are absolutely justified in their criticism of this tour. 

The prices are much higher than her previous tours, and the whole show is being there done that. She didn't put much effort on every song in this tour. People rearrange their songs, new edition, and melody to make things fun and build hype.

She also should work on her stamina by doing some exercises and I bet she didn't bother with some running exercise and more.

BTW, she only did a 1 hour and 15 mins show back in 2015 prior to Lymn so the good sis is lazy as always……I was so so so disappointed back then.

yall wasting your breath and energy, Avril doesn't care, she doesn't read the comments & criticism and will never change. Take her for who she is or just move on. It is what it is. (I hope she'll turn it around though). 

• Like 1

They released a NH lyric video together with one for MHE but no one wants to tell her to add the song to the setlist? :bibliahh:

5 hours ago, greeneyedsoul said:

They released a NH lyric video together with one for MHE but no one wants to tell her to add the song to the setlist? :bibliahh:

We want a 20th anniversary edition!!! 

2 hours ago, Eat The Acid said:

We want a 20th anniversary edition!!! 

Will she perform NH tonight? Place your bets...

jOtDIVlSkuvVkRHNLnQX.jpg

I don't want to be too harsh because at the end of the day a greatest hits tour is always going to pander to the GP, it kind of has to. But the backlash feels valid sadly, the fans aren't asking for a lot, just a bit of effort and creativity :rip: for example, I've just been to my all time faves show the last two nights and they performed all their biggest hits AND 3 deep cuts on top of that. Sure, I saw a lot of locals using the deep cuts as toilet breaks but the fans went WILD. It's not difficult.

I was so sad when I missed out on love sux tour and even for this at the time tickets first went on sale, but I'm definitely not going to get fomo when she performs in my city with this tour, sorry :rip:

I'll see you at AL8 tour though if she starts acknowledging hot :clown:

• Like 3

Well..... 2nd show she add Losing Grip :clap3: that's something I guess

I hope she keeps adding songs....  Nobodys Home next please :duca: 

APPARENTLY SHE PERFORMED HOT!!!! I NEED A VIDEO BUT CAN'T FIND ONE. :WAP:

SHOW ME TO ME PLEASEEEE! :weeps: 

Apparently both Hoth and Losing Grip were shortened but it is a start. She should just expant the setlist and stick with it. 

Someone getting to hear 15 songs while others get 20 during the same leg is not really fair. 

Yeah she added Hot and Losing Grip 

2 hours ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Apparently both Hoth and Losing Grip were shortened but it is a start. She should just expant the setlist and stick with it. 

Someone getting to hear 15 songs while others get 20 during the same leg is not really fair. 

I think her team saw the comments on IG and quickly changed the setlist so the tickets won't be returned :rip: 

Apparently, the second show was also sold out with 16k attendees  :clap3:. And i was told the cheapest ticket priced $120? :clap3: Queen of sucking money out of her fans without putting any efforts :clap3:

Yay at Hot and Losing Grip! Now we just have to bully her some more to make her give some energy while performing :clap3:

1 hour ago, Arknex said:

Yay at Hot and Losing Grip! Now we just have to bully her some more to make her give some energy while performing :clap3:

She only sang the chorus of Hot and a shortened version of Losing Grip.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ttsmu said:

She only sang the chorus of Hot and a shortened version of Losing Grip.

never mind then :rip:

That one tour review being positive. :skull:

Ramona, the press darling that you are. 

5 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

That one tour review being positive. :skull:

Ramona, the press darling that you are. 

Can you blame the reviewers? She put 0 effort :rip: . 

Tbh, i feel like nobody could care less if she remove He Wasn't and the Love Sux's singles from the setlist. But she keeps performing them while ignoring songs like NH, WYWH and Losing Grip?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.