Is P!nk’s flying really that special?

KatyPrismSpirit

Y’all basic pop faves can’t even write or sing, let alone dance and do acrobatics. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Hiphopper

• orange22

• readytowind

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes? I can’t imagine how terrifying it would be to fly around like that and still stay on pitch. If it was easy more girls would do it. Even Bey, the best performer of all time, didn’t do acrobatics while in the air because it’s just not something she’s trained for. That alone is a testament that BEYONCÉ doesn’t even do it.

• Like 1

Of course it is, it will always be. No one can do it like her.

• Like 2

I mean I certainly think it's pretty cool, and I would 100% go if someone gave me a free ticket. 

All the other girls would sell their mom to be able to do something like this, so it is beyonde impressive. 

Beyoncé is a great performer, but posting videos of her hanging from a wire and trying to compare it to what P!nk does is a JOKE. 

• Like 4

If I go to a concert I want music, not acrobatics.

• Confused 1

Not really, birds do it since the beginning of time and no one praises them for it

6 hours ago, Rogue said:

It was cute initially but now it’s tired. Girl do something else. 

Agreed. Or at least switch it up. She's been doing the same So What performance on tour for like forever.

• Thanks 1

I'm like girl again?

Bring something new.

You are doing the same move over a decade already.

Done to death.:tsk:

the fumes in here over what is obviously special for a mainstream pop act :snowball:

• Like 1

Well i would pay to watch these on the same show:

Pink flying nonstop over an hour

Fergie doing her crazy carwheels

Britney spinnin around the stage 

Now thats a spectacle!

6 hours ago, Gojira said:

If I go to a concert I want music, not acrobatics.

Hon, she delivered both.

• Like 1

She maybe already did it for over a decade,

but let's be real, no one will EVER do it better than her. 

She's just that unique. 

Tbh I think people think doing what she does while singing live is much easier than it actuality is. We joke but it's actually not only hard but it's also really, really dangerous. She's been pretty badly hurt doing it before, and really she could very well get killed if everything isn't perfect night after night. So yes, I do think it's impressive. No one else does or even can really do it to the complexity she does unless they're a professional acrobat in which case they're not also giving a pop concert at the same time. 

• Like 3

On 1/21/2024 at 7:05 AM, Mr. Mendes said:

Tbh I think people think doing what she does while singing live is much easier than it actuality is. We joke but it's actually not only hard but it's also really, really dangerous. She's been pretty badly hurt doing it before, and really she could very well get killed if everything isn't perfect night after night. So yes, I do think it's impressive. No one else does or even can really do it to the complexity she does unless they're a professional acrobat in which case they're not also giving a pop concert at the same time. 

Exactly this.

And the fact the a lot of people think that's the only thing she does at a concert, when it's only for 2-3 songs... 

Pink and german singer Helene Fischer are the only ones doing it seriously and tbh it's a spectacle :bird:

It's not that hard nor scary, I did it and sang glitter in the air at a circus/acrobatics class. 

Much harder and impressive to do intense choreo and sing live as your entire body is going though multiple vocal and breath hindering positions in quick succession 

As for it being impressive, idk I kind of expect pop artists to do stuff like this. Her flying performances have never lived in my head rent free. 

Edited by Afterglow
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Afterglow said:

It's not that hard nor scary, I did it and sang glitter in the air at a circus/acrobatics class. 

Much harder and impressive to do intense choreo and sing live as your entire body is going though multiple vocal and breath hindering positions in quick succession 

As for it being impressive, idk I kind of expect pop artists to do stuff like this. Her flying performances have never lived in my head rent free. 

You're welcome to post a video of you doing that for us to see how easy it was 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.