Shakira: Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran World Tour | General sale

Yellowfever

6 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Is their a reason why she does that?

I don’t know but I felt like her tour campaign was very dishonest in the way they marketed the tour. Debut is not even on the set list. And she only sings half of 1 song (Enchanted) from Speak Now. That is one of the best songs in her repertoire and she did it so dirty!! She instead spends half of the tour singing songs from Folklore, Evermore, and Midnights :biblio: and some of the songs she chose were unnecessary. She should’ve focused on giving equal attention to all eras. Whatever Shakira does for her Eras tour, I bet she will do better!

Edited by Buffy

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• shakeyourbombom

• LatinFreak

• mig123

23 minutes ago, Buffy said:

I don’t know but I felt like her tour campaign was very dishonest in the way they marketed the tour. Debut is not even on the set list. And she only sings half of 1 song (Enchanted) from Speak Now. That is one of the best songs in her repertoire and she did it so dirty!! She instead spends half of the tour singing songs from Folklore, Evermore, and Midnights :biblio: and some of the songs she chose were unnecessary. She should’ve focused on giving equal attention to all eras. Whatever Shakira does for her Eras tour, I bet she will do better!

As a swiftie, I strongly disagree. Folklore, evermore and midnights songs have their place in the setlist because they've never been sung in front of an audience. As for the absence of songs during the SN set, a tour for this album has already been done. For debut, she doesn't own the songs yet. It is sad to complain when Taylor is doing something no artist has ever done before, like singing forty songs in 3 hours :smiley:

Meanwhile, unless there is big surprise, Shakira will do her "Eras Tour" as always in the sense that she will sing the same old songs with the same repeated choreography, and add some new songs (while forgetting never-sung songs and deep cut favorites that fans have wanted to hear for ages). 

Edited by Bocanada
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Is so crazy to me how she's in the studio all the time. How many songs she has already. Where are those :gaycat4:
Shakira vault must be so big and so secured???. I wonder how songs like The Border-Encariñada-No Joke got leaked. 

I'm pretty sure she scrapped her 2022 album and rewrote the whole thing after the relationship

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, shakeyourbombom said:

I'm pretty sure she scrapped her 2022 album and rewrote the whole thing after the relationship

It wasn't scrapped. That's what we're getting. She has started dropping singles since 2018

3 hours ago, shakeyourbombom said:

I agree. The love songs she wrote about Pique before they broke up have all been scrapped. The new album will have the singles she has released in the last 2 years, plus the new songs she has been working on. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/18/2024 at 3:23 AM, jadeabove said:

I might shell out 400-600$ for this. Probably last time Shakira will do a big tour like. 

I hope she does meet and greets. :heart2:

She is on her prime again, why you guys think that artists so young are going into retirement. 

• Like 1

Because Shakira says a lot of things and do the opposite a lot of times.

• Like 1

Small Shakira sighting. At least we know she's still alive. lol Looking gorgeous as usual.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

lmao are we gonna pretend that "eras" tours were now created by Taylor?

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Bael said:

lmao are we gonna pretend that "eras" tours were now created by Taylor?

Didn’t she invent music?:gaycat5:

Before Eras tour these were called Greatest Hits tours. Not people thinkin Taylor owns this :rip:

Shakira has been super quiet since the Latin Grammys. It’s always hard to tell if she’s working on a music project or just taking another vacation. :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

Seems it’s going to be a US and Canada stadium tour 🏟️ 

Hopefully it’s true 🙏🏼 

Rumours and more rumours but still no dates or something :coffee2:

This tour will be next year at this point :rip:

If she's gonna do it, better be well done! As someone already said here, all her last 3 tours were GH tours. :rip:

Wow, I'm not a big fan but this is an Eras Tour I'm actually interested in attending. :clap3:

• Like 1

Are the rumours of the album announcement coming in february true? Saw something about february 2-february 20 :giraffe:

2 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Are the rumours of the album announcement coming in february true? Saw something about february 2-february 20 :giraffe:

Well she did her cheek fillers so something must be happening February. :gaycat5:

probably another collaboration, I don’t think she would agree to drop an album same month or weeks before j lo’s release. 

Edited by GeeDuval

9 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

Well she did her cheek fillers so something must be happening February. :gaycat5:

probably another collaboration, I don’t think she would agree to drop an album same month or weeks before j lo’s release. 

I love both women but **** that ****. We've waited long enough for a new Shakira and JLo album. JLo was only delayed because of the strike. It's also a sequel and love letter so dropping it on Valentines Day makes sense. The least Shakira can do is give us the album title, tracklist, release date and tour announcement. Cause JLo surprised us with a proper rollout after nearly a decade of droplets. Shakira can do the same.

Wait cheek fillers? Hasn't she always had chubby cheeks to my knowledge? I thought the only work she had done was her lips? Oh Shak please be careful and don't debut a new face please 

We're supposedly getting a Cardi B collab but we'll see

12 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Yeah supposedly around her birthday we should be expecting something 

On 1/18/2024 at 10:59 PM, vuelve88 said:

I agree. The love songs she wrote about Pique before they broke up have all been scrapped. The new album will have the singles she has released in the last 2 years, plus the new songs she has been working on. 

I think we're referencing Clandestino Me Gusta and Don't Wait Up which to be honest should still be included idgaf

40 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

We're supposedly getting a Cardi B collab but we'll see

Last rumor that has been around for weeks: 

Album and single announcement on February, 2nd

Album release, March 8th 

We have to wait and see if this is true (idk why she wouldn't want to release the album at the same time as jlo, it's not like she is a threat. Nevertheless, I hope it won't come out the day of Ariana's release, but knowing her team... :cries:

Edited by Bocanada

2 hours ago, Bocanada said:

Nevertheless, I hope it won't come out the day of Ariana's release, but knowing her team... :cries:

Shakira's team loves to release everything (albums and singles) when there is obvious competition that will block her. :gaycat6: The "Shakira" album peaked at #2 in the U.S., being blocked by the "Frozen" movie soundtrack. :snowball:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

Shakira's team loves to release everything (albums and singles) when there is obvious competition that will block her. :gaycat6: The "Shakira" album peaked at #2 in the U.S., being blocked by the "Frozen" movie soundtrack. :snowball:

Shocker :clap3:well now we’re gonna get her 2nd #2 album if Ariana drops. Who is her manager now? Cause Jamie Levine left so she can work with Rosalia’s English project no?

haven’t heard much buzz with ‘yes and ?’ So hoping the rumors are true and we get a proper rollout. I mean we can’t go from an amazing 2023 to shitty album drop, but you never know with her team.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.