Ariana Grande - 'eternal sunshine'

ariananext

Love how all the MV in the era so far have storylines. This era is already much better than pos.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Gerardo

• ariananext

• Communion

Still don't know about the male lead? Any chance that it would be Nick Galitzine?

15 hours ago, ariananext said:

Maybe they want to avoid this week for the ongoing Taylor/Billie drama on the charts? 

Yea but she competing with Katy on June 7

14 hours ago, dangerousbutera said:

June 7th seems like a good date, it gives more time for radio to build and the competition might be a bit quieter then too

Katy Perry will be releasing her lead on June 7

Not to be pessimistic but I don't see TBIM going anywhere. I feel like supernatural/deluxe track was the optimal third single choice (I'm also assuming she lied about many more singles and the era's ending on the 3rd/4th) :suburban:

38 minutes ago, Satin said:

Not to be pessimistic but I don't see TBIM going anywhere. I feel like supernatural/deluxe track was the optimal third single choice (I'm also assuming she lied about many more singles and the era's ending on the 3rd/4th) :suburban:

Tbh it doesn't need to be a hit, look at other singles like In your eyes by The Weeknd or Love Again by Dua, they did "nothing" on the charts but with time passing they rack up more streams and help with longevity on the long run, another single also keeps the era/album in people's minds, I think worst case it will be a POV/breathin semi-hit

:suburban:

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Gerardo said:

Tbh it doesn't need to be a hit, look at other singles like In your eyes by The Weeknd or Love Again by Dua, they did "nothing" on the charts but with time passing they rack up more streams and help with longevity on the long run, another single also keeps the era/album in people's minds, I think worst case it will be a POV/breathin semi-hit

Agree, post album hits are hard nowadays but singles are still great for total album numbers 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Gerardo said:

You're right. I'm comforted by the fact that we've already secured a hit and future pop classic with WCBF and everything else is just bonus

• Like 4

WCBF still sounds as good as the day it came out :WAP: A timeless hit 

• Like 1

WCBF really is one of her best songs and among her best singles too. It still sounds fresh, it's authentic, personal and it hits. I can't believe I didn't see its potential when she released it as a single.

Posted (edited)
On 5/28/2024 at 1:35 AM, Satin said:

The music video is going to suck so it's not going to get a second wind unfortunately. Think a remix and a more on-the-nose video would've helped since she's for sure not doing performances anywhere. But I'm fine with it being a fan favorite in the long run.

Edited by mxoonlight

I wonder if we're actually getting a deluxe ? I sure hope so?

Having sat with this diva for long enough and getting it back into the daily rotation, I'm breaking my silence.

Perfection

we can't be friends

the boy is mine

eternal sunshine

don't wanna break up again

bye

Amazing

supernatural

yes, and?

imperfect for you

Good… but skips 

the rest fkdkdkd

Like I get that these songs like ARE the album but I feel for true story. She was my tracklist claim before the titles were revealed but she can't come with me I fear.

25 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

The music video is going to suck so it's not going to get a second wind unfortunately. Think a remix and a more on-the-nose video would've helped since she's for sure not doing performances anywhere. But I'm fine with it being a fan favorite in the long run.

I see we've arrived at the Everyday of the era

I have a feeling all of the pop leaning songs on this album are the more likely smashers

As much as I love TBIM , Eternal sunshine should've been the single . It follows the WCBF narrative , and it's sweet , bright and people love seem to love that track

Either that or supernatural

TBIM performance on Fallon on June 6th :jonny6:

during the next three weeks we will get a Fallon interview + performance, a Hot Ones interview and tbim mv :WAP:

• Like 1

She's really serious about the promo for this single

:WAP:

18 minutes ago, Gerardo said:

during the next three weeks we will get a Fallon interview + performance, a Hot Ones interview and tbim mv :WAP:

oh she's feeding us :clap3:

manifesting she'll announce the deluxe on fallon

I literally cannot sto watching Troye performing Supernatural 

Im praying it will be the 4th single as a duet 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, shark_heather said:

I literally cannot sto watching Troye performing Supernatural 

Im praying it will be the 4th single as a duet 

this was so good we at least need them to perform it live

Edited by Jaye

I'm assuming since TBIM still hasn't been sent to radio it will probably get the lead single treatment and get a radio deal once the music video comes out

Okay after TBIM, Imperfect for you needs to be the next single, then eternal sunshine, then don't wanna break up again or super natural? 

the amount of streams Intro is still pulling in :deadbanana2:

I feel like TBIM video has been teased forever but were about to be fed good, so its ok.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.