• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• shakeyourbombom

• mig123

• LatinFreak

HEAVYONIT

Wow **** this *****, tickets are going to be IMPOSSIBLE to get in Spain :dancehall3:

The Latin Taylor Swift :WAP:

• Confused 1

Not someone in the replies saying that she did an "eras tour" before Taylor because she used a snake in the past :lmao: shakifans truly are the most delusional fanbase in the world.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

Fuente de los deseos :clap3:

It will be the same production as EDWT with double the prices :giraffe:

Edited by Lorelei
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

Not someone in the replies saying that she did an "eras tour" before Taylor because she used a snake in the past :lmao: shakifans truly are the most delusional fanbase in the world.

Shakira's tours have always been Eras tours. She just performs her greatest hits from her extensive career and a few extra songs from the latest albums. 

This is just the same greatest hits tour she has always done. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

So does that mean she's gonna perform Give It Up to Me?

• Like 1

is that a cardi b and another ozuna collab i see? thats what shes relaunching this playlist with?

I want Lana to do one next :jonny:

Imagine if she includes a surprise song for every date and we finally get our Dreams For Plans performance :jonnycat:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

I mean what exactly sets apart Taylor's Eras Tour from all the previous tours from artists who performed their whole discographies?

Isn’t this what she always does? tour around the world? She’s been doing this since 2001. Some Shakira fans needs to get a life srly.

Jk at least they are keeping the conversation going 

1 minute ago, ovogrande said:

I mean what exactly sets apart Taylor's Eras Tour from all the previous tours from artists who performed their whole discographies?

I think she changes costumes channeling her previous eras. Am I wrong? 

36 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

And you stay checking on her even tho you always say the same **** about her music not being good in years :coffee2:

anyways I’m excited really hope she announces album and dates soon!

36 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

Shakira's tours have always been Eras tours. She just performs her greatest hits from her extensive career and a few extra songs from the latest albums. 

This is just the same greatest hits tour she has always done. 

You could say the same about almost every act with a big discography :rip:  and still, the Tour of the Mangoose had like 8 of the 10 original tracks of Laundry Service so it wasn't an "eras tour" it was the Laundry Service tour with some hits from the past, so, a regular tour.

7 minutes ago, ovogrande said:

That it's not focused in any specific era and instead has separate segments of each era. :cm:

Edited by alfonso12

an eras tour worth going to :clap3:

Edited by airplane
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Copy cat. 

15 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

That it's not focused in any specific era and instead has separate segments of each era. :cm:

Well big ticket names had already done tours that weren't attached to a specific era before. Like Guns N' Roses with their Not in This Lifetime Tour. Are we even sure Shakira will have different segments for each era and wear different costumes in an ode to each one?

Well she has been doing an Eras Tour since Oral Fixation tour so I don’t get it 

Edited by Julia Fox

12 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

Tour of the Mangoose had like 8 of the 10 original tracks of Laundry Service

So the hits from the album, plus a few extra songs.  :rip: Taylor performed at least 7 songs from Midnights for each show, not including bonus songs. :heart:

Shakira has been performing “Ciega Sordomuda”, “Si Te Vas”, “Inevitable” and  “Ojos Asi” for basically every tour, regardless of whether they were hits in those countries (like in Europe). She highlights that era for every tour. 

Shakira’s set list doesn’t group all the album songs together, though. 

13 minutes ago, ovogrande said:

Well big ticket names had already done tours that weren't attached to a specific era before. Like Guns N' Roses with their Not in This Lifetime Tour. Are we even sure Shakira will have different segments for each era and wear different costumes in an ode to each one?

I know that but I don't know what you are trying to prove here? I never said that Taylor Swift invented greatest hits tour, just that Shakira's fans were delusional for saying that Shakira did it first when she has never done a greatest hits tour, her tours have always been attached to an album.

1 minute ago, vuelve88 said:

So the hits from the album, plus a few extra songs.  :rip: Taylor performed at least 7 songs from Midnights for each show, not including bonus songs. :heart:

Shakira has been performing “Ciega Sordomuda”, “Si Te Vas”, “Inevitable” and  “Ojos Asi” for basically every tour, regardless of whether they were hits in those countries (like in Europe). She highlights that era for every tour. 

Shakira’s set list doesn’t group all the album songs together, though. 

Yeah but that doesn't makes it a greatest hits tour. Just like, for example, has been performing Just dance, Poker face, Lovegame, Paparazzi, Bad romance and Telephone and it doesn't mean it's a greatest hits tour. Every act includes their biggest hits from the past and the most relevant songs from the album that's attached to tour

Edited by alfonso12

9 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

she has never done a greatest hits tour, her tours have always been attached to an album.

This is how we know you’re not a fan, because they are greatest hits tours. Fans would often complain that she wasn’t adding enough new songs. lol 

Here’s the set list for the Sale El Sol Tour:

Pienso en ti
Why Wait
Te dejo Madrid
Si te vas
Whenever, Wherever
Inevitable
Nothing Else Matters
(Metallica cover)
Despedida
Gypsy
La tortura
Ciega, sordomuda
Sale el sol
Las de la intuición
Loca
She Wolf
Ojos así
Antes de las seis
Hips Don't Lie
Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)

This set list is hardly reflective of the “Sale El Sol” album it was supposedly named after. 

Edited by vuelve88
  • Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.