Nikki Haley finds herself gaining support amongst a new group: Biden supporters

Communion

I wouldn't be surprised if Democrats tack for Nikki Haley, even in the general. They're like Nancy Pelosi, longing so hard for a "normal" Republican Party out of their hatred for Trump that they'll throw away abortion rights to own the left.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator
10 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Democrats tack for Nikki Haley, even in the general. They're like Nancy Pelosi, longing so hard for a "normal" Republican Party out of their hatred for Trump that they'll throw away abortion rights to own the left.

Ummm, but, Nikki Haley said it should be left to the states. She didn't say she would do a national abortion ban. So she's basically pro-abortion, right? :foxaylove2:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bloo said:

Ummm, but, Nikki Haley said it should be left to the states. She didn't say she would do a national abortion ban. So she's basically pro-abortion, right? :foxaylove2:

Liberals would be gullible enough to believe that, but I believe her stance is that national abortion ban attempts won't make it through the filibuster. It's foolish to assume that Republicans won't do away with the filibuster the instant they get a trifecta, knowing the Democrats will never be able to get one of their own after they lose Manchin's seat for good this year. :dies: 

And I hardly think Nikki Haley would have the "principled" stance of vetoing an abortion ban that passes without the filibuster. :ahh: 

Her supporters are mostly Never Trumpers, this isn't a shock :rip:

At least she doesn't try to hide her genocidal tendencies :sorry:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.