Top Posters In This Topic

• mrpartyrocker

• dreampop

• imabadkid

• Into The Void

I have barely heard anyone talking about this lmao

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

why apologize, stand firm in the flop. I am sure this was played to his team and numerous other people before. Imho he should have gone another direction and if he wanted to court controversy a more subtle approach would have been effective Blatant symbolism is tired and washed. 

Just now, Gelato said:

what controversy? it barely made a ripple :rip:

there are many think pieces on tiktok and twitter with high views that address the imagery of the video. But i do agree with the actual song not causing a stir. Mainly the visuals or context 

• Like 1

Just now, emile20 said:

why apologize, stand firm in the flop. I am sure this was played to his team and numerous other people before. Imho he should have gone another direction and if he wanted to court controversy a more subtle approach would have been effective Blatant symbolism is tired and washed. 

Yes I think he should hide the flop by just adding the song to his documentary and moving on. That will help save face. :gaycat3:

Would be doing this post if the song would have been a hit? No.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

can this ph@g stop trolling for once like omg

• Haha 7

he tried to create controversy but nobody cares him enough about it :laugh:

• Like 4

He shouldn't apologize

No one’s chattering about his tired antics s:wan:

What controversy? The song is already out of the top 200 WW in just 3 days, nobody cares enough about this bomb for it to even cause a controversy in the first place :rip:

• Like 5

It's so bad for him rn because the only people who are tuned in to this era are the people he's offended. One half of the GP literally hates him right now, and the other half straight up does not care about him anymore :deadbanana4: 

• Haha 7

Now address the talentless and gimmick controversy

• Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

Dr. Alexander

Now he wants to talk and backtrack after the song is performing horribly…

How convenient! The song is flopping and no one cares about it, he addresses the controversy and apologises. When Montero was released following the same recipe but it smashed, he didn’t care about it. 

you can’t tell me you put out a music video and a song ABOUT J Christ without intentionally stirring some conversations and bothering other people because of their beliefs. You knew what you were doing, but it just didn’t work this time! 

tell me you’re fake without telling me you’re fake. 

• Like 2

You can tell he has no idea why he’s even talking. None of it makes sense

He bombed, thats why he apologized. If he wanted controversy  he should have done "Allah, Mohammad" or some shiit like that

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wish said:

It's so bad for him rn because the only people who are tuned in to this era are the people he's offended. 

:rip:

sorry after bomb

• Haha 5

Also not him referring to communion crackers as “Jesus blood and bones or something like that”

that just proves he doesn’t even know what he’s talking about and he’s doing it for attention :clown:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GeminiCat said:

"I realize I messed up like really bad this time"

:deadbanana2: Damn. His label must be pissed about those numbers for all that was spent on the video and promotion, told him to fix this ASAP. 

He's a hitmaker, I have no doubt he can come stronger than this and put out another hit but he needs a rebrand bad. Montero worked bc it was truly shocking the first time around but doing blasphemy twice is insanity. 

Hitmaker? He has like 5 hits and even that being said is quite a push 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.