Where do you buy your clothes?

TROJAN

I have designer friends that make it for me. That and thrift stores.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alfonso12

• TROJAN

• Frappucino

• AvadaKedavra

H&M mainly cause I work there and I'm lazy so I just get stuff whenever I'm at work. Working in retail made me hate shopping for clothing on my days off.

Temu

Killstar

Berserk 

Merch Stands At concerts

Target, Amazon, Academy, Old Navy and JCPenney. My style is sporty casual; I'm typically in joggers and a screen tee. "Dressing up," for me, is wearing a pair of nice jeans with a screen tee and overshirt. :lakitu:

23 hours ago, visions said:

Thrift stores mostly these days tbh. Urban Outfitters if there’s a sale, ASOS for basic stuff (white tees, socks etc.) 

Same exactly.

Target mostly. I usually wear all black and they have great black tees. 

I like thrift stores, the more local the better, especially after hearing a coworker of mine saying on her way to work a stranger offered to buy her outfit when she got it at a discount store, I was like damn, when you put it that way I’mma just cop what I like. I love making deals with my friends, like I’ll give you this hat if you give me this shirt. 

honestly i just put into google search what i'm looking for and select from the options that come up

depends what it is though, sometimes i go to specific stores for basic items (River Island, H&M, etc)

uniqlo and thrift shops

sometimes (very rarely) zalando

• Like 1

I used to buy expensive designer clothes but in the last years I stopped realizing it was a waste of money, too many fishy things in that world and the quality of several stuff is just mediocre and not worth the price tag just to flash a brand.

I stick to Jordan, Nike, Adidas and Y-3 when it comes to sporty stuff and if I need something more cute H&M.

i shop at vintage stores or urban outfitters, mostly the latter nowadays since i’m too lazy to sift through racks of clothes just to find one cute thing:bam:

whereas urban is pretty much curated for the aesthetics that i like so it’s easy to piece looks together  

Edited by Dolce Vita

T-shirts - Hollister (they always have amazing sales and i love the feel of their material)

Hoodies - The North Face outlet

Jeans - Levis outlet

Joggers - nike or adidas outlet 

Socks/ underwear - primark 

Trainers - Armani (expensive but they are all by far the most comfortable trainers i've ever worn. Finally said goodbye to my first pair of armani's i bought about 7 years ago, as I'd quite literally worn the tread smooth and were becoming LETHAL when it rained :deadbanana4:

Bags / sunglasses / glasses - Armani

Edited by Better Mistakes

Jeans: American Eagle
Shirts: Target (I usually just wear haines plain black shirts)

Athletic: Jed North
Button ups: Express

Edited by Gladiator

• 2 months later...

- The Canadian equivalent of Macy's (The Bay) but ONLY items on sale. Never full price.

- The Gap but ONLY clearance rack

- Uniqlo

- Costco and Marshalls for socks, underwear, gym t shirts, hoodies

Edited by Pikachoo

Mainly Zara and H&M. For workout/sports wear Lululemon or Gymshark.

I used to buy from malls but im cursed and i always find people with the same clothes as mine and is the most embarrasing thing :rip: and the whole ensemble of colors usually:bibliahh:

Now i buy from Amazon and people from my country rarely buy from there. I dont care about the brand that much. I care how the clothes would look on me
So my wardrobe is very unique. I buy very specific things. 

I like some high end brands i would be interested to check out once i have money.
i would like to buy from balmain-armani.versace or other ones...  :giraffe:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

On 1/19/2024 at 1:00 AM, alfonso12 said:

I have designer friends that make it for me. That and thrift stores.

Omg so lucky sis. Havin designers as friends. I want.
Now i get why youre always serving in Saturnalia :gayoncecat3: 
Like i said one month ago. U have exquisite musical taste and also fashion taste. 

Edited by AvadaKedavra

UNIQLO

i only shop for clothes at estate sales. i don't wear clothes that didn't come from dead people.

so sustainable 

:suburban:

my shirts are mostly from thrift stores, but every so often I'll get some stuff from H&M or merch from shows I go to

I have about 10 pairs of shorts from H&M that my best friend and I procured last year, and a good amount of my jeans are either thrifted or hand-me-downs from my two older gay brothers

kellyclarkson.gif.8d86709ef8b36019e02878

Express.com and Amazon

13 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Omg so lucky sis. Havin designers as friends. I want.
Now i get why youre always serving in Saturnalia :gayoncecat3: 
Like i said one month ago. U have exquisite musical taste and also fashion taste. 

Omg who are you? :gaycat3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.