Shakira: Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran World Tour | General sale

Yellowfever

25 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

Best tour wardrobe for me were The mongoose & Sale El Sol. She really got creative with the changes for sale el sol too quick changes, seemed comfortable on stage. 

Oral fixation always gets me lol is like she rolled out of bed, all pajama looking outfits. 

:rip:

• Haha 1

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• shakeyourbombom

• LatinFreak

• mig123

Just now, Lorelei said:

:rip:

What you're gonna say the Roberto cavalli black sweats and sparkly tanktop are better ? lol 

10 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

What you're gonna say the Roberto cavalli black sweats and sparkly tanktop are better ? lol 

The Cavalli WW/ OA OFT outfits outsmarted, ourgrossed, outpeaked, outcharted the horrendous fuchsia tulle nightmare, the leggings with robocop boots and the trashy animal print rug she wore with a nude bra on SEST. 

Period.

3 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

The Cavalli WW/ OA OFT outfits outsmarted, ourgrossed, outpeaked, outcharted the horrendous fuchsia tulle nightmare, the leggings with robocop boots and the trashy animal print rug she wore with a nude bra on SEST. 

Period.

They did not! They all look like vieja pajamas lol I mean the NO red outfit was pure art but still.

2 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

Same, but from the looks of it it's going to look similar to the VMA/Times Square performances with the visuals. Someone said she's working with the production company that helped her for the vanguard which is a major step from the past tours :clap3:

they've worked with a lot of artists especially balvin & Katy for her tours.

Oh nice. The NYC visuals were hot. Now if I remember both Katys and Balvins tours included a lot of bright colours and Giant props. So I'm gonna guess it's gonna be colorful but probably in jewel tones to stick to the theme.  Wich I'm here for. And as far as props probably a giant wolf or wolf heaf, maybe  a robot for te Felicito. I dunno what to expect but I'm excited.  Oh and obviously the little column lift she used at VMAs nyc and Coachella will inevitably be present.

Edited by LatinFreak

32 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

Oh nice. The NYC visuals were hot. Now if I remember both Katys and Balvins tours included a lot of bright colours and Giant props. So I'm gonna guess it's gonna be colorful but probably in jewel tones to stick to the theme.  Wich I'm here for. And as far as props probably a giant wolf or wolf heaf, maybe  a robot for te Felicito. I dunno what to expect but I'm excited.  Oh and obviously the little column lift she used at VMAs nyc and Coachella will inevitably be present.

Yeah, don't expect too much is our girl shaki lol but yes I have faith, def a step up from past production companies she has worked with. She'll probably have a giant moon like The Weeknd or giant diamond for the main stage. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GeeDuval said:

Yeah, don't expect too much is our girl shaki lol but yes I have faith, def a step up from past production companies she has worked with. She'll probably have a giant moon like The Weeknd or giant diamond for the main stage. 

Oh god. Not the moon. That **** ruined a lot of people's views. I want her to come out of a giant diamond at the beginning. But that can end up looking cheap if not done right. 

what we want:

Shakira-Bizarrap-Fallon-5.jpeg

what she will wear next november:

shutterstock_editorial_Shakira_14406433a

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

14 hours ago, Yellowfever said:

what we want:

Shakira-Bizarrap-Fallon-5.jpeg

what she will wear next november:

shutterstock_editorial_Shakira_14406433a

both outfits are cute! one is sexy the other is more grunge… I prefer grunge shakira to be honest ..

Edited by mig123
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, campelo said:

It's been 10 or 15 years Shakira doesn't have stylist :deadvision:

Says who? Her new stylist has been doing a great job And he understands who she is and what she likes. 

her style is very simple, feminine, the girl even does her own makeup. 

majority of her team is full of YES people but Shakira has definitely changed compared to past eras, she's more open to ideas from people, whether is from producers, stylists, composers etc. who would of thought she was gonna be on the cover of vogue magazine or rocking name brands in Paris.

• Like 1

Y'all do too much on the Sale El Sol outfits 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Y'all do too much on the Sale El Sol outfits 

Right ?????

I loved those MC hammer pants lol I don't care what anybody says

And the rug she used as a skirt for ojos así, giving lion king goddess.

• Haha 1

:clap3:

• Like 3

Is she going to METGala to serve?

spacer.png

8 hours ago, shakeyourbombom said:

Is she going to METGala to serve?

spacer.png

Wrong! 

is going to be a cocktail dress with ankle high heel boots!

I dont think she'll be at the Met. She's probably gonna be at the F1 Miami grand Prixx today, and her stylist is probably in New York to dress somebody else.. :rip:

:khalyan:

Hmmm... 

55 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

:khalyan:

Hmmm... 

Ok she actually looks :gaycat5:

Posted (edited)

Omg she is actually attending the MET. I'm shocked. And nervous?

Edited by LatinFreak

this is going to be like last year where she doesnt actually go isnt it :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, EtherealCat said:

this is going to be like last year where she doesnt actually go isnt it :gaycat6:

Was she in NYC last year? I don't remember. 

:alexz3:

• Like 1

So after US tour comes Europe and then LATAM. :khalyan:

Also the last answer sounded fake AF and I love her for it.... :eli:  "yeah, of course..."

I'm surprise they haven't announced any further dates. I was so sure LA would be getting a second one

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.