• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alfonso12

• TROJAN

• Frappucino

• AvadaKedavra

Walmart or Amazon mainly. Don't really clothes shop in person anymore. 

As long as I have nice and comfortable clothes in black or blue colors I'm set. 

• Like 1

Ssense has a lot of cute stuff pricey but nice quality (and express shipping) and they have lots of sales especially on lesser known designer stuff.

Edited by Big Bad Wolf
  • Thanks 2

Thrift stores mostly these days tbh. Urban Outfitters if there’s a sale, ASOS for basic stuff (white tees, socks etc.) 

• Like 1

Ralph Lauren or Diesel where I buy the bulk of my clothes 

Burlington, Vans, random thrift stores, Converse, Walmart, Tecovas, Nike, Timberland, Adidas, Puma

Thrift stores. And I've found some great stuff from there (most of my Lululemon and a few authentic luxury pieces).  

ASOS, Amazon, and Converse (they always have sales) 

:giraffe:

Ssense, Jaded London, Balenciaga, Acne Studios, Eytys, Urban Outfitters and…. thrift store. (Love thrifting!)

Edited by BANKS
  • Like 1

Lately I’ve been thrifting from vintage shops I discover exploring Google maps and I’ve snatched some very cute streetwear. Palmo Goods (Canada), Kissing Booth (Oregon), Goldsmith Vintage, Rokit (both London), Cavalli e Nastri (Milan), Magichollow (New Zealand), Broadway & Sons (Sweden), Hello Hippie (Hong Kong), to name a few. :lakitu:

I like to mix up low-high. I get most of my shirts and pants from midrange places like ASOS, Zara, Express but I will spend a coinT on shoes, jackets, jewelry, sunglasses. Usually stick to Cartier, YSL, Louis Vuitton for those accessories but they truly are investments and not items I purchase very often these days because I have a collection from a couple of years back.

I use the same approach with furniture - have a few expensive signature pieces and fill in around them.

• Like 1

day to day clothing: amazon, uniqlo

if i'm feeling fancy: farfetch, ssense and matchesfashion 

Edited by truthteller
  • Like 1

boohoo.com

basics/mall brands: mostly uniqlo, muji, sometimes j crew

core stuff: thrift irl, online resellers like grailed, ebay

big ticket items or random niche high quality brands: ssense, matches, mrporter

Edited by teresaguidice
  • Like 1

Zara, COS, Calvin Klein, Uniqlo and Celine are my go-to brands.

Grailed to get some vintage Dior Homme, Raf Simons, and Hedi Slimane's Saint Laurent.

this thread reminds me how much I miss OG Topman too :chick3:

Edited by BloodLuster

JC Penney is where I can find clothes that fit right

literally anywhere that has clothes in my budget.

i work in a Burlington (aka Burlington Coat Factory) and live near a Target and Walmart

• Like 1

Mostly Walmart and Amazon. I'm very basic and laid back when it comes to fashion/clothes so I don't splurge on them much.

It helps that my mother is the head of the clothing department at Walmart so my siblings and I never pay for clothes or pay very little for it.

It's her job to mark things down when they go on clearance (sometimes to a literal dollar) so whenever I want something specific that she gets in, I just wait until it gets marked down and I get it for basically nothing ($3-$1 is practically free tbh) :celestial2:

• Like 3

Most of my basics are from Uniqlo! I feel like they have good quality.

For other statement pieces usually from random sponsored ads that I see on Instagram/Tik Tok! 

• Like 1

Wow this thread made me realize I haven’t actually shop for new clothes in like 10 years😭 

• Like 1

Target, Banana Republic, Abercrombie, Uniqlo, etc. 

It really depends what's on sale. 

doja-cat-agora-hills.thumb.gif.8674c2dc9

• Haha 1

Amazon, Target, Uniqlo, ASOS, Pull & Bear, & H&M for daily (thermal clothes, socks, undies, basic tees) I changed these annually. 

Zara, Mango, Masimo Dutti, Armani Exchange for cute brunch outfits

Nordstrom, Saks, Bloomingdale, Macy's still good for something more formal and serious. 

• Like 1

Usually SSENSE or The Real Real if I’m in the US.  If I’m in Europe and looking for luxury items, I will mainly shop in Italy, especially Milan, because everything is made in Italy and therefore much cheaper, plus you get a VAT refund if you are not living in the EU.  A Celine bag that retailed for $3.5k in the US was being sold new (not on sale) for $1.5k before VAT refund at the Celine store in Milan.   I also bought my mother two new scarves directly from Hermes while in France, and the combined total price was 40% less than a single scarf in the US.  It’s literally cheaper to fly to Europe and buy a luxury item than buy in the same item in the US.  :rip:

I rarely buy clothes anymore tho.  I feel like I have enough outfits for what I do and otherwise wear cheap ass Hanes and Uniqlo at home.

Edited by Archetype

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.