Shakira: Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran World Tour | General sale

Yellowfever

Wow so apparently the artist presale code was the same for everyone... no wonder it was a sh*t show to get tickets :biblio:

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• shakeyourbombom

• LatinFreak

• mig123

1 hour ago, prettyinpink940 said:

Considering she hired as much as 6 backup dancers for promo performances of the album, do you guys think she's gonna step it up production wise for the tour? Or is it gonna be like its always been? 

she has hired a production company and backup dancers! she's coming full force! 

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

The way at one point I had the opportunity to get floor seats for $490 but I decided they were too far away and let them go :deadbanana4:  i hate myself

where at ? miami floor seats are $1500 plus taxes and fees :chick3:

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

Wow so apparently the artist presale code was the same for everyone... no wonder it was a sh*t show to get tickets :biblio:

here are 3 codes! 

WP24WT

SP24WT

2 minutes ago, mig123 said:

here are 3 codes! 

WP24WT

SP24WT

Well that's silly and lack of exclusivity doesn't help anyone, especially with dynamic pricing in place :rip:   

What was the point in signing up for a presale code if it's not unique to each email? I've never experienced such a mess getting tickets...

8 minutes ago, mig123 said:

where at ? miami floor seats are $1500 plus taxes and fees :chick3:

It literally was a group of 4 tickets that randomly popped up and disappeared almost immediately. Idk if it was a system glitch or what.

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Well that's silly and lack of exclusivity doesn't help anyone, especially with dynamic pricing in place :rip:   

What was the point in signing up for a presale code if it's not unique to each email? I've never experienced such a mess getting tickets...

It literally was a group of 4 tickets that randomly popped up and disappeared almost immediately. Idk if it was a system glitch or what.

that's imposible… you know the thousands of tickets that go on sale. lol:priceless:  

I was 5000k on queue this morning 

Ive been saving up for years for this but i just can't justify paying these prices. Im just gonna see her all over Latin America and Europe instead i guess lol

10 hours ago, prettyinpink940 said:

Considering she hired as much as 6 backup dancers for promo performances of the album, do you guys think she's gonna step it up production wise for the tour? Or is it gonna be like its always been? 

Supposedly she's going full force with production this time. It explains the ticket prices and also why she said she was "working" when she went to the Renaissance tour. She was getting ideas. 

I must be one of the few fans that prefers a Shakira show that's more acoustic and organic than production heavy. Maybe she will surprise us though. 

These prices do not reflect the actual production, especially after her claims regarding that cobra prop :rip: 

She said it's gonna be similar to her promo shows and those aren't nowhere near Renaissance tour production. She's not that type of artist.

Edited by Lorelei
  • Like 1

is europe not announced yet?

5 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

of course not 

6 hours ago, prettyinpink940 said:

of course not 

:cries: 

13 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

Not yet, but we know it will be summer of 2025 and likely all stadiums.

13 hours ago, Lorelei said:

These prices do not reflect the actual production, especially after her claims regarding that cobra prop :rip: 

She said it's gonna be similar to her promo shows and those aren't nowhere near Renaissance tour production. She's not that type of artist.

The woman hasn't even started rehearsals production let alone posted anything teasing production and you're already talking that prices aren't gonna reflect production? Are you serious ? When did she say is going to be similar to the promotion shows ?

Sorry not paying $300 for nosebleeds

28 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

The woman hasn't even started rehearsals production let alone posted anything teasing production and you're already talking that prices aren't gonna reflect production? Are you serious ? When did she say is going to be similar to the promotion shows ?

Ηer prices were already expensive for EDWT so no, i hardly believe she's going full force outside a few dancers and pyro since she's made it specific she doesn't want to have production heavy tours. She said on an interview that those promo shows are a little taste of the tour.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GeeDuval said:

it's… shakira, she didn't even use backup dancers the last time she went on tour :toofunny3:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lorelei said:

Ηer prices were already expensive for EDWT so no, i hardly believe she's going full force outside a few dancers and pyro since she's made it specific she doesn't want to have production heavy tours. She said on an interview that those promo shows are a little taste of the tour.

Ahhhh so you're saying we're getting EDWT + 6-8 dancers :gaycat5:

11 minutes ago, Yellowfever said:

it's… shakira, she didn't even use backup dancers the last time she went on tour :toofunny3:

She's never had to though… 6 tours and she's only taken 2 dancers around the world during the sale el sol tour. I don't know what the issue is it's always been her and her band carrying the show.

but this time around things have changed, that's why a lot of people Are expecting bigger things especially with those prices.

Hipgnosis and her management team been promising a massive tour since SB and I hope

they keep their promise.

There's like no VIP packages for DC what's up with that, only wolf den and sections 111

but nothing in sections 1 or 3 around the middle diamond. I just tried to get my ticket. Ugh I don't want to go to Brooklyn

21 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

There's like no VIP packages for DC what's up with that, only wolf den and sections 111

but nothing in sections 1 or 3 around the middle diamond. I just tried to get my ticket. Ugh I don't want to go to Brooklyn

sold out 😝

20 minutes ago, mig123 said:

https://www.instagram.com/thesquareddivision?igsh=MWRxNnNucDNpcW0wMg==

they have been working on her tour. so a lot of production they've done are small previews for what's coming!! 

Can't load the page, do you know who is the production company for this tour ? Or director ?

nevermind lol I see they've worked with j balvin a lot and Katy 

Edited by GeeDuval

I love Shakira, but I didn't buy tickets. They were very expensive!

13 hours ago, mig123 said:

https://www.instagram.com/thesquareddivision?igsh=MWRxNnNucDNpcW0wMg==

they have been working on her tour. so a lot of production they've done are small previews for what's coming!! 

this has me excited, especially knowing that you have reliable info! :heart:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.