• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Facelessboy

• Johnny Cash

• Starkboy

• KatyPrismSpirit

If Sza sang Conditions instead of Justin, it would be a hit.

• Confused 1

The album is honestly pretty good, but I guess letting years and years pass by in between releases is never a brilliant idea. 

Public disconnects pretty quickly these times, and interests switch at the speed of light. 

Edited by 808dream

47 minutes ago, 808dream said:

The album is honestly pretty good, but I guess letting years and years pass by in between releases is never a brilliant idea. 

Public disconnects pretty quickly these times, and interests switch at the speed of light. 

Honestly hope this motivates him to release music sooner. He has a fanbase and can rebuild GP support with more frequent releases. His acting career is slowing down so now is the perfect time to focus on music.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Facelessboy said:

He chose the wrong singles honesty. Why selfish was chosen will always be a mystery to me & the music videos this era have been lackluster for someone like Justin who normally always delivers.

I'm scared that outside the tour the era is over. I was hoping we can get one or two more music videos but i highly doubt it at this point ugh. 

If he serves on the tour and videos go viral it can change the public narrative and revive the era. That's what I'm hoping happens.

• Thanks 1

I truly don't understand why the album only has a 51 on Metacritic, it's actually better than Man of the Woods yet it has an even lower score :deadbanana2:

The first week sales could've been way better but they're still ok.

I don't know if anyone has posted this on here but here are some of the songs that debuted on the US Bubbling Under:

#9 - Drown (Re-Entry). Previous Peak: #1.

#19 - No Angels

#20 - Paradise

Meanwhile I will be bopping to No Angels, Infinity Sex and Fuckin' Up the Disco :katie2:

Still play this album on da daily basis. Normally more than once. Wish my coworkers were into it too

I finally got the chance to watch the Tiny Desk concert and it's soooo good, whoever was the musical director of it is a genius.

Selfish's and What Goes Around Comes Around's arrangements were next level.

I really need him to drop an acoustic version of Selfish :jonny:

• Thanks 1

I really hope we can get more from this era. It deserves so much more! I hope the tour isn't the only thing left. 

On 3/30/2024 at 10:59 AM, Facelessboy said:

I really hope we can get more from this era. It deserves so much more! I hope the tour isn't the only thing left. 

Well, in theory his label can easily release another single closer to Tour for promotional reasons but album tanked so there's no profit to hardly promote it further :gaycat2: Anyway, f*ck the critics, since they simply judging his personal life but not music :giraffe: 

It must be very discouraging when you invest so much in a project and it gets such a bad response.

On 3/30/2024 at 10:59 AM, Facelessboy said:

Maybe he can start taking his shirt off more and have millenial moms and gays faint :gaycat6: Hopefully in a video for flame and drown video feat a special guest... BTW is drown about Britney and her fans? A sort of cry me a river part 2 lol! 😭

Edited by Tudors
  • Confused 1

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, CherryBay said:

The slayed me! Such a great performer! :heart2:

1 hour ago, CherryBay said:

Another great performance by the King :clap3: I'm so happy he did Selfish in a more acoustic arrangement, it truly elevates the song

Remember, member when you said  you loved me till I die you'd love me till I'd die. What the fuh? :gaycatina1:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was listening to the album the other day and I just realized how good Flame is :jonny: What a SONG!

Also it seems like Selfish has peaked on radio, RCA needs to go ahead and start pushing No Angels, that song has so much potential

3 hours ago, allforyou said:

RCA needs to go ahead and start pushing No Angels, that song has so much potential

I wish they would push two singles at once. One is bound to happen but this era feels over outside tour. Maybe he will release a deluxe? 

5 hours ago, Facelessboy said:

I wish they would push two singles at once. One is bound to happen but this era feels over outside tour. Maybe he will release a deluxe? 

The album has so many songs already though :deadbanana2: It seems like overkill

Apparently No Angels is being sent to Radio on the 15th 

On 4/13/2024 at 1:15 PM, CherryBay said:

Apparently No Angels is being sent to Radio on the 15th 

Was it sent to radio? If so how is it doing? :biblio:

This album grew on me so much.

6 hours ago, Facelessboy said:

Was it sent to radio? If so how is it doing? :biblio:

I don't know if im honest don't follow radio updates sorry

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Drown and Selfish are really good. I like that sound for him. Too bad the public hates him and for good reason.He ruined Janet Jackson's career and whilst Britney was going through hell after that abortion he just played his guitar like for real tone deaf je*k.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

38 minutes ago, kayliah said:

Drown and Selfish are really good.

I agree amazing songs. Drown deserves an amazing video 📹 Your taste in Justin Timberlake music is superb baby 😘

Edited by Tudors
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.