Nelly Furtado, Tove Lo, SG Lewis - "Love Bites"

RideOrDie

Did you guys receive any confirmation email upon signing in (I hope you all did sign up)? Cuz I didn't receive a confirmation or anything

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• karma police

• Movimento Perpétuo

• Dark Miracles

• SchmoodRing

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

Did you guys receive any confirmation email upon signing in (I hope you all did sign up)? Cuz I didn't receive a confirmation or anything

nope, they took down the snippet from her youtube channel so maybe it (and the announcement) wasnt supposed to go live yet?

Edited by okgo

oh wow had no idea about this. hyped.

Sounds promising :WAP:

On 5/3/2024 at 1:56 AM, karma police said:

nnnn waiT they uploaded the outro as a preview @s1974181 :jonny3:

@RideOrDieupdate the thread title to Nelly Furtado f/Tove Lo & SG Lewis - "Love Bites", cause it's official I guess

lol how random ? and now its gone ? as i said i knew it was due to be announced soon but randomly uploading the outro to youtube then deleting it is an interesting tactic !

22 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Under 3 minutes? Nelly you're kidding me right? 

Is there a second verse? A bridge? A proper final chorus?

This release is odd cause Nelly has another song with SG Lewis

Oh bop incoming

Does the song not have a bridge and a proper final chorus 

the other sg lewis song scrapped i fear , its been m.i.a for quite some time , i should know for sure soon thou

would be a shame cuz its a fun disco-y bop (last i heard) that wouldnt sound out of place on a kylie album , not rly sure it would fit on nelly's thou

and no love bites has no bridge unfortunately :( , its like this: intro - verse - prechorus - chorus - postchorus / verse - prechorus - chorus- postchorus - outro

the 2nd chorus is just the same chorus twice , each verse and prechorus is diff thou

a good bridge would have elevated it for sure ! still a great song thou (:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, okgo said:

nope, they took down the snippet from her youtube channel so maybe it (and the announcement) wasnt supposed to go live yet?

Yeah I've seen that! I hope she announces something real soon as with her the fear of delays/cancellation is constantly here

14 hours ago, s1974181 said:

lol how random ? and now its gone ? as i said i knew it was due to be announced soon but randomly uploading the outro to youtube then deleting it is an interesting tactic !

the other sg lewis song scrapped i fear , its been m.i.a for quite some time , i should know for sure soon thou

would be a shame cuz its a fun disco-y bop (last i heard) that wouldnt sound out of place on a kylie album , not rly sure it would fit on nelly's thou

and no love bites has no bridge unfortunately :( , its like this: intro - verse - prechorus - chorus - postchorus / verse - prechorus - chorus- postchorus - outro

the 2nd chorus is just the same chorus twice , each verse and prechorus is diff thou

do you know the current release date? and also if there's an album rollout set in stone and we should get like a preorder relatively soon too or something? :dancehall:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, s1974181 said:

yeah lol

They will upload another snippet again most probably just to tease :coffee:

• Haha 1

The snippet kinda sounds like Kelis Acapella :jonny:

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Mark Rih said:

The snippet kinda sounds like Kelis Acapella :jonny:

nnn waiT :eli:
I knew it reminded me of some other song :eli:

6 hours ago, okgo said:

do you know the current release date? and also if there's an album rollout set in stone and we should get like a preorder relatively soon too or something? :dancehall:

sorry i do not know dates to be honest ! i cant say for sure if itll come right with the love bites release , but i can definitely say this will be the start of more announcements :)

the album was still being mastered very recently (and just finished another song very recently too) so i would guess not to expect the album soon

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, s1974181 said:

the album was still being mastered very recently (and just finished another song very recently too) so i would guess not to expect the album soon

Is there any point of LP album in current music industry driven by streaming?

More often released, coherent, shorter EPs without filler are more sensible IMO

Spoiler

especially considering Nelly's ADHD

:eli:

Edited by karma police

On 5/3/2024 at 4:21 PM, karma police said:

Nelly, sweetie, I'm so sorry...

tH3OU06.gif

The shade is unnecessary. Tinashe is legitimately talented in every way. Comparing them is actually  complimentary. 

On 5/3/2024 at 10:25 PM, s1974181 said:

This sounds lazy and sloppy and like she is being forced to cater to tiktok ugh we should bully her into releasing an extended version with a bridge and final explosive chorus

5 hours ago, s1974181 said:

sorry i do not know dates to be honest ! i cant say for sure if itll come right with the love bites release , but i can definitely say this will be the start of more announcements :)

Details on the other song that was just completed ??

4 hours ago, karma police said:

Is there any point of LP album in current music industry driven by streaming?

More often released, coherent, shorter EPs without filler are more sensible IMO

Hide contents

especially considering Nelly's ADHD

:eli:

Absolutely not. We deserve an album. It's been over a decade. Don't even go there. There is a point in LP when you're an actual artist that can tell and sell a body of work which Nelly can and does. She has enough material for and is interested in possibly dropping multiple albums so let's hope that happens 

5 hours ago, s1974181 said:

Any updates on Corazon, Showstopper, Stay Up and the Banx And Ranx songs?

On 5/3/2024 at 10:25 PM, s1974181 said:

Why was the other sg lewis song scrapped? I hope if she's not gonna keep it that he releases it as his own singles then. What do you mean by it wouldn't really fit on Nelly's album

i believe she wants to drop songs but label is waiting to have a clear vision …the snippets sound amazing !!!

2 hours ago, bloodyrick said:

i believe she wants to drop songs but label is waiting to have a clear vision …the snippets sound amazing !!!

She's independent. Her music is only gonna be distributed by umg

can she drop this already? :tsk: 

7 hours ago, Movimento Perpétuo said:

can she drop this already? :tsk: 

:jonnycat: 

we are waiting for you queen 

• Thanks 1

is the snippet they posted this :WAP:

Can't wait for this but I am really hoping we get One More Night, still haven't been able to find that song in full yet. 

release it now!!!

Oh I am in DIRE need of an out of body experience right about now

13 hours ago, ThatGUY said:

One More Night

what's this? Some SG Lewis song?

16 hours ago, ThatGUY said:

Can't wait for this but I am really hoping we get One More Night, still haven't been able to find that song in full yet. 

What is this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.