• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Facelessboy

• Johnny Cash

• Starkboy

• KatyPrismSpirit

1 minute ago, Johnny Cash said:

Why wasn't No Angels added to TTH? :deadbanana: his team is living in the past 

Selfish wasn't added until the week after release. So maybe this upcoming Friday it will be added.

Well this is his 2nd best album.

selfish is such a good lead, make me want to check the album out. And im so surprised that the album is so good, some might call it dated and it is. But im on a 2000s nostalgia train, and the album perfectly capture those 2000s album. So many bops.

• Like 2

The album is great. Absolutely love it. :WAP:

* I wish "Technicolor" was two separate songs and not just two songs stuck together. 

* The album should've ended after "Selfish"

* Last 3 songs could've just been some bonus material or part of a deluxe release

40 minutes ago, jamiko1230 said:

Justin Timberlake (RCA): 60-65k

Not y'all acting like this is bad this is completely normal sales all his peers sold the same.

Xtina, Pink, Avril, Usher, Britney etc.. Beyonce is the only one that's still slaying hard.

I love this album! I can think of four songs that could easily be cut. 

Memphis Is hands down the worst song i have ever heard & that *NSYNC song should have been saved for something else. 

Tracklisting should have been 12-14 TOPS!

• Like 2

anyone knows where can i see the album booklet? digitally better

I will delete „Memphis“ and maybe make two songs out of „Technicolor“. „Conditions“ could be cut too, the rest is pretty great.

I like Conditions :dancehall3:

• Confused 1

I can't take that review seriously because its by a biased stan.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

This album is a nightmare in PR

They should've marketed it like "the sexy is back" or something instead of launching a dancey album with a freaking midtempo / ballad :ace: Esp after his album flopped because of all the mediocre midtempos and "Selfish" is in the exact same lane.

Several songs should be cut especially the boring midtempos at the end.

1. Fuckin' Up The Disco

2. No Angels

3. Technicolor part 1 (shorten as an interlude)

4. Technicolor part 2

5. Drown

6. Sanctified

7. My Favorite Drug

8. Infinity Sex

9. Imagination

10. Flame

11. Selfish

12. Love & War

13. What Lovers Do

Here, the male version of Future Nostalgia you have :katie2:

• Like 1

It's really a great album, i agree that it could've been shorter. No Angels, Flame, Love and War, Infinity Sex and My Favorite Drug are my fave songs.

1 hour ago, OrgVisual said:

This album is a nightmare in PR

They should've marketed it like "the sexy is back" or something instead of launching a dancey album with a freaking midtempo / ballad :ace: Esp after his album flopped because of all the mediocre midtempos and "Selfish" is in the exact same lane.

Several songs should be cut especially the boring midtempos at the end.

1. Fuckin' Up The Disco

2. No Angels

3. Technicolor part 1 (shorten as an interlude)

4. Technicolor part 2

5. Drown

6. Sanctified

7. My Favorite Drug

8. Infinity Sex

9. Imagination

10. Flame

11. Selfish

12. Love & War

13. What Lovers Do

Here, the male version of Future Nostalgia you have :katie2:

This is actually the way i made my playlist as well. 

This is a great 12-13 track album

1. Memphis 
2. Liar 
3. Alone 
4. Sanctified
5. Conditions.

6. Paradise. 

Don't ☝️ like these songs. Filter!

As for the NSYNC song it's good but so out of place. Stop using them to build hype on your solo project and just do a full  *NSYNC album . 

I was expecting so much more commercially for this album but the numbers are still respectable if you consider the fact that he's been around since 1996

What I'm confused about is why they haven't even announced a radio release date for No Angels, that song can clearly be another radio hit like Selfish

4 hours ago, allforyou said:

I was expecting so much more commercially for this album but the numbers are still respectable if you consider the fact that he's been around since 1996

What I'm confused about is why they haven't even announced a radio release date for No Angels, that song can clearly be another radio hit like Selfish

The long breaks between albums finally caught up to him. I still think he can get a top-10 hit with this album but he will have to have everything on-point, including promo and a great video. 

Edited by toxicgenie
  • Like 1

I was surprised how good this album is, whoa :jonnycat:

Too bad he lost his momentum with Man of the Woods era and long album gaps + social media backlash kinda damaged his brand so more casuals wouldn't check it out

I was surprised how good this album also I LOVE long albums with big tracklists! Lately I am listening to "Love & Life" album by Mary J Blige so the fact this album is just as long and has 18 long traclist is a slay for me :jonny2:

This is my album. Than k you Justin 👏🏻

• Like 1

On 3/17/2024 at 9:10 PM, sweetkiss said:

Wow, I never liked him, but this album is crazy good. I think whoever doesn't like that sound wont get the point, but I feel like he made it for himself and other boomers who love this sound, lmao.

flame >>>>>>>>>>

You mean millenials. Boomers are people in Madonnas generation or justins parents.and a millenial will never turn into a boomer either. They will be born and die a millenial.

Edited by Tudors

13 hours ago, Tudors said:

You mean millenials. Boomers are people in Madonnas generation or justins parents.and a millenial will never turn into a boomer either. They will be born and die a millenial.

yes, you are right, i called millenials boomers like 'old people', but you are right

18 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

yes, you are right, i called millenials boomers like 'old people', but you are right

Aren't you also a millenial lol.

OT: Drown is on repeat today. Really gets me in my feels about those who have wronged me and want back in my life. No thanks u can stay over there 👉🏻

Edited by Tudors

3 hours ago, Tudors said:

Aren't you also a millenial lol.

OT: Drown is on repeat today. Really gets me in my feels about those who have wronged me and want back in my life. No thanks u can stay over there 👉🏻

yes but some have boomer mentality 'everything new sucks' , 'in my time it was better', 'back in my DAY'

etc

:laugh:

Best album of the year for me it's on repeat :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.