Shakira: Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran World Tour | General sale

Yellowfever

15 hours ago, Everasking said:

I want to see some DEEP cuts performed for this... only chance I'll opening my wallet is if there are certain DELL songs on the setlist

u4BLK0N.thumb.gif.0f303a2dd708664502aa2f

#JusticeForQueVuelvas #JusticeForSombraDeTi

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• shakeyourbombom

• mig123

• LatinFreak

9 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Shakira's albums are all different to each other please (except FO/OF for obvious reasons) :rip:

In no particular order of course

Pies Descalzos (2 songs):

Estoy Aqui (it works as an interlude or intro)

- Antologia

- Surprise Song ( :eli: )

DELL? (4 songs):

- Ciega Sordomuda

- Si Te Vas

- Ojos Así

- Inevitable

Laundry Service (4 songs):

- Whenever Wherever

- Objection (Tango)
- Underneath Your Clothes

- Ready for the Good Times or Te Dejo Madrid

FO/OF (5 songs):

- Hips Don't Lie

- La Tortura

- Las de la Intuición

- No

- Don't Bother

She Wolf (3 songs):

- She Wolf

- Long Time

- Men in this Town (one can dream)

Sale El Sol (4 songs):

- Sale el Sol

- Loca

- Rabiosa

- Waka Waka

Shakira. (2 songs): 

- Can't Remember to Forget You

- La La La

El Dorado (3 songs):

- Chantaje

- La Bicicleta

- Perro Fiel

That's 27 songs that could be cropped down a bit for medleys (Loca/Rabiosa for example) or played with a couple more album tracks or often ignored singles (Día de Enero looking at you sis), but would leave anyone satisfied with each era. Plus Te Felicito, TQG, Bzrp Session, Acrostico and a couple more of the upcoming album.

I'd be fine with this setlist knowing very well we aren't getting anything above 2 hours. Im just torn on which song should she close with. BZRP or TQG would both eat!

• Like 1

Get those coins sis 

On 1/13/2024 at 11:52 AM, AvadaKedavra said:

Shakira eras :

Pies Descalzos : Humble / Acoustic Folky Pop Rock Songwriter / Jazzy / Hippie / Reggae / New Young Phenomenon / Innocent 🌻

250px-Shakira_Imagen_Pies_Descalzos_1996B500fpLIAAEf073.jpgaQ3d1QK_460s.jpg

Donde Estan Los Ladrones :  Rockstar Irreverent Emo / Anti-Establishment - Social / Mexican / Ska / Arabic / Poetry Musical Master / Deeply In Love but Also heartbroken / Relatable / Nostalgic / Evolution  / Songs filled with authenticity and a timeless melancholic feeling ☠️

Shakira-1999-ny-a-billboard-1548.jpg518c7969a736be66d2b54aef3bda0497.jpg0468c5ab1702871a4ce93e4c39fd77ba.jpg

Laundry Service : Glam Rock Odalisca Bellydance Starlet / Punk / Grunge / Hard Rock / Tango / Peruvian / Disco / Arabic / It Girl / Commercial Peak / Queen Of The Global Crossover / Falling In Love / Bombshell / Climbing The Everest and Achieving the Impossible / Western and Earthy tones 🐍🐪

shakira-performing-at-the-sunset-store-of-tower-records-during-shakira-performing-at-tower.jpg?s=612x612&w=gi&k=20&c=pBkgr8UcE2TSMZq-GZ9k1QgIyylwyV8zaz5IPQwJXMI=s-l1200.webpE3mpYGUXoAQ8nSE.jpg:large

HD-wallpaper-cowgirl-shakira-belts-female-hats-music-fun-women-hat-shakira-cowgirls-girls-fashion-blondes.jpg

Fijacion Oral Vol 1 / Oral Fixation Vol  2:  Stripped-Mature-Deep Shakira / Angry-Reflective / Highly Romantic / Spiritual / British-Britpop / French / Orchestal / BossaNova / Punk / Industrial / Synthpop / Techno / Social Commentary. Her Ray Of Light Era / All the Beauty of a Relationship but Also Crisis / Consolidation and Respect / Naturality🍷

tumblr_m5nz9wv6Jr1rrfw56o3_1280.jpg Shakira-shakira-16963864-500-375.jpg

164186_186395441387639_3497682_n.jpg 0d5fb1465b42e06e585da405f2c1489e.jpg

She Wolf :  The Plastic Sexual Sexy Shakira / Cocktail Of Worlwide Influences / Club Electronic Queen / Glamorous / Funk / Disco / Brazilian / R&B / Dancehall / Caribbean / House / Hip Hop / Arabic / Indian-Bhangra / Her Backlash Era / Moon / Breakup of Old Relationship / Liberated / Experimentation / Diva 🐺

EZ3BwY4WAAMG75q?format=jpg&name=large image.jpg

19+MQ+Tagged.png d616007f596248199349f241a380aca1.jpg

Sale El Sol : Going Back To The Basics / Going Back to the Old Shakira After Big Backlash cause she was serving Barbie / Sun / Happy Joyful Relieved  / Falling In Love Again with a new partner / African / Merenguera-Salsa / Very Latino and Tropical  / Beach / Rockstar / Heartbroken Balladist / Mariposas / Fun / Loved by All Cultures 🦋

rLwAbWD.jpg shakira-2010-fifa-billboard-1548.jpg

HD-wallpaper-shakira-blue-pretty-blonde-female-singer.jpg

Shakira 2014 : Motherhood / Americanized Shakira / Influenced By The 2011-2012 Tumbrl Indie-Folk Trend / Country Shakira  / Reggae-Ska / European / Synthpop / Barcelona  /  Shakira Working with different people and not only writing the songs herself / Slowing Down and Focusing on the Fam / Honesty with your art and at the same time Trying to Keep herself trendy  🏰

JS33818442.jpgshakira-blake-shelton-medicine-acm-awards-2014-03.jpg  CISWG5FAGZCDDBWIGWDEXFQFZM.jpg

shakira-performs-new-song-the-one-thing-on-the-voice-19.jpgiheartradio_shakira_h.jpg?w=2000&h=1126&crop=1

El Dorado :  Reggaetonera / Very Latina / Very Colombian / Collaboration Album / Tropical House Shakira / Urban / Bachata / Afrobeat / Trap  / Housewife Trapped Era / Full Investment in Sucess and To Be Hot for the New Gen Z / Another Album Just Havin Fun like Sale El Sol and Exploring her Heritage and the new latino music landscape 🍍

98209db6aa85c20462bdace8f964ed3f.jpg miami-beach-fl-shakira-is-seen-at-her-el-dorado-album-release-party-at-the-temple-house-on-may.jpg?s=612x612&w=gi&k=20&c=Vxrlb4ho9UWUck1Q88FUC9HnOygCoIjxOm5owXh6LFc=C1Cb8woXAAAeDrz.jpg

rs_600x600-170627065027-600.shakira-el-dorado-world-tour.62717.jpg?fit=around%7C1200:1200&output-quality=90&crop=1200:1200;center,top

New Era- Upcoming Album  : Totally Damaged / Dark Shakira / Anger / Heartbroken After Betrayal /  Powerful Shakira / Phoenix Rising From The Ashes / A New Commercial Peak  /  Synthpop / Ballads / EDM / Bachata / Mexican Corridos / Reggaeton / Catharsis Experiments Goin Well 💧

shakira2-print-size2-1663701177.jpg?resize=980:*XqgMxL8.pngPillan-Shakira-Nueva-York-traumatico_1774633371_179178429_1200x675.png 16793306003367.jpg

taylor_shakira.jpg_1666204302.jpg 16947910491771.jpgshakira-latin-grammys-tout-111723-2b489b0856464e84b040d5e12b179744.jpg Shak_BZRP_Guiness.jpg?quality=100&strip=info

Hope her next era after this one..... is an english one with the hottest american producers :gaycat3:

Most of the stuff you put here isn’t even in her tour drawing. She put every outfit that isn’t recognizable except she wolf and snubbed her debut and red head era which was her best 

• Thumbs Down 1

when can we expect an announcement?

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, shakeyourbombom said:

NO DR or Venezuela ? She is probably not including Dominican Republic this time around after the Punta Cana mess with el dorado.

Jay brown really set her up for that one. How you go from playing 50k stadiums to a 15k open lot at the hard rock resort and tickets were being given away to vip club members, so I heard a lot of fans didn’t even go.

11 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

NO DR or Venezuela ? She is probably not including Dominican Republic this time around after the Punta Cana mess with el dorado.

Jay brown really set her up for that one. How you go from playing 50k stadiums to a 15k open lot at the hard rock resort and tickets were being given away to vip club members, so I heard a lot of fans didn’t even go.

Probably the Punta Cana resort paid her to perform there. She filled the Santo Domingo stadium a couple times. That’s the reason why I think that will make sense

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, shakeyourbombom said:

Probably the Punta Cana resort paid her to perform there. She filled the Santo Domingo stadium a couple times. That’s the reason why I think that will make sense

Makes sense. Yeah they love her in DR only tour she didn’t go was with ANFIBIO. 

I really hope all these rumors turn out to be true. 

On 1/13/2024 at 11:14 PM, alestevens said:

I'd be fine with this setlist knowing very well we aren't getting anything above 2 hours. Im just torn on which song should she close with. BZRP or TQG would both eat!

Sessions 53 for sure

1 hour ago, GeeDuval said:

What happened in Punta Cana? Oh wait yikes 😬 just continued reading that's messy

Shakira has very remarkable and different eras, exc

21 hours ago, shakeyourbombom said:

She has to tour NA and Europe, I mean how would she profit? 

1 hour ago, campelo said:

Maybe she’s kicking off in LaTAm then Europe and then closing in NA

1 hour ago, campelo said:

She said in her late 2023 interview this tour will be her most extensive tour in her career. She will tour Latin America, North America, Europe, the Middle East. But there are rumours of her touring other countries as well.

Let's pray she knows that there's a tour coming :coffee2:

• Haha 3

I might shell out 400-600$ for this. Probably last time Shakira will do a big tour like. 

I hope she does meet and greets. :heart2:

On 1/10/2024 at 1:37 PM, prettyinpink940 said:

So does that mean she's gonna perform Give It Up to Me?

So many deep cuts that she could and should be performing like  Underneath Your Clothes, Objection, Did It Again, Men In This Town, Cut Me Deep, You Don't Care About Me, Spotlight, Chasing Shadows and When A Woman.

On 1/10/2024 at 1:43 PM, EtherealCat said:

is that a cardi b and another ozuna collab i see? thats what shes relaunching this playlist with?

A second Ozuna is a little much? The fact that 90 percent of this album maybe features is a little eyebrow raising. Like where is the kpop collaboration? Which hopefully is with Blackpink 👀 but seriously Ozuna again? When you have options like Sebastian Yatra, Myke Towerz, Daddy Yankee, Romeo Santos like sis...

I dont see how a cardi b-ozuna collab would help her. She needs a hit and theyre not that big anymore??
A bad bunny-peso pluma-feid collab would make more sense? 

2 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

I dont see how a cardi b-ozuna collab would help her. She needs a hit and theyre not that big anymore??

It's very on brand for Shakira to collaborate with artists that are currently fizzling out, it's becoming a tradition with each album cycle.

:clack:

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

It's very on brand for Shakira to collaborate with artists that are currently fizzling out, it's becoming a tradition with each album cycle.

She's such a charitable popstar. Personal and musically wise :clack:

At this point honestly i just want the album :gaycat4: i hate all these singles. Cause i feel like once she releases her new album i will already know the whole record
Whats the point of an album  if i know all the songs? right?
I been seriously considering not playing this new cardi b collab and just playing the video to support shaki but not watching any of it-muting it
I will not listen any of the new songs this year too and wait for the record. Its gonna be so hard specially cause im colombia and people play her music everywhere.
I really want at least to listen 7 or 8 new songs. To have some some that element of surprise or shock listenin the album

Well, there are strong rumours about a feat with Cardi in February. 

I hope she is well, she has been silent since Christmas :chick3:

Edited by Bocanada

1 hour ago, Bocanada said:

Hope is the english single we are all waiting for. I need a break from her spanish songs or maybe something bilingual :gaycat4:
Hope is very bombastic and hot :gaycat4: rooting for something very arabesque-dancehall-disco-r&b or with hips dont lie vibes.
If i were Shakira i would invite also a powerful male singer like drake-bieb-the weekend for a remix of the song, so she secures a hit to release the album :gaycat3:

Shakira fans will be lucky. She’ll probably perform ALL of her albums unlike Taylor who paid her first album and Speak Now complete dust.

On 1/12/2024 at 11:27 PM, AvadaKedavra said:

In this moment her priority should be the album and release that fast. 
To have a lot of new songs (Shorter album is a no) we already know like 9 songs from the record. 
She needs  to figure out a way to get hype again, so her album debuts high. I dont want ATRLERS shaming her for havin a bad position in the Billboard :giraffe:

Try to make the impossible to make that Bad Bunny collab happen Shak.
Bad Bunny hates her and he's not that big anymore but a summer track from both would be hot and a smash
It would also help him with the latino audience after all those controversies. 

Releasing some english arabic or disco or dancehall or electronic urban bop would be nice too. Something to bring back hype to her english music
Maybe a collab with Drake or The Weekend or Bieber or someone like that.  I dont think a female collab would help her at all. 

If she comes with a new tour i hope she sings new songs-b sides. Is always the typical hits with her. That was the best part of the eras tour. The surprise songs. 
We also need a tour with more dancers and more expensive lookin and better creative direction-costumes. :giraffe:
Is cute from her how She wants the tour to be affordable for everyone but she's Shakira. She's legendary. She deserves something top-notch like Beyonce-Taylor
She's the representation of hundreds of millions of latinos worldwide. The Alpha

I think she could give us an expensive tour again after all that recent unmatched success she had.
Not mongoose level of grand but something better than her latest ones.
Then she can go back to her minimalistic tours and piyamas and low prices :gaycat4:

I agree with everything that you said. I need her to make history asap. Bad Bunny isn't hated by anyone and he especially doesn't hate her. Idk where yall got that information from. He's ust underperforming from overexposed and selling out by dating Kendall. 

On 1/13/2024 at 12:52 PM, AvadaKedavra said:

Shakira eras :

Pies Descalzos : Humble / Acoustic Folky Pop Rock Songwriter / Jazzy / Hippie / Reggae / New Young Phenomenon / Innocent 🌻

250px-Shakira_Imagen_Pies_Descalzos_1996B500fpLIAAEf073.jpgaQ3d1QK_460s.jpg

Donde Estan Los Ladrones :  Rockstar Irreverent Emo / Anti-Establishment - Social / Mexican / Ska / Arabic / Poetry Musical Master / Deeply In Love but Also heartbroken / Relatable / Nostalgic / Evolution  / Songs filled with authenticity and a timeless melancholic feeling ☠️

Shakira-1999-ny-a-billboard-1548.jpg518c7969a736be66d2b54aef3bda0497.jpg0468c5ab1702871a4ce93e4c39fd77ba.jpg

Laundry Service : Glam Rock Odalisca Bellydance Starlet / Punk / Grunge / Hard Rock / Tango / Peruvian / Disco / Arabic / It Girl / Commercial Peak / Queen Of The Global Crossover / Falling In Love / Bombshell / Climbing The Everest and Achieving the Impossible / Western and Earthy tones 🐍🐪

shakira-performing-at-the-sunset-store-of-tower-records-during-shakira-performing-at-tower.jpg?s=612x612&w=gi&k=20&c=pBkgr8UcE2TSMZq-GZ9k1QgIyylwyV8zaz5IPQwJXMI=s-l1200.webpE3mpYGUXoAQ8nSE.jpg:large

HD-wallpaper-cowgirl-shakira-belts-female-hats-music-fun-women-hat-shakira-cowgirls-girls-fashion-blondes.jpg

Fijacion Oral Vol 1 / Oral Fixation Vol  2:  Stripped-Mature-Deep Shakira / Angry-Reflective / Highly Romantic / Spiritual / British-Britpop / French / Orchestal / BossaNova / Punk / Industrial / Synthpop / Techno / Social Commentary. Her Ray Of Light Era / All the Beauty of a Relationship but Also Crisis / Consolidation and Respect / Naturality🍷

tumblr_m5nz9wv6Jr1rrfw56o3_1280.jpg Shakira-shakira-16963864-500-375.jpg

164186_186395441387639_3497682_n.jpg 0d5fb1465b42e06e585da405f2c1489e.jpg

She Wolf :  The Plastic Sexual Sexy Shakira / Cocktail Of Worlwide Influences / Club Electronic Queen / Glamorous / Funk / Disco / Brazilian / R&B / Dancehall / Caribbean / House / Hip Hop / Arabic / Indian-Bhangra / Her Backlash Era / Moon / Breakup of Old Relationship / Liberated / Experimentation / Diva 🐺

EZ3BwY4WAAMG75q?format=jpg&name=large image.jpg

19+MQ+Tagged.png d616007f596248199349f241a380aca1.jpg

Sale El Sol : Going Back To The Basics / Going Back to the Old Shakira After Big Backlash cause she was serving Barbie / Sun / Happy Joyful Relieved  / Falling In Love Again with a new partner / African / Merenguera-Salsa / Very Latino and Tropical  / Beach / Rockstar / Heartbroken Balladist / Mariposas / Fun / Loved by All Cultures 🦋

rLwAbWD.jpg shakira-2010-fifa-billboard-1548.jpg

HD-wallpaper-shakira-blue-pretty-blonde-female-singer.jpg

Shakira 2014 : Motherhood / Americanized Shakira / Influenced By The 2011-2012 Tumbrl Indie-Folk Trend / Country Shakira  / Reggae-Ska / European / Synthpop / Barcelona  /  Shakira Working with different people and not only writing the songs herself / Slowing Down and Focusing on the Fam / Honesty with your art and at the same time Trying to Keep herself trendy  🏰

JS33818442.jpgshakira-blake-shelton-medicine-acm-awards-2014-03.jpg  CISWG5FAGZCDDBWIGWDEXFQFZM.jpg

shakira-performs-new-song-the-one-thing-on-the-voice-19.jpgiheartradio_shakira_h.jpg?w=2000&h=1126&crop=1

El Dorado :  Reggaetonera / Very Latina / Very Colombian / Collaboration Album / Tropical House Shakira / Urban / Bachata / Afrobeat / Trap  / Housewife Trapped Era / Full Investment in Sucess and To Be Hot for the New Gen Z / Another Album Just Havin Fun like Sale El Sol and Exploring her Heritage and the new latino music landscape 🍍

98209db6aa85c20462bdace8f964ed3f.jpg miami-beach-fl-shakira-is-seen-at-her-el-dorado-album-release-party-at-the-temple-house-on-may.jpg?s=612x612&w=gi&k=20&c=Vxrlb4ho9UWUck1Q88FUC9HnOygCoIjxOm5owXh6LFc=C1Cb8woXAAAeDrz.jpg

rs_600x600-170627065027-600.shakira-el-dorado-world-tour.62717.jpg?fit=around%7C1200:1200&output-quality=90&crop=1200:1200;center,top

New Era- Upcoming Album  : Totally Damaged / Dark Shakira / Anger / Heartbroken After Betrayal /  Powerful Shakira / Phoenix Rising From The Ashes / A New Commercial Peak  /  Synthpop / Ballads / EDM / Bachata / Mexican Corridos / Reggaeton / Catharsis Experiments Goin Well 💧

shakira2-print-size2-1663701177.jpg?resize=980:*XqgMxL8.pngPillan-Shakira-Nueva-York-traumatico_1774633371_179178429_1200x675.png 16793306003367.jpg

taylor_shakira.jpg_1666204302.jpg 16947910491771.jpgshakira-latin-grammys-tout-111723-2b489b0856464e84b040d5e12b179744.jpg Shak_BZRP_Guiness.jpg?quality=100&strip=info

Hope her next era after this one..... is an english one with the hottest american producers :gaycat3:

I need the rumors of her having a collaboration with Enrique Iglesias but can sis PLEASE work with the likes of Rosalia, Christina Aguilera, Anitta, JLo, Gwen Stefani, Thalia, Becky G, Natti Natasha, Camila Cabello, Kali Uchis, Selena Gomez, Usher, Nicki Minaj and Coldplay 

Serve us her own We Found Love with Calvin Harris 

She needs to work with Sky Rompiendo, Ovy On The Drums, Tainy, Max Martin, RedOne, Linda Perry, Benny Blanco, Greg Kurstin, Stargate, Mark Ronson, Diplo, Nile Rogers. 

20 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

I agree with everything that you said. I need her to make history asap. Bad Bunny isn't hated by anyone and he especially doesn't hate her. Idk where yall got that information from. He's ust underperforming from overexposed and selling out by dating Kendall. 

I need the rumors of her having a collaboration with Enrique Iglesias but can sis PLEASE work with the likes of Rosalia, Christina Aguilera, Anitta, JLo, Gwen Stefani, Thalia, Becky G, Natti Natasha, Camila Cabello, Kali Uchis, Selena Gomez, Usher, Nicki Minaj and Coldplay 

Serve us her own We Found Love with Calvin Harris 

She needs to work with Sky Rompiendo, Ovy On The Drums, Tainy, Max Martin, RedOne, Linda Perry, Benny Blanco, Greg Kurstin, Stargate, Mark Ronson, Diplo, Nile Rogers. 

Is so crazy to me how she's in the studio all the time. How many songs she has already. Where are those :gaycat4:
Shakira vault must be so big and so secured???. I wonder how songs like The Border-Encariñada-No Joke got leaked. 

Edited by AvadaKedavra

On 1/17/2024 at 5:47 PM, shakeyourbombom said:

She said in her late 2023 interview this tour will be her most extensive tour in her career. She will tour Latin America, North America, Europe, the Middle East. But there are rumours of her touring other countries as well.

I hope the rumors of her dropping one album this year and another one are true. 

21 hours ago, jadeabove said:

I might shell out 400-600$ for this. Probably last time Shakira will do a big tour like. 

I hope she does meet and greets. :heart2:

Yall know damn well now that she's free from the shackles of that controlling cheater she is not retiring anytime soon or slowing down. She has mentioned multiple times one of her biggest regrets has been neglecting her career for that said relationship. She's clearly gonna make up for lost time 

9 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

I need Peao Pluma to stay far away from her. Also ya need to stop acting like ya know when people's time is up. Cardi with the right song will see a resurgence and Ozuna has secured multiple hits some even being solo right after ya claimed that he peaked so 🤷 

7 hours ago, Lorelei said:

Most of the people ya are claiming are "fizzling" are very much still doing very well for themselves 

7 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

She's such a charitable popstar. Personal and musically wise :clack:

At this point honestly i just want the album :gaycat4: i hate all these singles. Cause i feel like once she releases her new album i will already know the whole record
Whats the point of an album  if i know all the songs? right?
I been seriously considering not playing this new cardi b collab and just playing the video to support shaki but not watching any of it-muting it
I will not listen any of the new songs this year too and wait for the record. Its gonna be so hard specially cause im colombia and people play her music everywhere.
I really want at least to listen 7 or 8 new songs. To have some some that element of surprise or shock listenin the album

While I know covid messed plans up for her then album and tour, then piquegate, tax fraud and her dad. But enough is enough. She has got her **** in order so now get to work! Yeah this album should at least have the standard 12 tracks and then a deluxe edition of 6 tracks. We've waited long enough. The only other droplet that she should include is Sessions 53. TQG, Girl Like Me or Don't You Worry have no business or place here please.

6 hours ago, Bocanada said:

Yeah whatever her next single is. She needs to drop the album title, tracklist, release date and tour dates. She's been dragging this era out since 2018. It's been long enough 😪 

4 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Hope is the english single we are all waiting for. I need a break from her spanish songs or maybe something bilingual :gaycat4:
Hope is very bombastic and hot :gaycat4: rooting for something very arabesque-dancehall-disco-r&b or with hips dont lie vibes.
If i were Shakira i would invite also a powerful male singer like drake-bieb-the weekend for a remix of the song, so she secures a hit to release the album :gaycat3:

Yeah she needs to switch it up. Enough with the reggaetonkira. I want her to drop a dancehall, reggae, electronic, middle eastern, Arabic pop, tropical house bops asap. I'm all for a collaboration with The Weeknd or Drake but not for a remix. An original song would be much appreciated 

4 hours ago, Buffy said:

Shakira fans will be lucky. She’ll probably perform ALL of her albums unlike Taylor who paid her first album and Speak Now complete dust.

Is their a reason why she does that?

1 hour ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Is so crazy to me how she's in the studio all the time. How many songs she has already. Where are those :gaycat4:
Shakira vault must be so big and so secured???. I wonder how songs like The Border-Encariñada-No Joke got leaked. 

Encarinada leaked? What album was that for? She should've scrapped Spy and kept The Border that was a smash single waiting to happen. No Joke is cute too. She's lucky that her **** doesn't leak but at this point it's like a part of me almost wants that to happen so that she can stop being stubborn and gatekeeping the album. Half a decade of droplets is insane. How she records so much and then puts out so little is so odd to me. Like we should be on her 12th or 13th album by now. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.