Tinashe's Tiny Desk concert

Nashe

13 hours ago, Saint James said:

the setlist is gonna be a mess

Whatever she chooses everyone will be disappointed, unless she does two songs from BB/Ang3l  and fans faves from each era. People will be still disappointed. She most like will do BB/Ang3l and couple the hits & fanfaves.  I hope she only does her independent works and mixtapes +ghetto boy. I hope she chooses songs that showcase her entire range and musicality. 

13 hours ago, kishi said:

:flame:

The vocals will deliver. PLEASE choose the right songs Queen!!

:jonny5:

Her voice is  the best it has ever been right now. I hope she chooses mostly songs she can flex her vocal cords. Her vocal is her most underrated attribute but she needs to devoured. 

12 hours ago, CityPop said:

Finally! This and Coachella are just the beginning. The Grammys will be next! :party:

She will be at this year Grammy, hopefully nice life can secure a pre show performance and/or tribute performance in the main stage. 

• Like 1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• Nashe

• crf13

• Kiss It Better

the ultimate collapse when she does Light The Night Up

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Nashe said:

the ultimate collapse when she does Light The Night Up

Majority of her fanbase would match to tinydesk in DC and burned it down :lmao:

• Haha 1

AND THIS BETTER GO VIRAL SO EVERYONE CAN FINALLY STOP SLEEPING ON HER :jonny:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Cult Leader 𐕣𐕣 said:

If she picks the right songs it will, cause we know she will deliver. Just the pictures of her on tinydesk are going viral and getting alot of traction on social media, for the first time so is her music. Her albums getting a big jumps on ITunes, it hasn’t even been announced yet, which is an excellent sign. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, crf13 said:

This is coming tomorrow apparently

it's trueeeee :jonny6:

just in time to sell some more tour tix !!! 

Yasss so excited. Baby girl really want to sellout Chicago date. I didn’t expect it to be out so soon.  I pray she delivers with the setlist 

39 minutes ago, Nashe said:

it's trueeeee :jonny6:

just in time to sell some more tour tix !!! 

Well the tour has been soldout so far 

9 hours ago, nuclear said:

Well the tour has been soldout so far 

I know, but this way it'll be easier if it goes viral. 

Do you guys know what time this will be out?

The setlist is terrible 

Treason

unconditional 

Touch and Go

2ON ( who told her was a good idea?)

Edited by nuclear
2On 10 year anniversary make sense

I really wish she would stop performing 2 On since it's on the tour set list and we've heard it 500 times as fans. Tinashe is too talented to be the 2 On lady in 2024, just like Kelis is way too talented to be the Milkshake lady. Why was NEEDS MISSING:coffee2:

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, hallucinating said:

I really wish she would stop performing 2 On since it's on the tour set list and we've heard it 500 times as fans. Tinashe is too talented to be the 2 On lady in 2024, just like Kelis is way too talented to be the Milkshake lady. Why was NEEDS MISSING:coffee2:

She should have performed needs instead, i guess it 10 years anniversary 

• Like 1

idk, I don't think she really showcased her vocals and some of these songs don't work in an acoustic setting....

• Like 1

On 1/20/2024 at 4:41 AM, VilsonMuqa said:

With her worst album ever

Songs for You deserved

She can still perform older songs

omg I love Touch & Go. Her head voice is so beautiful. I wish she was louder though 😭 The instruments are kinda drowning her out in this recording. Love her jacket too! 

• Like 1

Sigh…. And of course the response online is not kind to her simply bc she chose to showcase her biggest hit that had no business being apart of a tiny desk setlist. This ended doing the exact opposite of what this was supposed to accomplish. I won’t even get into the outlets that cater to straight men that take any opportunity they can to take a dig at her, especially due to her past issues with their problematic fave who’s *allegedly* the #1 artist on rhythmic radio. 

On 1/22/2024 at 10:24 AM, Cult Leader 𐕣𐕣 said:

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

This girl has the shittest luck imaginable 

I don’t understand what be going on her brain sometimes. She always has to do things that make no sense or just too different. She has so many songs that would be perfect for tinydesk but she chose those 4. She really had opportunities to really showcased her range and skills but she decide to be vibey. Gosh I hate this era, I needs it to be done already. This underproduced,  lazy, boring ass era needs to be over already. 

• Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.